Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Meeting New Friends?

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
PatchworkFox

Meeting New Friends? Empty
PostSubject: Meeting New Friends?   Meeting New Friends? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 3:09 pm

Emma started to wonder around the amphitheater keeping her backpack close to her as he looked for a place to sit down and read for a while. Sitting on one of the stone seats not hearing a pair of footsteps comming her way Emma was deeply in her book.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New Friends?   Meeting New Friends? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 3:29 pm

I wander out of my cabin and head aimlessly towards the ampitheater. Campers usually disregarded it, except on sing-a-long nights. I go here once in a while to...do stuff. Anyway, I walk up to it and suprisingly see a girl there. "Hey," I say as I flip my hair. I hope she disregarded my appearance, I thought. I was wearing my tattered Ramones t-shirt and ripped jeans, with one green iPod earbud in my ear and the other hanging. I was currently listning to American Idiot by Green Day.
Back to top Go down
PatchworkFox

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New Friends?   Meeting New Friends? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 3:36 pm

Hearing a voice I looked up from reading ' The Labyrinth' to see a boy wearing a Ramones t-shirt and smiled a bit. ' um hi' I said looking at him moving a lock of my hair behide my ear and setting the book down for a mini to speak with him as my brian thinks of stuff to say. Wearing a Joker's t-shrit saying ' why so serious?', ripped jeans like the boy's with my hair still a mess from getting up.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New Friends?   Meeting New Friends? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 3:53 pm

I scan her over. "Im Andrew. But PLEASE call me A.J." I say putting my hand out. I blow a strand of black hair out of my face.
Back to top Go down
PatchworkFox

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New Friends?   Meeting New Friends? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 3:56 pm

' nice to meet ya A.J., I'm Emma' I say shaking A.J.'s hand. " so A.J. what cabin are you in?' I said wanting to know about this new found friend.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New Friends?   Meeting New Friends? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 4:13 pm

"Demeter," I say. I make a patch of four foot grass appear around me. It morphs into a grass step stool. I sit in a seat and put my feet on it. "Almost no effort. I can also do the mist."
Back to top Go down
PatchworkFox

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New Friends?   Meeting New Friends? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 4:24 pm

My eyes widen when I saw a four foot grass appear around him as A.J. morphs it into a step stool. ' thats really amazing!, I wonder what I can do.' saying becoming slightly exited of what powers persephone have? " My mom is Persephone' I said not sounding too sure about telling someone that ' yes I have a target saying for hades 'easy target please fire at will' on my head.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New Friends?   Meeting New Friends? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 4:51 pm

"Cool. Persephone. Wait- if Demeter is Persephone's mom, then arent you my..."
Back to top Go down
PatchworkFox

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New Friends?   Meeting New Friends? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 4:58 pm

And the thought of two and two came together about Demeter and Persephone being mother and daughter which is slightly awkward in my mind. ' I guess I'm your niece?' trying to say if it's not werid enough.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New Friends?   Meeting New Friends? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 5:04 pm

~Hands off, he is Emily's.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New Friends?   Meeting New Friends? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 5:17 pm

-lol.
I shrug. "So, how old are you?" I ask.
Back to top Go down
PatchworkFox

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New Friends?   Meeting New Friends? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 5:22 pm

' I'm 13, I'll be 14 next April and what about you?' I said looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New Friends?   Meeting New Friends? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 5:37 pm

"16 turning 17 in June."
Back to top Go down
PatchworkFox

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New Friends?   Meeting New Friends? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 5:39 pm

'Thats pretty cool, how long have you been at camp?'
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New Friends?   Meeting New Friends? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 5:48 pm

"Seven years."
Back to top Go down
PatchworkFox

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New Friends?   Meeting New Friends? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 5:52 pm

Swallowed hard thinking ' thats pretty dang long time to be here at camp' I thought. Looking at A.J. again ' I'm just gonna guess that some of the campers stay here all year round right?'
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New Friends?   Meeting New Friends? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 6:30 pm

I nod. "Some kids stayed for a decade or longer."
Back to top Go down
PatchworkFox

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New Friends?   Meeting New Friends? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 6:39 pm

' a decade?! thats quiet a while what about their other parent? don't they miss their kids?'. I started to think this is have to be going to be my new home for a while.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New Friends?   Meeting New Friends? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 6:52 pm

"Nope. Most of em dont have another parent. Im a lucky one."
Back to top Go down
PatchworkFox

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New Friends?   Meeting New Friends? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 6:56 pm

' yeah, well looks like I'm gonna be staying here for a while'
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New Friends?   Meeting New Friends? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 7:19 pm

I nod, yawning.
Back to top Go down
PatchworkFox

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New Friends?   Meeting New Friends? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 7:34 pm

'so whats to do around here?'
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New Friends?   Meeting New Friends? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 8:10 pm

"Fight, train. Gets kinda boring."
Back to top Go down
PatchworkFox

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New Friends?   Meeting New Friends? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 9:54 pm

' is there a volleyball court or something?'
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New Friends?   Meeting New Friends? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 7:49 am

I nod.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New Friends?   Meeting New Friends? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting New Friends?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: