Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

lounging about

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Quillyum

Quillyum

lounging about Empty
PostSubject: lounging about   lounging about I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 8:20 pm

I walked into the crouded cabin I called my home. Sleeping bags littered the floor, almost to the point that I would have needed serious convincing that there even was a floor to the cabin, just more layers of sleeping bags. I trow myself onto a bunk. It didn't belong to me of course, not many Minor God kids got bunks in a cabin full of scarred, nervous new kids, people who have been around for years but still don't know who thier God parent was, not to mention the children of Hermes who actualy belonged in the cabin in the first place. But at this time I could have carred less about who's bunk i was laying on. I needed a rest, the kind of rest only achevable with a mattress. My day had truly been exosting, and i just wanted to lay there untill a friend showed up and I could be wisked away from the day with meaningless conversation.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

lounging about Empty
PostSubject: Re: lounging about   lounging about I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 8:23 pm

As I marched by the Hermes cabin I noticed a new kid walking slouching around. So I poked my head and said, "Heyy new kid."
Back to top Go down
Quillyum

Quillyum

lounging about Empty
PostSubject: Re: lounging about   lounging about I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 8:58 pm

My eyes open wide as I shoot up from the bunk.
"Hi there!" I wave my hand with excitment in greating to another demigod walking past the cabin. I hadnt ever seen her before, but i hadnt really met many kids outside of my cabin yet. I slid off the matress and stood up to great her properly.
"Jennifer McCarthy. Daughter of Eros." i said lightly "And you are?" I asked quizicaly.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

lounging about Empty
PostSubject: Re: lounging about   lounging about I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 9:05 pm

"You don't know who I am?" I asked snorting gently, funny. A camp where everybody knew me and this one didn't. Just . . . odd. "Well, I'm Roxanne Michaels, daughter of Zeus. And cabin leader."
Back to top Go down
Quillyum

Quillyum

lounging about Empty
PostSubject: Re: lounging about   lounging about I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 9:24 pm

I scrached my head awkwardly. Her question made me feel a little insecure. Was I suposed to know who she was? In the past couple of years I have been at camp I have kind of avoided most kids outside of my own cabin. There were enough people there for me to meet. But seeing as she was here, I thought I could take advantige of the opertunity.
"So, Roxanne, were are you from?"
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

lounging about Empty
PostSubject: Re: lounging about   lounging about I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 9:35 pm

"Camp Halfblood." I replied without thinking about the answer.
Back to top Go down
Quillyum

Quillyum

lounging about Empty
PostSubject: Re: lounging about   lounging about I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 9:52 pm

Her respnce stunned me. I stood still for a moment. not swaying, not moving my fingers as i normaly do. I hadn't ever heard that answer before. I called Camp Halfblood home too, but I had never forgoten the west coast, my home in SF. I always had missed it from time to time.
"Cool. So were are you coming from, it looked like you were going somewere?" i asked, always curious of things, some times to the point of being called a busybody. I hoped that Roxanne wouldn't feel that way now.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

lounging about Empty
PostSubject: Re: lounging about   lounging about I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 10:11 pm

"Uhm, to the Arena, I got to practice." I said pulling my 10mm out of my hidden thigh strap. "I'm currently going to the FBI school. Training to be an crime scence investigator."
Back to top Go down
Quillyum

Quillyum

lounging about Empty
PostSubject: Re: lounging about   lounging about I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 10:33 pm

I jumped in shock. I had never seen a gun before in person. I didnt know demigods even touched guns.
"Like the CSI shows?" I asked excitedly in a bit of a child's voice. I had always liked the excitement and mystery that surounded the TV shows. So i had to show a bit of interest.
"Mind if i tag along? Maybe hear a bit more about how you got to the point were the FBI wants you to be a CIS?" i asked a bit more relaxed and with a more mature tone.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

lounging about Empty
PostSubject: Re: lounging about   lounging about I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 10:38 pm

~OMG I'm actually going to the FBI college in two years! WOOT!
"Yeah like in CSI. Well," I said thinking. I pulled my second gun, a 9mm, from the hollster. I took out my twin daggers, Vendetta and Vengence, then I took out my all time favorite weapon: a black and green aluminum baseball bat that was named, Greek Fire. I tossed her the 9mm. "Think you can handle it?" With a shock I remembered the taser in my bra, just in case.
Back to top Go down
Quillyum

Quillyum

lounging about Empty
PostSubject: Re: lounging about   lounging about I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 11:17 pm

I reach out to catch the gun. But missed. I juggled the piece of metal for several seconds before I finaly cought it. I was a little embarassed with myself, expecialy with her last question. It made it seem like i wasn't. But i wanted to get to know Roxanne more. So i swallowed the lump of nervousness that was stuck in my throught
"Yeah, i think so." I crocked.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

lounging about Empty
PostSubject: Re: lounging about   lounging about I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 3:15 pm

"Then let's get a move on." I said. "But first I gotta go back to my cabin and get changed into my battle gear."
Back to top Go down
Odysseus

lounging about Empty
PostSubject: Re: lounging about   lounging about I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 3:41 pm

I walked into my cabin quietly, stepping over the sleeping bags. I laid down in my bunk and slipped my I-Pod in my ears, listening to Megadeth.
Back to top Go down
Ravenswood

Ravenswood

lounging about Empty
PostSubject: Re: lounging about   lounging about I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 4:18 pm

I go in the cabin to see a guy listening to music. i get the bunk next to him and i say hi.
"Hi my name is Jake."
Back to top Go down
Odysseus

lounging about Empty
PostSubject: Re: lounging about   lounging about I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 4:28 pm

I took an ear bud out and nodded, smiling. "A pleasure, Mr. Perry. My name's Hans Shultz," my fluent German accented coated my words.
Back to top Go down
Ravenswood

Ravenswood

lounging about Empty
PostSubject: Re: lounging about   lounging about I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 4:42 pm

"Cool name you sound like a spie with that name."
I laugh.
Back to top Go down
Odysseus

lounging about Empty
PostSubject: Re: lounging about   lounging about I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 4:49 pm

I laughed a little myself. "Well... my mother was a German assassin. I have been called in to help out with certain gods and governments. Kind of like a mercenary, I suppose," I told him, shrugging.
Back to top Go down
Ravenswood

Ravenswood

lounging about Empty
PostSubject: Re: lounging about   lounging about I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 5:00 pm

"Ok I don't wanna be on your bad side!"
I laugh.
Back to top Go down
Odysseus

lounging about Empty
PostSubject: Re: lounging about   lounging about I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 5:02 pm

I shrugged. "Don't worry, I don't kill innocent people my friend," I said, hoping no figure I killed from my past would invade my mind.
Back to top Go down
Ravenswood

Ravenswood

lounging about Empty
PostSubject: Re: lounging about   lounging about I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 5:11 pm

"Cool." For some reason I trusted him.
Back to top Go down
Odysseus

lounging about Empty
PostSubject: Re: lounging about   lounging about I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 5:14 pm

"I suppose so. Well, make yourself at home. I'm sure you'll be claimed in no time. I'm going to go practice my sword skills in the Arena," I said, before leaving the cabin.
Back to top Go down
Ravenswood

Ravenswood

lounging about Empty
PostSubject: Re: lounging about   lounging about I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 5:20 pm

"Okay see you."
Back to top Go down
Odysseus

lounging about Empty
PostSubject: Re: lounging about   lounging about I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 7:44 pm

I came back to the cabin and plopped down on my bed, tired. I fell asleep and went to the land of Morpheus
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

lounging about Empty
PostSubject: Re: lounging about   lounging about I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

lounging about
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: