Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Making My Own

Go down 
+6
Angel
maddie ☹
Zan
Panama
Baby Lex
jessica
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

Making My Own Empty
PostSubject: Making My Own   Making My Own I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 3:04 am

I'M PLANNING ON MAKING MY OWN VERSION OF CHB, MANY MANY YEARS AFTER THIS TAKES PLACE. 30 YEARS TO BE EXACT. IF YOU WANT TO MAKE OR WANT ONE OF YOUR CHARRIES TO BE MY LITTLE MAE-UP CANONS THEN PLEASE FILL OUT THIS FORUM:

Name:
*Years at Camp:
God Parent:
*Mortal Parent:
Physical Appearance:
Personality:
Weapons:
Talents:
Other:

KEY:*=Opptional
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

Making My Own Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making My Own   Making My Own I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 8:35 am

Name: Logan Miller
Years at Camp: 12
God Parent: Zeus (if thats okay)
Mortal Parent: Julia Miller
Physical Appearance: semi-long, choppy dirty blond hair. Thick black-framed glasses that have a hairline crack in the left lens. Peircing blue eyes. Sorta pale skin. Logan usually wears a Ramones t-shirt, with ripped blue jeans. Black high-top Converse with a lightning-bolt on the side cover his feet. Tall and Lanky build. Relativly good looking.
Personality: Crazy, likes to party, an awesome kid.
Weapons: His two daggers that change from bracelets.
Talents: Shooting lightning bolts, touching his elbow with his tounge (XD), sword fighting.
Other: He LOVES Jersey Shore, his dream is to party with the Situation.

(You may notice that this is like my newest charrie app.)
Back to top Go down
Panama

Panama

Making My Own Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making My Own   Making My Own I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 9:24 am

Name:Steven Anthony
Years at Camp:9 years
God Parent:Hephaestus
Mortal Parent:Nancy Anthony
Physical Appearance:Tall, about 6' 1" weighing in at 182lbs., and muscular from working with heavy machinery. He has dark brown eyes and black short cropped hair. He has a few small scars on his hands from his projects and one larger scar running down his left arm from a fight with a cyclops.
Personality:He is almost always cheerful and jokes about whatever is going on around him. Unless he's in a fight in which case he becomes totally serious. He can also become extremely irritated when a project isn't coming together the way he plans it, which rarely happens.
Weapons:He uses a pick axe and a crow bar, both of which can be used for other jobs if the need should arise.
Talents:He is exceptionally talented with tools and machines, but can also summon fire if he needs to or doesn't have any to work with.
Other:Loves Rock and Metal music, unless it's Death Metal.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

Making My Own Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making My Own   Making My Own I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 11:08 am

Name: Roxanne Michaels
Age/*Birthday: 19, August 18th
*Years at Camp: 13
God Parent: Zeus
*Mortal Parent: Jillian Michaels
Physical Appearance:Usually dresses in dark clothing. And her red converse. She usually wears red or white converse with her dark outfit. Her hair is calligraphy ink black. Like so black it gives off a purplish tint. Her eyes are a bit strange indeed. They are green-blue like the sea but also a bit gray making them change color depending whether or not it's sunny outside. If it's sunny they'll look more green. If it's dark then blue. If she's angry they look gray. Her deep-set eyes aren't the only good looks she has. She has a pretty heart shaped face and high cheekbones to match. Her muscles have gotten big from baseball playing non-stop as her legs are too.

Personality: Bottom line, she's a bad person to get into a fight with, but a good person to be allies with. Often she's pretty arrogant, being slightly pushy and mean. But she does care about a select few things. Like her son, her sisters Destiny and Penelope and Madeline, her bat and her college. Not to mention her CD collection. Other than that little flaw she's a good friend. She has an extreme temper however, finding it difficult to control it. When she was seven she killed her pet snake by lighting it on fire by striking it with lightning. Good times, before that, about a few years to be exact, she was taken to an enemy training camp where she learned stealthyness and whatnot. Basically, it was a ninja camp. In other words she's a bad person to get into a fight with. Don't know how many times I will tell you that. But I'm serious, anywho . . . . When she gets a boyfriend or is around a guy she likes she'll act different. Different than who she is really is.
Weapons:
~2 1/2 foot long sword named Greek Fire that turns into a black and green aluminum baseball bat
~Several throwing knives
~And her shield that expands from a ring on her finger
Talents:
~Can control lightning well, almost expertly
~Can do minor things with the weather
~She can heal with electricity

Other:
~Her fatal flaw is grudge holding.
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

Making My Own Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making My Own   Making My Own I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 12:28 pm

First off, Never is dead. She was awesome when alive, so Hades brought her back to life with some flaws and the brain/body/heart of a cold, rotten, person. She's considered "Hades' Zombie" at camp. (see more at OTHER) ALSO, IS YOU LIKE WRITING A BOOK WITH THESE PEEPS OR JUST A SITE?

Name:
Never 'Hades' Zombie' Daniels

Age/Birthday:
16/ June 4th (she's a zombie, though 8D)

Years at Camp:
4(year-rounder)

God Parent:
Hades, God of the Underworld/dead

Mortal Parent:
Hale Daniels

Physical Appearance:
Never is about 5"5, petite sized, and is around 99 lbs. She has golden, spooky eyes. Her red hair flows around her brown-ish pale-ish face. Her face had scars and patches around it. Never is very fragile about her thin body. She usually wears normal teen clothing, but some times lightens up when she wears what she wore when she died: A scarlet prom dress. Never has a collections of rings on her left hand, all meaning different things. She also has lots of scars around her body. Never has a birthmark on her left hand, looking like a deformed Hydra.

Personality:
Never is a cold, rude person. She barley has any friends. Never rarely cracks a smile, not even when there's a rerun of Chris Farley (who Never loves). She always takes the leader spot since she has a good sense of others' weaknesses. Never is both street-smart and book-smart. She can sometimes be nice, friendly, or maybe even funny, but you'd have to forget that she's a zombie. Never is very sensitive to being made-fun-of, and will retaliate. Her fatal flaw is that she wants to be human again, so she'd do anything for that. Never tries to live an average, teenage life. She listens to any type of metal or rock, screamo or emo music.

Weapons:
*Two three inch long, Iron daggers with a snake-skin base.
*A 4" celestial bronze sword with a leather skin base. Her father gave her this gift along with living.
*A golden bow (with a set of 100 arrows handcrafted by Artemis herself). Before she died, Never was a hunter.
*A circular, lead shield.

Talents:
*Sword fighting
*Archery
*Song writing
*Drumming
*Skateboarding
*Dancing

Other:
ADHD and Dyslexic
-Never was an average teenage girl. Only 14 at the time. She then met Artemis, who took her in as a huntress so she wouldn't get hurt (being a child of Hades and all). Artemis loved Never, and gave her a golden bow, 100 handcrafted arrows, and 30 drachmas for new weapons.

After searching to and fro for a weapon seller, Never found a man who sold to only demigods. She then had two daggers.

Never's mother had tracked her down and told her that her beloved sister, child of Chaos, had gotten married. Not long after, Never had had permission to go to the wedding.

At the wedding, Never wore a scarlet prom dress (being the Maid of Honor), while the other bride's maids wore beige. The man that sold the weapons had tracked down Never because she had only paid 10 drachmas instead of 20 (accidentally, Never was a great kid). The man and Never dueled it out at the wedding. Her bow and arrow were no use, so she could only use her two daggers.

The man won the battle, and Never died at the wedding. Dress torn and blood stained, body covered in blood.

After two dreadful years of being in the underworld, Hades' realized that his daughter deserved a second chance. He brought her back to life, but with many flaws.

Never had changed completely.-

NEVER BEFORE:
Spoiler:

NEVER NOW:
Spoiler:

Last edited by Music on Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

Making My Own Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making My Own   Making My Own I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 1:35 pm

Just a site. Thanks everyone.
Back to top Go down
Panama

Panama

Making My Own Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making My Own   Making My Own I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 7:16 pm

When are going to make the site? I'm not trying to seem impatient, just asking if you have a time frame or something.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

Making My Own Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making My Own   Making My Own I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 7:27 pm

Moo, that's really kinda creepy.
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

Making My Own Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making My Own   Making My Own I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 7:45 pm

Yeah.
Panama:Well maybe I'll start announcing it to the world it two weeks but will still accept some er... "Canons."
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

Making My Own Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making My Own   Making My Own I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 8:45 pm

Are you still accepting some? Cause I'd like to make one ^^ It'd be cool x3
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

Making My Own Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making My Own   Making My Own I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 8:51 pm

yeah
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

Making My Own Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making My Own   Making My Own I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 9:34 pm

Making My Own St-1

"Is it better to assume the worst, be miserable and possibly be surprised? Or to assume the best, be eager and possibly be disappointed?"

