Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Kardel, off to school?!?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

Kardel, off to school?!? Empty
PostSubject: Kardel, off to school?!?   Kardel, off to school?!? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 7:02 pm

I sighed as I held my bags in my hands. I looked over my shoulder at camp, smiling faintly as I saw it. It was my home, and I was going to miss it. But I did want to be a doctor...and for tha tI had to go to school. I shook my head slowly, brushing my blonde hair away from my sad blue eyes. I tightened my grip on my bags, checking on my back to see if I had my swords.
'Check..' I thought with a soft sigh. I then turned my gaze forward with a determined nod. "Well...here goes nothing.." I murmured to myself.

ooc: Anyone who wishes to bid farewell to Kardel may reply. He won't be returning...so....
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: Kardel, off to school?!?   Kardel, off to school?!? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 7:09 pm

"Waiiit!" I yelled running across the hill. I was late to say bye. "I needa say bye." I said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Kardel, off to school?!?   Kardel, off to school?!? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 7:12 pm

I turned around, seeing Zoe running towards me. I smiled faintly. I hadn't expected her to show up. I shrugged it off. 'Hey..I'm not complaining,' I thought. I grinned, setting my bags on the ground. "I didn't think you'd come," I said simply. Although why wouldn't she? If I was a girl I'd want one last look at me too.
ooc: xD He's so cocky!! I'm actually sending my Son of Athena to school too...but he'll be coming back.
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: Kardel, off to school?!?   Kardel, off to school?!? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 7:22 pm

~Aww, now I feel hated xD Haha, kidding. I know everyone loves me (now I know Kardel and I must be related).~

"I'm a good person. I want to wish you luck at school"
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Kardel, off to school?!?   Kardel, off to school?!? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 7:24 pm

I laughed a bit. "I'll need it...I'm not good at anything except biology," I said with a grin.
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: Kardel, off to school?!?   Kardel, off to school?!? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 7:27 pm

I laughed a little. "Oh, I'm not that smart either."
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Kardel, off to school?!?   Kardel, off to school?!? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 7:31 pm

I laughed a bit. "You seem perfectly smart to me.." I pointed out.
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: Kardel, off to school?!?   Kardel, off to school?!? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 7:33 pm

"Depends on the subject. Science and math I am quite amazing at. Others, eh..."
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Kardel, off to school?!?   Kardel, off to school?!? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 7:35 pm

I smiled. "I do okay in math...but I'm not exactly amazing," I replied. I then sighed. "I'll try and come back next summer.." I added, running my fingers through my hair.
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: Kardel, off to school?!?   Kardel, off to school?!? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 7:38 pm

"Hope ya do." I said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Kardel, off to school?!?   Kardel, off to school?!? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 7:39 pm

~Bye, Kardel. I never really knew him. But he was a good person, I think. May the gods watch over him.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Kardel, off to school?!?   Kardel, off to school?!? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 12:17 am

~Lovly Roxanne, just Lovely,

I seen KArdel about to leave as I ssat in my tree, I smiled, taking out a small note from my bag and writing, 'Good luck, Air head. Love, Kenndey Lexis' I rolled it up and using a ponytail stuck it to a arrow, I shot it at his feet, It hit a few inches from his foot. I wacthed for hijm to notice it.
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/ColberstheSheep
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kardel, off to school?!?   Kardel, off to school?!? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kardel, off to school?!?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: