Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

I say unto thee 'Beware'

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Max♥

Max♥

I say unto thee 'Beware' Empty
PostSubject: I say unto thee 'Beware'   I say unto thee 'Beware' I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 7:59 pm

I walked into the arena with my sword, and found some dummies to cut up. I began doing a pattern. Hip, Rib, Neck. I did this multiple times before I thought I herd someone walking behind me.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: I say unto thee 'Beware'   I say unto thee 'Beware' I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 8:20 pm

A.J walked up to the kid practicing. "Nice job," he mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Max♥

Max♥

PostSubject: Re: I say unto thee 'Beware'   I say unto thee 'Beware' I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 8:59 pm

I spun around light on my heels and pressed the tip of my sword againg his throat. "Dont. Ever. Sneak. Up. On. Me." I mumbled through clenched teeth.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: I say unto thee 'Beware'   I say unto thee 'Beware' I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 9:05 pm

A.J. gulped. "Ok man. Sorry." He stepped back from the boy's sword.
Back to top Go down
Max♥

Max♥

PostSubject: Re: I say unto thee 'Beware'   I say unto thee 'Beware' I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 9:22 pm

ooc:she's a girl!
I sheathed my sword seeing I had obvioulsy scared him. I took my pony tail out, because it had become very sloppy. I left it fall around my shoulders as I drank some water.
"C'mon man." I said, mocking him. "Dont you know not to do that?"
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: I say unto thee 'Beware'   I say unto thee 'Beware' I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 9:55 pm

I shrug my shoulders. "Nope." I flip my hair out of my face and smile.
Back to top Go down
Max♥

Max♥

PostSubject: Re: I say unto thee 'Beware'   I say unto thee 'Beware' I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 10:49 pm

I threw my water bottle down on the grass and put my hair back up into a better ponytail. "Whats brought you here?" I ask him taking out my sword again, watching the sunglint off it in the light.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: I say unto thee 'Beware'   I say unto thee 'Beware' I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 11:38 am

I shrug again. "I'm nosy like that. I like watching people.' I smile brightly. "And for your information, I'm not a stalker."
Back to top Go down
Max♥

Max♥

PostSubject: Re: I say unto thee 'Beware'   I say unto thee 'Beware' I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 5:24 pm

"By saying that you make me imply that your are in fact a stalker." I gave him a wicked smile as I said that.

Last edited by Max Hastings on Sun Oct 17, 2010 5:47 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Wrong color!!)
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: I say unto thee 'Beware'   I say unto thee 'Beware' I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 5:32 pm

"Haha. Very funny." I laugh.
Back to top Go down
Max♥

Max♥

PostSubject: Re: I say unto thee 'Beware'   I say unto thee 'Beware' I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 5:47 pm

I stare at him "Whats so funny?" I take my sword out again.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: I say unto thee 'Beware'   I say unto thee 'Beware' I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 7:25 pm

"You...with the- you know what? Its not worth explaining."
Back to top Go down
Max♥

Max♥

PostSubject: Re: I say unto thee 'Beware'   I say unto thee 'Beware' I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 7:58 pm

"So who are you?" I asked him. I wanted to know his name before I cut his head off. Well, actually, I dont think I will hurt him yet.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: I say unto thee 'Beware'   I say unto thee 'Beware' I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:58 pm

"A.J. Carter, son of Demeter. And you are?"
Back to top Go down
Max♥

Max♥

PostSubject: Re: I say unto thee 'Beware'   I say unto thee 'Beware' I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 2:22 pm

"Max Hastings, daughter of the ever ruling Zeus." I flash him my wicked smile again. He seemed nice enough so I only put a hint of sarcasm in my voice.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: I say unto thee 'Beware'   I say unto thee 'Beware' I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 2:32 pm

"Zeus? Nice. So you can kill me with a lightning bolt right now?" I smirked.
Back to top Go down
Max♥

Max♥

PostSubject: Re: I say unto thee 'Beware'   I say unto thee 'Beware' I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 2:44 pm

" I could, but that wouldn't prove anything." I start to pace in circles around him "I dont like to take the easy way out"
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: I say unto thee 'Beware'   I say unto thee 'Beware' I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 2:50 pm

"Me neither." I shake my head.
Back to top Go down
dyingbreath-XIII

PostSubject: Re: I say unto thee 'Beware'   I say unto thee 'Beware' I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 2:32 pm

"I do." I chime in. "The easy way in is boring. Easy way out is what keeps you out of trouble," I say with a wink
Back to top Go down
Max♥

Max♥

PostSubject: Re: I say unto thee 'Beware'   I say unto thee 'Beware' I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 6:01 pm

I look to the new person and on impulse thrash my sword out to their neck. "And who would you be, trying to intrude on this conversation?"
Back to top Go down
dyingbreath-XIII

PostSubject: Re: I say unto thee 'Beware'   I say unto thee 'Beware' I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 6:17 pm

"Erysse," comes a voice from behind you, "where are you pointing that sword?"
Back to top Go down
Max♥

Max♥

PostSubject: Re: I say unto thee 'Beware'   I say unto thee 'Beware' I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 7:46 pm

I turn around. "Tricks are for wimpS"
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: I say unto thee 'Beware'   I say unto thee 'Beware' I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 8:03 pm

"Yeah. I only encase someone in a tree if they REALLY get on my nerves. Like slicing off my arms."
Back to top Go down
dyingbreath-XIII

PostSubject: Re: I say unto thee 'Beware'   I say unto thee 'Beware' I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 8:12 pm

You see a copy of the Erysse girl."hardly tricks. I am no petty magician i am a full blooded damn powerful sorceress. you can turn someone into a tree but i can light them on fire from a hundred paces."
Back to top Go down
Max♥

Max♥

PostSubject: Re: I say unto thee 'Beware'   I say unto thee 'Beware' I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 5:40 pm

I get really ticked off. I stare the girl in her eyes and send A lightning bolt from my sword to fry her. I have great accuracy, so I hit her And her copy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I say unto thee 'Beware'   I say unto thee 'Beware' I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I say unto thee 'Beware'
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next