Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Emma Walters

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
PatchworkFox

Emma Walters Empty
PostSubject: Emma Walters   Emma Walters I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 1:53 am

HALF BLOODS
Name: Emma Walters
Age/birthday: 13, April 7th
Years in camp: 1st
God parent: persephone
Mortal parent: Richard Walters
Physical appearance: Being 5'5 in heigh Short ruffled black hair,dark green eyes like her father, slight pale skin. Wearing different T-shirts with different patterns beside the camp half blood shirt, wearing almost everyday pants it's very rare to see her in a skirt or a dress. But keeping what precious to her as it reminds her of her father who gave it to her during a tour, a Phantom of the opera pendant that is worn everyday.
Personality: Curious of what others are doing, shy around new people at first meeting them but quickly warms up as she gets to know them. When angered she can be very loud and stubborn when she is called the one word that she hates the worst to be called ' Shrimp'.
Pets: O.G a black and white cat
Weapons: bow and arrow and a rose covered spear.
Talents: Fairly good singer not rock star good but just good. Just trying out shooting arrows but the arrows managed to get stuck in a tree or two in the first try. Volleyball is where she shines the most being the center player when a game starts and continued to play it.
Other: Been with a musical tour group since she was small, having a dad that performs on stage with other people that come in and out is fairly fun. Until her tenth birthday when the accident happen.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

Emma Walters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emma Walters   Emma Walters I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 11:12 pm

You should tell what the accident was.

D:

Accepted though.
Back to top Go down
PatchworkFox

Emma Walters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emma Walters   Emma Walters I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 11:14 pm

I'll tell later in the rp ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Emma Walters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emma Walters   Emma Walters I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Emma Walters
Page 1 of 1