Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Funny qoutes from you roleplays

Go down 
+2
dean
Colby
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

Funny qoutes from you roleplays Empty
PostSubject: Funny qoutes from you roleplays   Funny qoutes from you roleplays I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 4:10 am

Likos is Colby's gaurd dog as smart as a human, gets the size of a hellhound, oh and he's immortal wolfy" ~Arron

"I think you just confused me and yourself at the same time. Congratulations," ~ Pepelope

Well, my job's done. Now that I've done two good deeds of apologizing I can go back to tormenting. The world is good and balanced ~Pepelope

"Whenever you get a girlfriend, make sure she's at least taller than I am. Because if she was my height it'd be really hard for you to kiss her," ~Aurora

Because, if you look back on what has happened, then you run into something, because your not looking ahead" ~Lexis

"Oh.. I'm Soo scared, I've never been teased about her"~Arron

"The waters nice, I think?" I said and tickled her sides, She started laughing and fell off me into the cold water, she came up, "That is COLD" I moved towards me, I backed away, smileing. "I'm not cold" I said jokily, "ANDREWS!" ~Arron W/T Destiny

"I don't want to put some clear sighted doctor in the Loony Bin" ~Arron

"You should get back to Destiny. She'll be cold if you don't hold her," ~Aurora

Gah!! Curse you OMPS!!! XD you know that feeling when you know you should go but you just keep telling yourself 'One more post'. That, my friend, is One More Post Syndrome (or OMPS) ~Angel

"Gods I love paper" ~Treston

It's not your fault, i heard foxes were very sneaky animals" ~Treston

OOC: y'all gotta stop postin every crappin where.. its makin it hard to keep up!! ~MississippiGirl

I sent a tiny shock threw him he opened his eyes, I smiled, then blushed lightly at the reason I wanted up, "I'm hungray" I told him, he rolled his eyes. "get up" I growled under my breath. "You to strong" I looked down at his arm holding me tightly, he blushed. ~DEstiny W/T Arron

"I knew you weren't lame," ~Aurora

Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/ColberstheSheep
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Funny qoutes from you roleplays   Funny qoutes from you roleplays I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 8:51 pm

None of my charries? XD

I dunno any xD
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Funny qoutes from you roleplays   Funny qoutes from you roleplays I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 8:59 pm

I know a few. Hehe this should be good.

A conversation between Roxanne and Jared goes something like this:

"I hate you."

"Love you too."

"You ruin everything."

"The feelings' mutal."

"Shut up."

"That's what I thought."

"I still hate you."

"Well I'm sorry you feel that way."

"No your not."

"Yeah your right."

"What? Tell the truth for once."

"Ok you want me to tell the truth?!"

"Yeah Roxanne! It's my life and no one invited you so. . . there's the door!"
WOO! Good times...
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Funny qoutes from you roleplays   Funny qoutes from you roleplays I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 8:59 pm

OOH ME ME ME
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Funny qoutes from you roleplays   Funny qoutes from you roleplays I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 9:01 pm

OMG, If I can't think up anything I have Mary and Gary-stus!
Noooo! Wait a second!
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Funny qoutes from you roleplays   Funny qoutes from you roleplays I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 9:02 pm

One from Lizzie:

I looked at him, "Like I can help it that I look gorgeous!" I said.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Funny qoutes from you roleplays   Funny qoutes from you roleplays I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 9:18 pm

Oi...that girl is full of herself. THAT IS WHY I HATE CHEELEADERS. Excluding the competative ones.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Funny qoutes from you roleplays   Funny qoutes from you roleplays I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 9:29 pm

xD So many funny quotes from my characters. And me?? Yay!!

"Holy Hades Gym Shorts!!" (Roxanne and her awesome saying)
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Funny qoutes from you roleplays   Funny qoutes from you roleplays I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 9:31 pm

Me and Angel have good moments, Even Mississippi Girl has one in there, I really liked that one
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Funny qoutes from you roleplays   Funny qoutes from you roleplays I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 9:34 pm

xD I love the first one from Penelope.

"I think you just confused me and yourself at the same time. Congratulations."

The sad thing is...that's something I would say...
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Funny qoutes from you roleplays   Funny qoutes from you roleplays I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 9:39 pm

Me to I like this one

The waters nice, I think?" I said and tickled her sides, She started laughing and fell off me into the cold water, she came up, "That is COLD" I moved towards me, I backed away, smileing. "I'm not cold" I said jokily, "ANDREWS!" ~Arron W/T Destiny

and Arron's frist one
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Funny qoutes from you roleplays   Funny qoutes from you roleplays I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 3:18 pm

Holy Hades gym shorts. Hehehe.
Back to top Go down
Pooh-Bear

Pooh-Bear

PostSubject: Re: Funny qoutes from you roleplays   Funny qoutes from you roleplays I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 3:38 pm

hehehehe. i was there when Lizzie said that. um
i dont think my charries hve any, yet
Back to top Go down
http://thefallen.forumotions.net/forum.htm
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Funny qoutes from you roleplays   Funny qoutes from you roleplays I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 3:51 pm

This is between Max and Alexis' Savannah:

Alexis Sunhart wrote:
I smiled back. "Are you a son of Ares?" I asked. "It might not be as obvious, but I'm a daughter of Poseidon"

Prince Dean the British wrote:
I smiled and nodded, "How'd you know?" I asked her curious not thinking about my muscles or features.

Alexis Sunhart wrote:
"Uh.. You have, muscles?" I said blushing.

Prince Dean the British wrote:
I looked at myself, "Most guys here do," I said.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Funny qoutes from you roleplays   Funny qoutes from you roleplays I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 5:00 pm

I hate to tell you this, Dean, but...wait. No I don't hate telling you this, but your characters are all really conceited. I'm serious. Hehe. You know I'm poking fun at you.xD
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Funny qoutes from you roleplays   Funny qoutes from you roleplays I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 5:42 pm

Lol Dean
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Funny qoutes from you roleplays   Funny qoutes from you roleplays I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 5:48 pm

I was trying too be serious xD It failed :(
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Funny qoutes from you roleplays   Funny qoutes from you roleplays I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 10:49 pm

Ok I found this on a Fanfiction I read, Here's a link I'm not done yet so... It's not all, these are mostly a daughter of Nyx, Nico, Daughter of Apollo, and super smart twins.

This is a game! What fun is a game when you already know the ending?"

"You're supposed to be taking notes, not doodling an octopus."-"First of all, his name was Simon, and you hurt his feelings. Secondly..."

I can even walk and chew bubble gum at the same time! Don't take that for granted, people. I've known some very...colorful people with the inability to do such a thing.

"I didn't know you knew my name..." he answered after a moment.-Sorry, I didn't. But we can be buddies.

Lets just say that I am absolutely sure none of them have ever been the sharpest crayon in the box. Ever.

Have you ever just burst out loudly right when everyone seems to stop talking? It was like that (It's happens alot with our lunch group, someone will say something, like "Omg! He has a cute but, I want to poke it~ Kailey and the whole lucnh room got very quite)

According to Mr. Evan, he was the only sane one. Sane. As if that's ever a good thing. Not for people like us.

Options:

A: I don't fight, we lose. Forced to work with Kronos. Possibly (probably) be killed by a pack of bloodthirsty demons from the deepest cranny of Tartarus. Maybe made into Karson al a mode. Yum.

B: I don't fight, we win. Never able to show my ashamed little face again. Turn into a freaky old lady that smells like cat litter and bakes crappy cookies for neighbors, which they accept graciously and then promptly burry in the backyard. [insert frowny face]

C: I fight, we lose. I die.

D: I fight, we win. I might die. I might not die. If I do, I'm celebrated as a hero, party it up in Elysium forevermore. If I don't, I grow up, fall in love, have children, move back to Florida, and am still celebrated as a hero.

That kid freaks me out sometimes. And I'm a son of Hades, god of the Underworld. I deal with dead people on a regular basis. Being scared by a little blond kid with freaky eyes is a little strange when you walk around with ghosts and can summon skeletons from Hades.

A six-year-old reminds me of an immortal horse. Am I the only one that finds this strange?

That took about, eh, long. With five o's and three exclamation points. L-o-o-o-o-o-n-exclamation-point-exclamation-point. Looooong! And one exclamation point is usually my limit. I needed to punch something. Maybe a tree. I needed to beat up a plant.That's...quite sad.

.I thought it would be pleasant to sleep in a pile of snow and get hypothermia. Why, where ever else would I imagine spending the night? A nice warm bed? Preposterous!

"I would shake your hand, only your charming son has tied them behind my back."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Funny qoutes from you roleplays   Funny qoutes from you roleplays I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Funny qoutes from you roleplays
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: