Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

New love lives to be messed with? Call for Aphrodite mates[: (open)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Paradoxx

Paradoxx

New love lives to be messed with? Call for Aphrodite mates[: (open) Empty
PostSubject: New love lives to be messed with? Call for Aphrodite mates[: (open)   New love lives to be messed with? Call for Aphrodite mates[: (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 8:33 pm

I burst into the Aphrodite cabin, my long blonde hair streaming behind me. The wind blew, causing me to look absolutely gorgeous, a knockout, but that wasn't possible. I already was. I strolled smoothly onto my bunk, and burst out with a huge, gorgeous smile, showing my perfectly straight, pearl white teeth. "New couple!" I exclaimed. "Mother would be so proud if we completely, like, broke their heart!"
Back to top Go down

New love lives to be messed with? Call for Aphrodite mates[: (open)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: