Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Ridin on Jayy *Lexis* (Open)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

Ridin on Jayy *Lexis* (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Ridin on Jayy *Lexis* (Open)   Ridin on Jayy *Lexis* (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 3:56 pm

I walked into the stables like normal, going stright to the stalls I smile and walk over to Jayy and rubb hihs nose, then Doe nibbles my hair I laugh and pett her neck then rubb her swollen belly, "Be having that colt any week now." I whispered softly, Lyric jumpped off my sholder and sat on the horse's back and washhed her paw, I shook my head and took Jayy out from his stall.
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/ColberstheSheep
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Ridin on Jayy *Lexis* (Open)   Ridin on Jayy *Lexis* (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 4:12 pm

I went into the stables and saw some one. "Oh, hey."
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Ridin on Jayy *Lexis* (Open)   Ridin on Jayy *Lexis* (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 4:18 pm

I turned around and nodded once, "Make more noise when you come up to horses" I said flatly, and took a brush and started to brush Jayy.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Ridin on Jayy *Lexis* (Open)   Ridin on Jayy *Lexis* (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 4:44 pm

"ok....."
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Ridin on Jayy *Lexis* (Open)   Ridin on Jayy *Lexis* (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 4:48 pm

I sighed at the akward silcne and finshed up Jayy, then walked into the tack room to get his tack.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Ridin on Jayy *Lexis* (Open)   Ridin on Jayy *Lexis* (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 9:03 am

'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ridin on Jayy *Lexis* (Open)   Ridin on Jayy *Lexis* (Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ridin on Jayy *Lexis* (Open)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: