Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

azns characters check it

Go down 
+2
hunter11
Azn
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Azn

Azn

azns characters check it Empty
PostSubject: azns characters check it   azns characters check it I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 10:35 pm

azns characters(REDO)
name: Leo sananikone(Hi guys it's been 5 months i'm back and ill redo Leo
date:august 31 1995
god parent: poseidon
mortal parent:monica sananikone

weapon:Anything he forms.

years at camp:7
pet:a green dragon named Chibi

apperance:Having Light brown hair and a tan like color skin. Wearing a white long shirt sleeves pulled up to the elbow while wearing grey skinny jeans. Has plain black sneakers though his hands are covered in white bandages that help him train physically and magically.

personality:i strong and brave, i can be smart at times and have a keen sense of danger. i love people and will protect and serve people in need.

my story: i loved my mom so much until monsters were getting out of hand. i didnt want my lovely and nice mom to get hurt then at the park i was 7 and i saw a girl from athenas kids that told me i could save my mom by going to camp half-blood. i came here and 3 hellhounds surrounded us. i somehow killed all of them from a little puddle. i have been here since.

powers: Having the ability to create anything he imagines, but must be in a water form though he is able to make a strong.

talents:Great dancer, Singer, and boxer.

other: i just have a qoute "always be yourself and protect and serve the people you love"

Last edited by Azn on Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:44 am; edited 14 times in total
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: azns characters check it   azns characters check it I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 10:37 pm

nice i like it but please add more details
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: azns characters check it   azns characters check it I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 10:39 pm

azn wrote:
azns characters

name: remy sananikone
god parent: poseidon
mortal parent:monica sananikone
weapon:a magical katana thats turns into an ipod(that works!!) and a grey meadevil sheild with a chinese fire symbol on it that turns into a wristband that has the chinsese fire symbol on it
You NEED to put more detail, aswell as effort, into your charecter sheet. Personality, Powers, Pets, Other stuff. Where is it?
Back to top Go down
Azn

Azn

PostSubject: Re: azns characters check it   azns characters check it I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 10:57 pm

just thinking its up now the whole character sheet is done
Back to top Go down
Azn

Azn

PostSubject: Re: azns characters check it   azns characters check it I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 11:23 pm

hey guys i might make a new character so heads up i think i want my character(leo son of poesidon)to go on a quest and i going to be gone from the site for a while so i will make one when i want to get back on the site. BYE EVERY ONE for now
Back to top Go down
Azn

Azn

PostSubject: Re: azns characters check it   azns characters check it I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 8:46 pm

ok then

Last edited by azn on Mon Apr 26, 2010 4:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: azns characters check it   azns characters check it I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 10:21 pm

cool
Back to top Go down
Azn

Azn

PostSubject: Re: azns characters check it   azns characters check it I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 4:48 pm

i redid leo because he needed to be and hes so cool
Back to top Go down
Azn

Azn

PostSubject: Re: azns characters check it   azns characters check it I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 11:54 pm

Hi guys i'm back it's been 5 months hasn't it?
Back to top Go down
Pooh-Bear

Pooh-Bear

PostSubject: Re: azns characters check it   azns characters check it I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 12:17 am

nice character
Back to top Go down
http://thefallen.forumotions.net/forum.htm
Azn

Azn

PostSubject: Re: azns characters check it   azns characters check it I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 9:19 pm

name: Chu Kaiadan (Deceased.)
date:October 31, 1994
god parent: Hermes
mortal parent: Melina Kaiadan

weapon:Two bronze bladed Daggers that combines into a double bladed staff. One blade on the bottom and one on top. A Bronze sword with A green hilt and pommel.

years at camp: arrived.
pet: A silver snake named Jericho

apperance: Long Black hair with silver linings. Tan skin with green eyes. Wearing a green t-shirt and white skinny jeans his silver belt shines the most. A silver bracelet with a symbol hat stands for Hermes.

personality: Strong and brave, He can be adventurous and cunning as he pleases. Always ready for a plan and is a little stubborn.

my story: Born in California I lived with my mom Melina. I was always staying out late to make my mom worry because I thought she kicked dad out the house and i was force to live with her. I was so wrong. She was the nicest lady in our apartments. She never threw a fit and could stand with and my selfish self. One day we were attacked by a hellhound in the park at dark when I was 15. We ran as far as we could and made it home. She couldn't see what was happening but I did and she believed me. She gave me my weapons and gave me my bracelet and told me to run until I saw the camp. Day past and I made it to the camp.
powers: Super speed and is weirdly agile.
hobbies: Hanging with friends, Writing story's, and Adventuring.

talents: Very gifted in the arts of sword fighting and can stand on his head for 20 minutes

other: The fact that he likes to stay up very late every day.

Last edited by Azn on Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: azns characters check it   azns characters check it I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 5:45 pm

Accepted ((Hermes dude.))
Back to top Go down
Azn

Azn

PostSubject: Re: azns characters check it   azns characters check it I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 8:28 pm

Kool I was thinking I had Leo WAY to long so I made Chu.
Back to top Go down
Azn

Azn

PostSubject: Re: azns characters check it   azns characters check it I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 3:35 pm

name: Jarad Rock
date:November 24 1996
god parent: Hephaestus
mortal parent: Shayne Rock

weapon: A hidden blade strapped to his left arm and whatever he builds.

years at camp:1
pet:None

apperance:Has short black hair and his brown eyes brighten at night. Wearing a black T-shirt with an eagle on it and a white jacket he has a tattoo on his arm given by Hephaestus when he was born. Blue jeans and black sneakers he carries a homemade watch he made that tells time and is a GPS. Last is his single Strap backpack that carries his tools. His tan skin glows in the sun.

personality: He is a hard headed son of Hephaestus. He has a temper so don't get him mad or he'll throw a wrench at you. Though he is mostly silent he is a nice guy and makes friends faster then he looks. He is childish and also wanted to be a hero. Despite maturing more over the years he still retains a childish outlook and active imagination. He gets very stressful due to messing up on his creations.Strong and decisive though he may be, Jarad is driven strongly by emotion.

my story: His mom was an engineer who fixed trains and that got him interested into building things( and that hes the son of Hephaestus). He built toy cars,trains,boats you name it. At the age of 8 his built him special watch with a little god magic to show how to get to Camp Half blood. He didn't know the magic part of the camp part, but he loved it and cherished it. His mom died of Mysterious causes which were monsters and the monsters were looking for him when he was 13. He built the hidden blade and ran from his foster parents all the way to long island. It took a year because he had to fight monsters and when the police caught up with him cause he ran away he was sent back to the foster parents. Later he ran again, but this time he took short cuts and found Camp half blood.

powers:Unlike some Hephaestus children he was the the third child of Hephaestus to be able to control and resist fire. His a top notch builder and planning expert.

hobbies: Building, Making, Planning, Having fun, and honing his Fire skills,.

talents: Beside his godly talents hes pretty creative and at one point wanted to be in artist so he tried and he turned out to be a good one.

Other: None

Last edited by azn on Sat Dec 18, 2010 4:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: azns characters check it   azns characters check it I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 3:36 pm

He needs more of an Appearence and Personality than a History.
Back to top Go down
Azn

Azn

PostSubject: Re: azns characters check it   azns characters check it I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 4:42 pm

How about now?
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: azns characters check it   azns characters check it I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 4:43 pm

Better accepted
Back to top Go down
Azn

Azn

PostSubject: Re: azns characters check it   azns characters check it I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 4:53 pm

Yay!!
Back to top Go down
Azn

Azn

PostSubject: Re: azns characters check it   azns characters check it I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 3:49 pm

Name: Zeke Marz
Age/Birthday:15
God Parent: Hecate
Claimed: Yes
Mortal Family: Jason Marz
Years in Camp: 1
Brief History:Zeke Grew up an only child living with his dad in California. After recent reporting's of creatures around his town. His dad knew what it was and took Zeke at the age of 7 to New York to live a safer life. While living in New York Zeke's father told him the truth about who he was. After that his dad went missing and Zeke was all alone. He traveled New York and found out that he had magical abilities. He then trained it to get better at what he could do. After his 15 birthday he came across an empty road leading to finding a place called Camp Half blood.
Physical Appearance: Zeke has a tan skin along with brown eyes. Has long but spiked black hair. Wearing jeans and he lucky hoodie. Over to his left is a scar on his neck from an attack from some type of creature.Hes a bit tall and very muscular.
Personality:Zeke is Clumsy and arrogant. He loves to play tricks or prank anyone. Though he does have a nice side and makes friends easier then others. Never once has he been shy, he has always been wide open to people. He never holds a grudge nor does he have a temper.
Fatal Flaw:A bit clumsy, sometimes unreliable, and doesn't take orders when it's needed.
Pets:None
Talents:Able to use much elemental magic then others.
Weapons:None he uses magic most of the time, but can us a staff.
Year-Round or Summer:Year-Round.
Other:Plays the drums very well.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: azns characters check it   azns characters check it I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 3:58 pm

Accepted! But isn't Jason Marz a singer? Wait no. That's Jason Mraz. NEVER MIND!
Back to top Go down
Azn

Azn

PostSubject: Re: azns characters check it   azns characters check it I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 4:09 pm

Whos that? And thanks.
Back to top Go down
cal121

cal121

PostSubject: Re: azns characters check it   azns characters check it I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 9:50 pm

cal- muses i guss that all
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: azns characters check it   azns characters check it I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

azns characters check it
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: