Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Fanfiction - Those who have an account or go on, come on in! Make yourself comfy.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Katrina Fabenclawe

Katrina Fabenclawe

Fanfiction - Those who have an account or go on, come on in! Make yourself comfy. Empty
PostSubject: Fanfiction - Those who have an account or go on, come on in! Make yourself comfy.   Fanfiction - Those who have an account or go on, come on in! Make yourself comfy. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 9:09 pm

Love Fanfiction, and couldn't live without it. This chat is a place where you can share the awesomest stroies, ships, and vent about how EXTREMELY wrong ships like PercyxNico or PercyxLuke are.
Back to top Go down
http://holy-cheez.webs.com
Katrina Fabenclawe

Katrina Fabenclawe

Fanfiction - Those who have an account or go on, come on in! Make yourself comfy. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fanfiction - Those who have an account or go on, come on in! Make yourself comfy.   Fanfiction - Those who have an account or go on, come on in! Make yourself comfy. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 9:27 pm

Oh, sorry Crispy Bacon, if you are reading this, I have to go, but I will be back in a few minutes, like about 10. Ok? Sorry!
Back to top Go down
http://holy-cheez.webs.com

Fanfiction - Those who have an account or go on, come on in! Make yourself comfy.
Page 1 of 1