Name:
Stephanie Catherine Thiuesch
Age/*Birthday:
16 years March 12, 1994
*Years at Camp:
13 years
God Parent:
Psyche, Goddess of the Soul.
*Mortal Parent:
Jeffery Thiuesch
Physical Appearance:
Stephanie's hair is wavy, long and brown. Her eyes are an odd shade of lavender-tinted silver and she stands at about 5'7" in height.
Her hair reaches a bit below her shoulders and has tints of auburn and black as well. It isn't completely wavy, but it isn't completely straight. Her hair is an odd mixture between the two, causing it to have an indescribable appearance.
Steph's eyes are almond shaped and are often covered in harsh makeup and eyeliner. Her irises are an odd shade of lavender-tinted silver. In the light they shine like the moon, but in the shade their true purple color stands out. Her face s heart shaped, her cheeks are slightly chubby, and her skin is rather pale. Her lips are pink and curl up in a cat-like smile when she is happy.
She style of clothing is rather unique. It varies between rocker, a modern hippie style, and simple t-shirts and jeans. However, she favorite style of clothing is a mixture between bohemian and hippie. She often wears head hands, scarves, flowing shirts, vest and other types of clothing that fall into those two styles.
She loves to walk around barefoot, which has caused her feet to be rather calloused.
For the past two years, Steph's socks have been purposefully mismatched and crazy. If she is ever wearing normal socks, then it is obvious she is in a bad mood.
Personality:
Stephanie is goofy, artistic, happy-go-lucky, odd, smart, wise, temperamental, and sarcastic. She loves to make people laugh at her klutzy, goofy, fun sense of humor. Often she'll have a wide grin or a happy smile on her face.
Steph is artistic. She draws, paints, writes poetry, plays the piano and saxophone, and sings. Her dream and passion, however, is to illustrate. She dreams and longs to go to an art college and illustrate for books, comics, cartoons...anything she can find.
Stephanie has quite a bit of a temper. She isn't easily angered, but she can get irritated rather quickly. And her irritation grows quickly into anger as time goes on. She'll often then lash out with rude remarks, sarcastic comments, and harsh words without giving it much thought.
Stephanie can be rather reckless and doesn't put much thought into things. Her flighty nature and short attention span make it hard for her to focus on things and easily gets her distracted and off doing goodness knows what.
Stephanie, although she doesn't seem it, is very wise and good at giving advice. Even though she finds it difficult to focus, if the situation calls for it, she's a good listener and often gives advice or help to those who need it.
Stephanie has quite bad self-esteem issues. MAny say that she should follow her won advice and stop criticizing herself.
Weapons:
Stephanie has many weapons. Her most powerful is her Mirror. Although it seems odd, Stephanie, being the Daughter of the Goddess of the Soul, is able to see into people's darkest secrets and the deepest part of their souls and show them the thing that bothers them the most through this mirror. It doesn't take long to do this, unless the person has a mind block on. However, Stephanie does not run into this obstacle often.
Stephanie also has a 3' long, curved, double edged celestial bronze sword. This sword has no name and it is a silver moon shaped pendant when she's not using it.
Talents:
Seeing peoples wants, desires, fears etc.
She can take the soul of another, however she must sell her own to do so.
Stephanie can revive someone who is recently deceased by retrieving their soul before it reaches the Underworld. However, it requires quite a bit of energy and she could die in the process.
Other:
Stephanie hardly ever uses her abilities. She finds them cruel and unfair and tries to keep them to herself as much as possible.
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

Making My Own Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making My Own   Making My Own I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 9:42 pm

AHHHHHHHHHH She's she's beautiful

BTW Angel I love the "Angel" in your siggy!!
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

Making My Own Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making My Own   Making My Own I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 9:45 pm

Thank you. I made it in Photoshop cause I was booorrreeedd xD
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

Making My Own Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making My Own   Making My Own I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 11:20 pm

Can you do me?? *snickers 'cause that sounded wrong*
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

Making My Own Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making My Own   Making My Own I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 11:28 pm

xD Yeah. How's Thursday night for you? *kidding*

anyway...yes I can ^^ What do you want on it?
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

Making My Own Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making My Own   Making My Own I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 11:33 pm

Name: Vivian "Vivi" Dale
Age/Birthday: 16/ March 26
Years at Camp: 5
God Parent: Harmonia
Mortal Parent: Pierre Dale
Physical Appearance: She's got long wavy black hair and hazel-green eyes. She has beautiful white skin, like Snow White. He also has straight pink lips. Her nose is average.
Personality: She is like most French people, smart, cute, romantic. She is very harmonious and happy. She also has a very beautiful Alto voice. She loves to sing harmony with people.
Weapons: Bow and arrow
Talents: Singing, helping people, dancing.
Other: French

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

Making My Own Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making My Own   Making My Own I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 11:43 pm

niceness
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

Making My Own Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making My Own   Making My Own I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 11:44 pm

What? You like Vivi?
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

Making My Own Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making My Own   Making My Own I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 11:48 pm

Yeah
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

Making My Own Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making My Own   Making My Own I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 11:49 pm

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

Making My Own Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making My Own   Making My Own I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 1:05 am

A few more applicants and the forum'l be open.

Note members can applie more than one charrie.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

Making My Own Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making My Own   Making My Own I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 11:00 am

I'm too lazy to make another character...I'll think of one later...haha.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

Making My Own Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making My Own   Making My Own I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 11:01 am

Same.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

Making My Own Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making My Own   Making My Own I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 11:03 am

NEVERMIND. I LIED.

Name:
Emily Way

Years in Camp:
2nd

God Parent:
Aphrodite

Mortal Parent:
Gerard Way

Physical Appearance:
Long black hair with bright sky blue eyes. Her skin is pale being slightly albino. Many guys whistle when she walks into a room. She generally dresses by only wearing athletic clothing: Athletic shorts, Nike basketball shoes, a Camp Half-blood t-shirt.

Personality:
She's a critical thinker. Oddly enough, even though many boys fell for her she picks personality over looks. Emily believes personality is more important. She's extremely smart with mostly C's and B's. Better than most half-bloods. Her father is a famous rockstar, the lead singer of famous rock band. But that's why she doesn't really use her last name.

Pets:
A pet lizard named Fender

Weapons:
A bow with no specific name

Talents:
~Can Charmspeak.
~Understands guys really well

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Making My Own Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making My Own   Making My Own I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down