Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Jehowell's Characters

Go down 
+2
Dan
jehowell
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
jehowell

Jehowell's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Jehowell's Characters   Jehowell's Characters I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 7:16 pm

Accepted

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

______________________________________________________________________________________

Needs Accepting

Last edited by jehowell on Sat Jan 01, 2011 5:03 pm; edited 11 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dan
Secret Chinchilla Ninja
Secret Chinchilla Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Jehowell's Characters   Jehowell's Characters I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 7:37 pm

~All of them are great, you provided terrific details for each character and your imagination really shows.
Just one thing - try adding some flaws to each character you have to make them more realistic and believable, not a perfect person. Overall though, fantastic characters you've come up with.
Back to top Go down
jehowell

PostSubject: Re: Jehowell's Characters   Jehowell's Characters I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 8:08 pm

Thank you Daniel. I went back through and added some personality flaws.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Jehowell's Characters   Jehowell's Characters I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 8:16 pm

WHOA.

jehowell? It's been forever! Where have you been? The last time we roleplayed was when I just joined the site.
Back to top Go down
Gazimu
Mr. Content Cucumber
Gazimu

PostSubject: Re: Jehowell's Characters   Jehowell's Characters I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 8:33 pm

:O Oh mai god, hes making a comeback with me :P
Back to top Go down
http://www.thehungergamesrp.forummotion.com
jehowell

PostSubject: Re: Jehowell's Characters   Jehowell's Characters I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 8:34 pm

Hey Alexis and Gazimu :D

Yeah, it's been a long time. I have been really busy, and things have been kind of hard at home. So, I just couldn't find the time.
Back to top Go down
jehowell

PostSubject: Re: Jehowell's Characters   Jehowell's Characters I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 4:22 pm

Are my characters re-accepted?
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Jehowell's Characters   Jehowell's Characters I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 4:25 pm

Wait...what's with the old chick?
Back to top Go down
jehowell

PostSubject: Re: Jehowell's Characters   Jehowell's Characters I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 5:26 pm

The old chick, Chilaili, is the wife of Harrison. Harrison being able to control Youth, gives her youth as she ages. I just do not say that in her profile.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Jehowell's Characters   Jehowell's Characters I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 5:28 pm

I don't really think that is very demigod like...
Back to top Go down
jehowell

PostSubject: Re: Jehowell's Characters   Jehowell's Characters I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 5:33 pm

Why isn't that very demigod like?
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Jehowell's Characters   Jehowell's Characters I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 5:35 pm

Well the fact that she's getting youth from her husband...I just don't think it is very demigod life...will he keep giving her youth until she's immortal?
Back to top Go down
jehowell

PostSubject: Re: Jehowell's Characters   Jehowell's Characters I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 5:38 pm

I explain in his talents how his power works. Staying young does not make them immortal; it just gives them longevity. The more youth he gives her, the younger she would get. Does that answer your question?
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Jehowell's Characters   Jehowell's Characters I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 5:43 pm

Yeah. I guess so...I just don't think it's very demigod like...but it's not up to me whether or not she is accepted. I'm merely stating my opinion.
Back to top Go down
jehowell

PostSubject: Re: Jehowell's Characters   Jehowell's Characters I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 5:48 pm

Why wouldn't it be demigod like? Wouldn't taking care of your significant other be important to demigod couples just as it is to normal couples? I don't want to get on your nerve or anything, I just want to know why that would be so un-demigod like.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Jehowell's Characters   Jehowell's Characters I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 6:01 pm

I think she sounds a little godly like to me...but that's just me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jehowell's Characters   Jehowell's Characters I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 4:55 pm

As This is my personal Opinion.

PENDING

I can't accept or deny this character because I feel the Admins need to look and decide wether this is accurate
Back to top Go down
jehowell

PostSubject: Re: Jehowell's Characters   Jehowell's Characters I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 12:09 am

Okay, can I ask which character it is?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jehowell's Characters   Jehowell's Characters I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 9:09 pm

Yea Your last one, I don't think powers can be passed between Demigods...
Back to top Go down
jehowell

PostSubject: Re: Jehowell's Characters   Jehowell's Characters I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 11:06 pm

Well, its not exactly passing powers between Demigods. He is simply giving her youth. It's like any other demigod using their power to affect someone else. Apollo kids can use their power to heal or make others speak in poetry. Hecate kids can cast spells. His power allows him to give youth to anyone, not just her.

Are my other characters accepted?
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Jehowell's Characters   Jehowell's Characters I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 3:01 pm

Erm... accepted?
Back to top Go down
jehowell

PostSubject: Re: Jehowell's Characters   Jehowell's Characters I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 2:43 pm

Before an admin goes and looks at my new character for acceptance, I need help brainstorming some godly abilities Damion inherits from his mother. Also, if there is anything else you feel I should add or take away please let me know.

Also, just to let everyone know, I changed my username from Jehowell to JHowller
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Jehowell's Characters   Jehowell's Characters I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 5:06 pm

Y JHowller?
Back to top Go down
jehowell

PostSubject: Re: Jehowell's Characters   Jehowell's Characters I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 5:30 pm

I don't know. Everyone else was changing their usernames, so I figured I would jump in too.

Last edited by JHowller on Wed Dec 15, 2010 5:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Jehowell's Characters   Jehowell's Characters I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 5:37 pm

O.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jehowell's Characters   Jehowell's Characters I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jehowell's Characters
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next