Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Some Japanese Restaurant [ Closed ]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

Some Japanese Restaurant [ Closed ]  Empty
PostSubject: Some Japanese Restaurant [ Closed ]    Some Japanese Restaurant [ Closed ]  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:19 pm

I scratched the back of my head, looking up at the glowing neon sign of the restaurant. 'Huang's something or other...' I sighed, looking around as people passed the store, leaving only a few people to slip in. The restaurant was rather empty, except for a couple people. "Er..."
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Some Japanese Restaurant [ Closed ]    Some Japanese Restaurant [ Closed ]  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:30 pm

I got out of the car, my hair curly and fresh, wearing what I would consider formal, short dress, about to mid theigh and a pair of dark wash skinny jeans under it. A little little eye shadow and lip gloss, I sighed, walking over to him and shook my head, "Huang's Hibachi Grill" I coreacted, I had someone tell me what it was called last time I came, because I could Not read it, and I can read good for a half blood.
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/ColberstheSheep
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Some Japanese Restaurant [ Closed ]    Some Japanese Restaurant [ Closed ]  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:37 pm

I laughed. "So that's what it is..." I said, looking up at the sign. My dyslexia had always been pretty bad...
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Some Japanese Restaurant [ Closed ]    Some Japanese Restaurant [ Closed ]  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:55 pm

I smiled, and dragged him by the arm, "yes, now let's go!" I said still hungray. Up to a young man, about 20 something at the counter, He was Japessne, black silky hair and dark squinted eyes, I smiled, and nodded "Fiser" I told him, he looked at it and then pointed towards one of the tables, The tables are a out side of a squre taking up much the room, brke of in the made of the sides, so there were four corners with seven seats at each. and a flat grill on the inside of it with a cheif. I walked with Matt in tow to the end of one of the tables. To sit on the stolls
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Some Japanese Restaurant [ Closed ]    Some Japanese Restaurant [ Closed ]  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 6:02 pm

I grinned, letting myself be dragged along by her. We arrived at a table, and I sat down in one of the stools, waiting for her to sit down next to her. My stomach rumbled and I realized just how hungry I truly was. I watched as other chefs worked on different foods, like rice, eggs, shrimp, etc. My mouth watered at the thought, and I watched as our chef ignited the grill, pulling out a cart of food, spices, and dips. It all looked so delicious, and I couldn't wait for the food. I let out a long sigh, watching as he opened up a bowl, dumping loads of rice onto the black surface. I resisted the urge to lick my lips. It all looked so appetizing.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Some Japanese Restaurant [ Closed ]    Some Japanese Restaurant [ Closed ]  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 6:13 pm

I could tell Matt was starving, I giggled quitely, as they gave everyone on our table a tiny bowl of clear soup, I didn't really like it, it didn't have much flavor, mashroom's water, and a few herbs, but I took a few spoonfull's to keep my belly from attacking something. I wacthed as the man started down our table, asking for the kind of meat, that and what to drink was our only choise of the meal. I picked chicken and shrimp.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Some Japanese Restaurant [ Closed ]    Some Japanese Restaurant [ Closed ]  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 6:17 pm

~Oooh! Colbers is got a boyfriend!! Hehe. *pokes Colby's arm*
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Some Japanese Restaurant [ Closed ]    Some Japanese Restaurant [ Closed ]  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 6:21 pm

[ xD ]

"Er...I'll have what she's having," I said, pointing to Colby. I tasted the clear soup, making a face of disgust when the chef turned away. It was way too bitter for me. "This stuff is disgusting!" I whispered to her, pushing the bowl away. It doesn't matter how hungry I was. Hell, I could be trapped on an island with only this soup, and I'd probably rather die.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Some Japanese Restaurant [ Closed ]    Some Japanese Restaurant [ Closed ]  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 6:30 pm

I nodded, and pushed it away when the cheif gave us all large plates, then poored oil on the large grills, a cloum of flame shot up, then died down. He put a few diffrent veges on there chopping them up and moving them around making a show of it, I smiled wacthing. As they put the hot veges on our platres, I blow on it, and took a small bit, the veges where awesome. It made me wonder what happened to the soup, all the food was delious but the soup.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Some Japanese Restaurant [ Closed ]    Some Japanese Restaurant [ Closed ]  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 6:37 pm

I smiled, my stomach cheering as I ate a few of the vegetables. This totally beat 'Chang's Buffet TV Dinners' at home. I ate a few more bites, and let out a sigh. "Delicious," I said, looking down at my plate. I had already eaten half of the food. "This...is so good," I mumbled under my breath. I mean, yeah, the food was good, but being here with Colby made it all the better.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Some Japanese Restaurant [ Closed ]    Some Japanese Restaurant [ Closed ]  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 6:46 pm

I smiled, "You going to be full before they even serve half the stuff!" I said smiling. My jayde eyes amused, the cheif cracked a few eggs and peas in the rice cooking it with onians and season's they sevres it taking up most the plate. and it's a BIG plate. I took my chopsticks and ate rather quickly with them. But if you looked closely there was a cup at the bottom with shadow like a spoon.

Roxanne? are you still reading?
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Some Japanese Restaurant [ Closed ]    Some Japanese Restaurant [ Closed ]  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 6:56 pm

I glanced over as she ate quickly with the chopsticks. I grabbed a large amount of rice with my pair, and quickly brought it to my mouth. I looked at the chopsticks in defeat. I looked around for maybe a fork or spoon, finding nothing. I blushed, trying four or five more times to use the chopsticks, failing every time. I continued trying, cursing the wooden eating sticks and glancing over at Colby, embarrassed.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Some Japanese Restaurant [ Closed ]    Some Japanese Restaurant [ Closed ]  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 7:03 pm

I giggled, look at his blushing face, I had hid his spoon and fork, to see if he could mange, apperntly not noticing his unteasles suddenly dissapper, I kept eating then stoped as they set the meat on my plate. I let the spoon thing oon my chop sticks fade, and stabbed the meat with one stick and ate the peice of chicken.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Some Japanese Restaurant [ Closed ]    Some Japanese Restaurant [ Closed ]  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 7:12 pm

I watched her stab the meat, and grinning, an idea popping into my head. I stuck one of the sticks through a piece of chicken, then scooped some rice with it, successfully getting both foods into my mouth. "Victory!" I said quietly, so only Colby could hear it. I did that a few more times, and sit them down, rubbing my stomach. So...good... I said to myself. I was stuffed, and I couldn't eat another bite.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Some Japanese Restaurant [ Closed ]    Some Japanese Restaurant [ Closed ]  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 7:17 pm

I looked at him and laughed, "You full" I pointed out, the cheif filled the rest of the plates with noddles, my favrite part, I eat the delious food, barly a dent in any of my foods, the rise and meat and noodles seemed endless, the buttery like taste filled me. I got tried of the chopsticks and moved my plate and got the fork I hide and begin eating, until I could a spot about as big as a quater in my plate, I sighed, still tons of food, we'd have to get a carry out plate.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Some Japanese Restaurant [ Closed ]    Some Japanese Restaurant [ Closed ]  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 7:23 pm

I laughed a bit. "Yeah, I'm full..." I agreed, watching as she left tons of food on her plate. "I think we'll have to take some back..." I said. The food was good, and I had been starving. I could probably eat some later. I watched as others finished eating, and the chef began cleaning the grill. "Y'know Colby, I had a lot of fun on this da-" I snapped my mouth closed before I could say date. "Er...I mean, coming out to eat. I had a lot of fun coming out to eat..."
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Some Japanese Restaurant [ Closed ]    Some Japanese Restaurant [ Closed ]  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 7:35 pm

I smiled, and nodded, "I had fun too, maybe we could do this again" I said, then felt something chill my back, it got darker outside, and started to pour, and when I say poor, I mean like walking outside and you may really melt in the stinging rain, I frowned, "I'm not going out in that" I said as they put food in the boxes for us. I turned in the seat, sevreal people sat in the lobby or walking around looking at the paintings since there weren't eger to get wet also.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Some Japanese Restaurant [ Closed ]    Some Japanese Restaurant [ Closed ]  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 7:39 pm

I watched as it rained. "Oh yeah, thanks Zeus," I mumbled, causing a large thunderbolt to light up sky. "Sorry, sorry." I turned in my seat, looking at her. "So..." I watched people rushed in, trying to get in a more dry environment.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Some Japanese Restaurant [ Closed ]    Some Japanese Restaurant [ Closed ]  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 7:43 pm

I smiled, the room we were in was still kinda empty in the large resturant, most crowded in the lobby, "Well, It's not that bad, just alittle thunderstorm" I said, fiddleing with the hem of my dress, the dark wash jeans agaist red made it look salty, in a way
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Some Japanese Restaurant [ Closed ]    Some Japanese Restaurant [ Closed ]  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 7:48 pm

I shrugged. "I guess so..." I said, rubbing the back of me neck. "Er...so..." People were still coming in, piling into the lobby. I thanked the gods that our room was practically still empty. There was some large, African-American guy, a couple that was swapping spit, and almost making me barf, a set of parents with their little boy, and us.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Some Japanese Restaurant [ Closed ]    Some Japanese Restaurant [ Closed ]  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 7:54 pm

-Wanna rescue a poor half blood, my new chare *check her out* and save her?-\

I looked around then back at him, "What, you have nothing to say when your not tickling me?" I asked teasingly. My soft lips in a smile. Trying to rid theakward slince
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Some Japanese Restaurant [ Closed ]    Some Japanese Restaurant [ Closed ]  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 7:57 pm

I grinned. "Eh, I'd tickle you here but I'm too full," I said, my eyes gleaming teasingly.

-- Sure --
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Some Japanese Restaurant [ Closed ]    Some Japanese Restaurant [ Closed ]  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 8:03 pm

I laughed, "Your crazy" I said smiling. I heard a shill scream, trying to push it back, but when other people ran to the doors, and stared in horror, I knew it. I looked at Matt, "Did you hear it?" I said quickly jumping up and looking out the glass window
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Some Japanese Restaurant [ Closed ]    Some Japanese Restaurant [ Closed ]  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 8:15 pm

I nodded. "Yeah," I said, jumping up as well.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Some Japanese Restaurant [ Closed ]    Some Japanese Restaurant [ Closed ]  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 8:30 pm

I grabbed his arm, and dragged him through the crowd, and out the restarrunt. A car was crashed, and a girl ran out, suddenly a small hellhound jumped over the car, losing it's blance then running at her, I frowned, "it's young, You get the girl I'll get the dog I told him.
Colby ran toward the hellhound, moving her dress up slightly, she took a small knife out of her jean's pocket, flipping it out the sword and pretty much just teasing the hound, flipping around it, while the copper skined girl ran quickly towards the resturant, but tripping in the slick rain.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some Japanese Restaurant [ Closed ]    Some Japanese Restaurant [ Closed ]  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some Japanese Restaurant [ Closed ]
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: