Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Weird happenings

Go down 
+4
Momus Boy
Colby
Angel
Yolonda
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Yolonda

Yolonda

Location : In the sky. Yeah, that's right, SKY. Did I mention I have WINGS?

Weird happenings Empty
PostSubject: Weird happenings   Weird happenings I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 7:14 pm

Has something weird ever happened to you?If it has, post it here. As for me, poems, songs, and stories pop up in my head at night. They don't even go with my dream.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

Weird happenings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weird happenings   Weird happenings I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 7:27 pm

One time, while I was at school...I saw this old guy walking around with two pairs of glasses on. One pair was in front of his eyes, the usual position. And then the other pair (looked exactly the same) was on his forehead. My friends and I were wondering why wear two pairs? So one day...I decided to be brave and ask him why he was wearing two pairs of glasses. Here was our conversation:
"Hello, sir. I have a question if you don't mind.." (Me)
"Not at all, what is it?" (Old Guy)
"Why do you wear two pairs of glasses?" (Me)
"....I don't understand the question.." (Old Guy)

...Weird right?! I came up with a theory though... His style of glasses for recalled because they spontaneously combust. But the old guy loved them so much he bought all of the pairs of them he could find.
Then, he wears two pairs of glasses so that if one goes WHOOSH! and catches fire he can just go...
"Oh! Good thing I have this other pair!" and he's ready and set to see! xD

...That's my weird story. (It's completely true)
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

Weird happenings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weird happenings   Weird happenings I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 7:33 pm

Wow! Nice.

I have had many weird stoires, but I can only think of this one...

SO me and my bestie (Diamond) Were in wal-mart, well Momma told us to go get so chicken while she got the boys picture taken. SO we walked over to get chicken and there were people in front of us, so we got bored waiting and we started pushhing each otehr, then we ended up kicking each other and westling in wal-mart, then we stopped and the line was gone, but some kid was laughing at us, so we go up there to order, "Uh.... Diamond, what were we getting?" I wispered, she shruged so then we went back to momma, who told us, "Popcorn chicken" so we went back and then so guy was getiing his phone out llike we were going to start fighting again.

I get short stoires and things in my head in early morning, and there good but random.
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/ColberstheSheep
Momus Boy

Momus Boy

Weird happenings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weird happenings   Weird happenings I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 8:08 am

Once, I was reading a post and it had so little grammar my brain exploded.
Back to top Go down
Yolonda

Yolonda

Weird happenings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weird happenings   Weird happenings I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 6:46 pm

Colby wrote:
Wow! Nice.

I have had many weird stoires, but I can only think of this one...

SO me and my bestie (Diamond) Were in wal-mart, well Momma told us to go get so chicken while she got the boys picture taken. SO we walked over to get chicken and there were people in front of us, so we got bored waiting and we started pushhing each otehr, then we ended up kicking each other and westling in wal-mart, then we stopped and the line was gone, but some kid was laughing at us, so we go up there to order, "Uh.... Diamond, what were we getting?" I wispered, she shruged so then we went back to momma, who told us, "Popcorn chicken" so we went back and then so guy was getiing his phone out llike we were going to start fighting again.

I get short stoires and things in my head in early morning, and there good but random.

So I'm not alone in the thing with the stories.
Back to top Go down
Yolonda

Yolonda

Weird happenings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weird happenings   Weird happenings I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 7:34 pm

Okay.. this is another strange story that invlovles dreams. Some times, time seems to stand still for me, and in a split second, I realize that I've seen this before, in a dream, then every thing goes...slow motion and the colors or dull, sort of like those movies where the person sees something in black in white and the pictures in slow motion and moving like the person is dizzy,like he's been poisoned.
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

Weird happenings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weird happenings   Weird happenings I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 7:38 pm

Well, I have like vision things O:

I like talk or think about something, and it happens in like three minutes or less.
Back to top Go down
Delphi

Delphi

Weird happenings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weird happenings   Weird happenings I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 5:42 am

We were walking to school and my friend Kiera said, out of the blue, talking about our history teacher-'Miss is old. She's probably gonna die soon.'

Next lesson, miss wasn't in...she'd had a car crash on her motorbike :S

She lived though! :D

And also, I fell down the stairs at my other friend's house and fainted because I hit my head. The whole time, when I fell and whilst I fainted and woke up, frosty the snowman was playing in my head...

They're all true ^^

Theres more, I just have a bad memory.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

Weird happenings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weird happenings   Weird happenings I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 3:36 pm

Music wrote:
Well, I have like vision things O:

I like talk or think about something, and it happens in like three minutes or less.

Omg I do that all the time!!
Back to top Go down
Telamon
Experienced Poster
Telamon

Weird happenings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weird happenings   Weird happenings I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 11:59 am

One time, while I was at school...I saw this old guy walking around with two pairs of glasses on. One pair was in front of his eyes, the usual position. And then the other pair (looked exactly the same) was on his forehead. My friends and I were wondering why wear two pairs? So one day...I decided to be brave and ask him why he was wearing two pairs of glasses. Here was our conversation:
"Hello, sir. I have a question if you don't mind.." (Me)
"Not at all, what is it?" (Old Guy)
"Why do you wear two pairs of glasses?" (Me)
"....I don't understand the question.." (Old Guy)

...Weird right?! I came up with a theory though... His style of glasses for recalled because they spontaneously combust. But the old guy loved them so much he bought all of the pairs of them he could find.
Then, he wears two pairs of glasses so that if one goes WHOOSH! and catches fire he can just go...
"Oh! Good thing I have this other pair!" and he's ready and set to see! xD

...That's my weird story. (It's completely true)

Yolonda

Weird happenings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weird happenings   Weird happenings I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 5:40 pm

that is weird! I meant this to be for paranormal expeirences, but okay! One time, I was young, I woke up in the middle of the night, and there was this girl standing there,and then a few seconds later, she just vanished. By the way, this really happened, a week or two later, Lenore's peekachoo thing started talking at night. The last thing that girl said through the toy was"Big guy feel good". No joke!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Weird happenings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weird happenings   Weird happenings I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Weird happenings
Page 1 of 1