Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Jason Darkblade's Charries

Go down 
+6
Pooh-Bear
tethys
maddie ☹
jessica
Zan
Jason Darkblade
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jason Darkblade
Lord of Insanity
Jason Darkblade

Jason Darkblade's Charries Empty
PostSubject: Jason Darkblade's Charries   Jason Darkblade's Charries I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 8:10 am

Name:Jason Darkblade
Age/birthday:15
Years in camp: just beginning
God parent:Ares
Mortal parent: Alexandria Darkblade
Physical appearance: Short, jet black hair; cold emotionless eyes; slightly tan; 6 feet tall; 130 pounds slightly skinny but strong. Usually wears a black tee and a jet black cap and black jeans.
Personality: cold and unforgiving except towards his friend where he is then slightly caring but not a whole lot. Also he doesn't care if his friends does something bad to him.
Pets: He currently has only a lizard
Weapons: A sword made out of celestial bronze
Talents: Fighting with a sword
Other:no
History: Born normal like a regular mortal. Had normal demigod grades Ds and Cs. It was not until he was 15 he ran away. He then came across another demigod named Mason Grayback. They both traveled together until they came to half-blood hill.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Pretty basic but he had left only 6 schools partially because he got enough referrals to get kicked out of school.
With his personality he has almost no friends except for Mason, And doesn't care for any more friends.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
By unforgivable I mean when someone does something to him he will remember and never forgives them if it was something bad to him. Also for cold that means he doesn't care for anyone but himself making people not like him and thus no friends except for Mason

Last edited by Jason Darkblade on Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:54 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Jason Darkblade's Charries   Jason Darkblade's Charries I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 3:13 pm

Oh jeez...don't we have enough ruthless characters?
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Jason Darkblade's Charries   Jason Darkblade's Charries I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 3:16 pm

I think it needs to be more discriptive on physical Appearance and Personality.
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: Jason Darkblade's Charries   Jason Darkblade's Charries I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 9:28 pm

I agree with Alphy on it. And he needs flaws. Not all characters are perfect. Psh, none are.

Try morphing what you already have. He's new, right? Maybe el-desperato for friendship, or shy. Maybe he's rude to everyone, which gets him in trouble. Does he want friends? Ever nice? Weakness or fatal flaw? Pet-peve(s)?

For physical appearance, I'd like to know his weight and height. How does he dress? Certain colors? Any scars or bruises?

Also, try to describe his weapon. Celestial bronze? Copper? Lead? Metal? Iron? How's the base of it? How is it shaped and how long? Named anything?

Try adding some more things to him! Maybe a history! That way, it's easier for people to roleplay with you!
Back to top Go down
Jason Darkblade
Lord of Insanity
Jason Darkblade

PostSubject: Re: Jason Darkblade's Charries   Jason Darkblade's Charries I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 8:26 am

Edited.
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: Jason Darkblade's Charries   Jason Darkblade's Charries I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 7:45 pm

Better, but maybe some more info on his personality.
Back to top Go down
Jason Darkblade
Lord of Insanity
Jason Darkblade

PostSubject: Re: Jason Darkblade's Charries   Jason Darkblade's Charries I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 7:57 am

Edited
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Jason Darkblade's Charries   Jason Darkblade's Charries I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 8:46 am

Jason Darkblade wrote:
Name:Jason Darkblade
History: Born normal like a regular mortal. Had normal demigod grades Ds and Cs. It was not until he was 15 he ran away. He then came across another demigod named Mason Grayback. They both traveled together until they came to half-blood hill.

Mason Grayback? Lol. That's a character from a TV show. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Jason Darkblade
Lord of Insanity
Jason Darkblade

PostSubject: Re: Jason Darkblade's Charries   Jason Darkblade's Charries I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 8:58 am

He is also my next charrie a son of thanatos
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: Jason Darkblade's Charries   Jason Darkblade's Charries I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 11:51 am

The personality is still too short.
Back to top Go down
Jason Darkblade
Lord of Insanity
Jason Darkblade

PostSubject: Re: Jason Darkblade's Charries   Jason Darkblade's Charries I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 12:23 pm

Edited again.
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: Jason Darkblade's Charries   Jason Darkblade's Charries I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 12:31 pm

