Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

A Minor Godess' Child

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Falcon

Falcon

A Minor Godess' Child Empty
PostSubject: A Minor Godess' Child   A Minor Godess' Child I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 11:08 pm

(Naria)

"Dear Diary,
"Today I arrived back at Camp Half Blood for my second year. Funny thing is, I had almost begun to believe this place wasn't even real. I could almost shrug off my creepy algebra teacher who grew fangs. But then Anthony dropped me off here again. The camp is just as beautiful as I remember, and just as chaotic. It makes my head hurt.
"'till later,
"Naria"

With a sigh, I shut the light blue diary that had been a gift from my mother at theend of summer the year before. I had written in it one time. On the cover was the symbol of my mother- a beautiful, resplendent kingfisher. The cover of the book was soft blue silk around the peaceful kingfisher that was carved of light green coral. I got the feeling this book was going to become a regular part of my life.

I slipped the journal into the bag that lay at my feet. It was new and unfamiliar: the year before, I had come here with a heatup gym bag Anthony had been using since his junior high days I insisted I get a new one. My eyes came up and ran over the interior of the cabin. It was Hera's, who I guess had decided to let the kids of minorgods live in her cabin. It was pretty nice- elegant and stately, and calm in many ways as well, if it wasntbfull of other kids. But this was my life now. Might as well make some friends and...

I subsided back before I got up, shyness conquering resolve. I would make friends another time.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: A Minor Godess' Child   A Minor Godess' Child I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 3:19 pm

"Hi." Gerard said quietly materilising(?) out of the shadows.
Back to top Go down
Falcon

Falcon

PostSubject: Re: A Minor Godess' Child   A Minor Godess' Child I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 9:58 pm

(Naria)

I startled slightly as somebody stepped out of the shadows. "Hi." I answered, giving him a tiny smile. I kept myself small, not letting myself sense his emotions, and try to correct them if they were full of chaos. I didn't need that hanging over my head on the first day.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: A Minor Godess' Child   A Minor Godess' Child I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 3:29 pm

"I'm Gerard, who're you?" He asked giving a tentative smile.
Back to top Go down
Falcon

Falcon

PostSubject: Re: A Minor Godess' Child   A Minor Godess' Child I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 4:43 pm

(Naria)

I pulled my feet up onto the bed and tucked them under my blue skirt as he spoke. "I'm Naria." I answered, then tacked on, "Daughter of Alcyone."
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: A Minor Godess' Child   A Minor Godess' Child I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 7:56 pm

"Who's that?" He asked unfolding his own legs out from under himself revealing a nasty looking gash in his leg that would still bleed if he even scratched it.
Back to top Go down
Falcon

Falcon

PostSubject: Re: A Minor Godess' Child   A Minor Godess' Child I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 8:53 pm

(Naria)

"The goddess of calm and tranquility. And the sea." I added.

It was a well-established fact that nobody had ever heard of my mother. Despite the frequently-used word "halcyon", which is derived from my mother's name, people still couldn't figure out who she was.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: A Minor Godess' Child   A Minor Godess' Child I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 9:19 pm

"Oh that's cool."
Back to top Go down
Falcon

Falcon

PostSubject: Re: A Minor Godess' Child   A Minor Godess' Child I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 10:52 pm

(Naria)

"So what about you?" I asked quietly. "Who is your god parent?" just then, I noticed an ugly-looking cut on his leg. Chaos bled out from it, projecting a palpable aura...I shuddered slightly. His body was in revolt against it, and whatever had caused that probably wasn't pretty. "Um...you know you...have a big cut on your leg, right?" I asked, struggling to regain my own calm.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: A Minor Godess' Child   A Minor Godess' Child I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 10:54 pm

"Oh my girlfriend did that to me." He answered with a smile. "My dad is Erebus, god of darkness and shadows."
Back to top Go down
Falcon

Falcon

PostSubject: Re: A Minor Godess' Child   A Minor Godess' Child I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 11:06 pm

(Naria)

I stared at him in mute astonishment at his casual explanation for his wound. I wondered what he had for a girlfriend- a cougar? However, he continued, telling me his father was Erebus. Darkness, shadows...that explained his sudden appearance earlier. "That's nice." I said, the shock from his first revelation still with me, making it difficult for me to concentrate on words. My hand went to my neck where I grasped my necklace hard, and tried to regain my calm. I managed it, at least partially, and looked back to Gerard.

"So, what do you like to do around here?"
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: A Minor Godess' Child   A Minor Godess' Child I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 3:23 pm

"Avoid breaking down." He answered with a sly smile.
Back to top Go down
Falcon

Falcon

PostSubject: Re: A Minor Godess' Child   A Minor Godess' Child I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 12:31 am

(Naria)

I laughed softly, a tinkle of the peaceful waves here in the delicate columned palaces of a goddess who had never had a demigod child. "Yes, we mightwant to avoid that."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Minor Godess' Child   A Minor Godess' Child I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Minor Godess' Child
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: