Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Time for anouther boat ride

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

Time for anouther boat ride  Empty
PostSubject: Time for anouther boat ride    Time for anouther boat ride  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 2:52 pm

I walked onto the boat like we did almost every mounth. I walked in, Likos by my feet. I waited for everyone else to come, I had invited Autumn to join us, I hope she would. I looked over the dock and wacthed as Destiny came up to.
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/ColberstheSheep
Mississippi Girl

PostSubject: Re: Time for anouther boat ride    Time for anouther boat ride  I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 7:42 pm

Colby invited me to go on a boat ride with her and some of her other friends. I decided it would be good to do something. I walked up and saw Colby looking out over the dock. I waved and went up. "Hey," I said as soon I was standing beside her.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Time for anouther boat ride    Time for anouther boat ride  I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 11:04 pm

I smiled, then frowned, I not feeling good" I said holding my head, rubbing my temples.
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/ColberstheSheep
Mississippi Girl

PostSubject: Re: Time for anouther boat ride    Time for anouther boat ride  I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 6:39 pm

I frowned. "I'm sorry," I said. The sky was a beautiful blue. The clouds looked like marshmellows roasting in the sun's rays. "Beautiful," I whispered.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time for anouther boat ride    Time for anouther boat ride  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Time for anouther boat ride
Page 1 of 1