Eh, better.
Back to top Go down
Jason Darkblade
Lord of Insanity
Jason Darkblade

PostSubject: Re: Jason Darkblade's Charries   Jason Darkblade's Charries I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 1:25 pm

But am I accepted?
Back to top Go down
Pooh-Bear

Pooh-Bear

PostSubject: Re: Jason Darkblade's Charries   Jason Darkblade's Charries I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 10:07 pm

Wait for a member with a blue name to check you and they have the final say.
Back to top Go down
http://thefallen.forumotions.net/forum.htm
Jason Darkblade
Lord of Insanity
Jason Darkblade

PostSubject: Re: Jason Darkblade's Charries   Jason Darkblade's Charries I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 7:32 am

I know, Pooh-Bear.
Back to top Go down
Jason Darkblade
Lord of Insanity
Jason Darkblade

PostSubject: Re: Jason Darkblade's Charries   Jason Darkblade's Charries I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 8:34 am

Could a mod or Admin come and see if my charrie can be accepted?
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Jason Darkblade's Charries   Jason Darkblade's Charries I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 7:45 pm

You say he's both short and 6 ft. 6 ft. tall is the exact opposite of short. He's Gary-Stu-ish. Talents: pick three of those weapons, please.
A Stygian Iron and Celestial Bronze sword would be practically impossible to fight with and loose. Stygian Iron is more Hades/death parent, so Celestial Bronze is your best sword pick.
Back to top Go down
jehowell

PostSubject: Re: Jason Darkblade's Charries   Jason Darkblade's Charries I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 8:28 pm

Koala wrote:
You say he's both short and 6 ft. 6 ft. tall is the exact opposite of short. He's Gary-Stu-ish. Talents: pick three of those weapons, please.
A Stygian Iron and Celestial Bronze sword would be practically impossible to fight with and loose. Stygian Iron is more Hades/death parent, so Celestial Bronze is your best sword pick.

Koala, I don't want to be rude or anything, but I thought I should mention something about your post. You might want to take another look at Darkblade's character. It is a little confusing, but if you look at if carefully you will see that he meant short jet black hair. Also, wouldn't children of Ares have great skills with all weapons with little training.
Back to top Go down
Jason Darkblade
Lord of Insanity
Jason Darkblade

PostSubject: Re: Jason Darkblade's Charries   Jason Darkblade's Charries I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 7:55 am

Edited Again.
Back to top Go down
Jason Darkblade
Lord of Insanity
Jason Darkblade

PostSubject: Re: Jason Darkblade's Charries   Jason Darkblade's Charries I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 4:32 pm

Could some check my charrie?
Back to top Go down
Jason Darkblade
Lord of Insanity
Jason Darkblade

PostSubject: Re: Jason Darkblade's Charries   Jason Darkblade's Charries I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 1:30 pm

Can some one please check my charrie. Sorry for the triple posting.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett O'Hara

Scarlett O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: Jason Darkblade's Charries   Jason Darkblade's Charries I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 1:32 pm

Cool charrie
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Jason Darkblade's Charries   Jason Darkblade's Charries I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 1:39 pm

Accepted.
Back to top Go down
Jason Darkblade
Lord of Insanity
Jason Darkblade

PostSubject: Re: Jason Darkblade's Charries   Jason Darkblade's Charries I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 1:44 pm

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Jason Darkblade
Lord of Insanity
Jason Darkblade

PostSubject: Re: Jason Darkblade's Charries   Jason Darkblade's Charries I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 9:01 am

New charrie
Name:Mason Grayback
Age/birthday:16
Years in camp: 3 year rounder
God parent: Thantos
Mortal parent: Jessica Grayback
Physical appearance: long jet black hair that is always messy, He's 6ft 3in, muscular like a runner, with scars going down his arms from scrapes with monsters, slightly tan, usually wears a camp half-blood tee shirt and and jeans with a black jacket and sandals
Personality: dark and mysterious, but very friendly, nice to a lot of people but careful around new people,
and is very talkative.
Pets:none
Weapons: knife
Talents:Summoning and unsummoning the dead, drawing, and he's a fairly good runner
Flaw(s): he sometimes doesn't know when to stop talking and he will hold grudges
Other:has a friend name Jason Darkblade (my previous charrie)

Last edited by Jason Darkblade on Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jason Darkblade's Charries   Jason Darkblade's Charries I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jason Darkblade's Charries
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: