Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

A battling angel [P R I V A T E]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
dean
Experienced Poster

A battling angel [P R I V A T E] Empty
PostSubject: A battling angel [P R I V A T E]   A battling angel [P R I V A T E] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 3:39 pm

I walked into the arena, I looked like I couldn't even through a punch. I was wearing high heels with skinny jeans and a one shoulder shirt. God, they were so wrong.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Chris Johnson

Chris Johnson

Location : Half-Blood Hill, Farm Road 3.141 Long Island, New York 11954

PostSubject: Re: A battling angel [P R I V A T E]   A battling angel [P R I V A T E] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 3:51 pm

I felt a little bit sad lately and I went to the Arena. I always relaxed there. I walked inside and I saw a girl. I walked to the gil and asked ''What is your name?".

Chris Walker, son of Athena

A battling angel [P R I V A T E] Iiiii_25

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: A battling angel [P R I V A T E]   A battling angel [P R I V A T E] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 3:55 pm

I looked at the guy, he was handsome, "I'm Blaise," I said in my honey-coated voice.
Back to top Go down
Chris Johnson

Chris Johnson

PostSubject: Re: A battling angel [P R I V A T E]   A battling angel [P R I V A T E] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 3:59 pm

'' Hi Blaise'' I said staring at the girl. '' So what are you doing here alone?'' I asked. My stormy grey eyes were literally scanning her. I'd never seen her around

A battling angel [P R I V A T E] Iiiii_28
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: A battling angel [P R I V A T E]   A battling angel [P R I V A T E] I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 2:22 am

I smiled, "Oh, nothing." I said sounding sexy and seductive.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: A battling angel [P R I V A T E]   A battling angel [P R I V A T E] I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 3:16 am

~I know this says private but I can't help it sometimes...what's with your characters and being all gross and seductive? DEAN WHAT HAVE I TOLD YOU ABOUT MOLESTING?xD
Back to top Go down
Chris Johnson

Chris Johnson

PostSubject: Re: A battling angel [P R I V A T E]   A battling angel [P R I V A T E] I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 4:03 am

''So Blaise ...'' I said trying to avoid her sexy voice '' in what cabin are you''
I said then and turned my stormy grey eyes away. I hope I wasn't so red as I felt.

Chris Johnson, son of Athena
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: A battling angel [P R I V A T E]   A battling angel [P R I V A T E] I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 4:51 am

~Umm...you never tell me anything about that xD

I smiled, "Hera Cabin, my mom doesn't have a Cabin yet," I said.
Back to top Go down
Chris Johnson

Chris Johnson

PostSubject: Re: A battling angel [P R I V A T E]   A battling angel [P R I V A T E] I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 5:44 am

''Oh cool'' I managed looing at her.'' So what's up??" I asked looking dum(which doen't reflect me 'cause I'm an Athena child)

Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: A battling angel [P R I V A T E]   A battling angel [P R I V A T E] I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 5:50 am

I shrugged, nothing was going on. Like always.
Back to top Go down
Chris Johnson

Chris Johnson

PostSubject: Re: A battling angel [P R I V A T E]   A battling angel [P R I V A T E] I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 5:55 am

''OK... I see, so why are you so silent, what skeletons do you have on your closet??'' I asked curiously the girl.

Chris Johnson son of Athena
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: A battling angel [P R I V A T E]   A battling angel [P R I V A T E] I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 6:10 am

I flipped my head back elegantly, "My ex-boyfriends, why you ask about corpses?" I said matter of fact.
Back to top Go down
Chris Johnson

Chris Johnson

PostSubject: Re: A battling angel [P R I V A T E]   A battling angel [P R I V A T E] I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 6:14 am

'' Um.... basically it's a frase for your problems, and not actuall corpses'' I said laughing softly but not because I wanted to make fun of her. '' Do you really have your ex- boyfriends in your closet??" I asked gasping

Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: A battling angel [P R I V A T E]   A battling angel [P R I V A T E] I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 6:16 am

I nodded, "Mostly, my best-friends ex is in there too." I asnwered.
Back to top Go down
Chris Johnson

Chris Johnson

PostSubject: Re: A battling angel [P R I V A T E]   A battling angel [P R I V A T E] I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 6:24 am

'' You mean they are dead...'' I asked with my stormy grey eyes wide open to the girl

A battling angel [P R I V A T E] Iiiii_29
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: A battling angel [P R I V A T E]   A battling angel [P R I V A T E] I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 6:25 am

I shrugged, I didn't care, yes I'd killed them! But I did it quick so they felt nothing.
Back to top Go down
Chris Johnson

Chris Johnson

PostSubject: Re: A battling angel [P R I V A T E]   A battling angel [P R I V A T E] I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 6:30 am

''And the reason... '' I said trying to close my mouth. '' Come on , what ever they did to you it mustn't have been so bad to kill them''

A battling angel [P R I V A T E] Iiiii_30
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: A battling angel [P R I V A T E]   A battling angel [P R I V A T E] I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 6:38 am

I shook my head. They had done bad, bad things.
Back to top Go down
Chris Johnson

Chris Johnson

PostSubject: Re: A battling angel [P R I V A T E]   A battling angel [P R I V A T E] I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 6:44 am

'' Like..........'' I aske with a not of curiosity in my voice. I was a little scared maybe if I don't stop asking I 'll be in her closet meet the people she killed but still I was curious who is that girl. Did Chiron know about all this I wasn't going to say it to no one .. maybe they would expell her from the camp and she 'll be a great lunch for monsters

Chris Walker son of Athena
A battling angel [P R I V A T E] Iiiii_31
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: A battling angel [P R I V A T E]   A battling angel [P R I V A T E] I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 6:47 am

I shrugged, I wasn't gonna tell him.
Back to top Go down
Chris Johnson

Chris Johnson

PostSubject: Re: A battling angel [P R I V A T E]   A battling angel [P R I V A T E] I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 6:53 am

I met her eyes. She wasn't gonna tell me. Being a child of Athena I could psychology ,a little bit, people. She didn't seem to be a killer. '' Come on you can trust me I wont tell no one, I swear upon the river Styx'' Then a lightning shook the camp.

A battling angel [P R I V A T E] Iiiii_32
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: A battling angel [P R I V A T E]   A battling angel [P R I V A T E] I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 7:22 am

I took out the golden dagger I used to kill my exes, "Drop the subject," I growled my voice filled with poisonous hatred and anger.
Back to top Go down
Chris Johnson

Chris Johnson

PostSubject: I    A battling angel [P R I V A T E] I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 8:15 am

I stepped back. I remembered that my sword was here. Inside the Arena. But it was a few feet away. But I wasn't hopeless. I was pretty good at hand to hand combat 'cause I was a child of Athena. I balled my fist turned to combat mode.
'' I knew it....'' I said with my challenging voice. Hitting girls wasn't like me but I had a little bit temper issues '' If you don't drop thatu knife I 'll send you meet your Ex's. What's the matter with you I thought you were good'' I said relaxing a little bit my muscles. I made a few steps behind reaching more my celestial bronze sword. My stormy grey eyes went a little bit stormier from anger but then they came back to their normal stomy grey. I was looking at her with my fierce looks.

A battling angel [P R I V A T E] Iiiii_33
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: A battling angel [P R I V A T E]   A battling angel [P R I V A T E] I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 11:02 am

Quickly I created an illusion which made the sword disappear. Quickly I lashed out at his arm, I will join no-one," I said venom dripping from my voice.
Back to top Go down
Chris Johnson

Chris Johnson

PostSubject: Re: A battling angel [P R I V A T E]   A battling angel [P R I V A T E] I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 3:55 pm

'' Were is that knife'' I said suspicious. I finally got it she created an illusion 'cause she was a daughter of Nyx. Knowledge is a big weapon of us , the Athena kids. I thought it would be good to play with her a little bit so I could reach my sword. '' OH, yes you are if you continue, but what you'll gain with killing me'' I asked while I was going backwards. With a quick move I would be able to reach the sword. Just a few steps.....

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A battling angel [P R I V A T E]   A battling angel [P R I V A T E] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A battling angel [P R I V A T E]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: