Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Need a Place of Solitude *wink* (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
xxEmoKadriahxx

xxEmoKadriahxx

Need a Place of Solitude *wink* (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Need a Place of Solitude *wink* (Open)   Need a Place of Solitude *wink* (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 12:08 am

Phoenix had her electric guitar in hand and her wireless amp tucked into the guitar strap. She went and sat next to a tree and plugged in the guitar and she began to play "Knives and Pens" by Black Veil Brides.
Back to top Go down
Evan Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Need a Place of Solitude *wink* (Open)   Need a Place of Solitude *wink* (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 7:49 pm

Eam was walking trought the woods trying to clear his mind when he heard the song of a guitar of in the distance. He followed it until he was a girl siting there." Your good."
Back to top Go down
xxEmoKadriahxx

xxEmoKadriahxx

PostSubject: Re: Need a Place of Solitude *wink* (Open)   Need a Place of Solitude *wink* (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 9:57 pm

"Thanks." Phoenix said and she went to playing a different song quietly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need a Place of Solitude *wink* (Open)   Need a Place of Solitude *wink* (Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Need a Place of Solitude *wink* (Open)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: