Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Boreas cabin

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Acciofishcustard

Acciofishcustard

Boreas cabin Empty
PostSubject: Boreas cabin   Boreas cabin I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 1:23 pm

I stuck my head in the large doorway of the over crowded Cabin Two. A small cot in the back corner of the room was the only one empty. I guess that's mine I thought as I drifting over to it past kids huddled tightly in groups, trying not to make eye contact with me. I twirled the purple streak in my hair around my finger as I set my suitcase down on the puke green sheet of the small cot that was now mine. I sighed and sat down on the bed, scanning the room for other children of Boreas that might come.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

Boreas cabin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boreas cabin   Boreas cabin I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 1:25 pm

"Hey." I said as I noticed a new girl walk into the Hera Cabin. "My name's Jared." I picked up a shirt off the floor and put it on to cover my bare chest.
Back to top Go down
Acciofishcustard

Acciofishcustard

Boreas cabin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boreas cabin   Boreas cabin I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 2:02 pm

I cracked a smile at Jared. "Hi, I'm Liberty, Daughter of Boreas." I quickly glanced around the cabin and then back at him "You wouldn't happen to know where I could get some good training in, would you?" I was bored out of my mind at the Big House watching their stupid 'Welcome Video' and I needed to stretch my legs. On top of that I had heard at this camp you could sword fight, or as they call it 'Training'. My kind of thing.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

Boreas cabin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boreas cabin   Boreas cabin I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 2:03 pm

"Yesh." I said with a smile whipping out my Stygian Iron dagger.
Back to top Go down
Acciofishcustard

Acciofishcustard

Boreas cabin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boreas cabin   Boreas cabin I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 2:04 pm

"Awesome." I got up from my bed and grabbed my sword "Let's do it."
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

Boreas cabin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boreas cabin   Boreas cabin I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 2:09 pm

I went in for a fake lunge and then a stab, "Parry!" I said.
Back to top Go down
Acciofishcustard

Acciofishcustard

Boreas cabin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boreas cabin   Boreas cabin I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 2:20 pm

I quickly swung my sword and blocked the attack. Awesome I thought as we continued to fight.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

Boreas cabin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boreas cabin   Boreas cabin I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 2:25 pm

"Ok. Your doing pretty good." I admitted taking a sip of water from my bottle on the bed.
Back to top Go down
Acciofishcustard

Acciofishcustard

Boreas cabin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boreas cabin   Boreas cabin I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 2:27 pm

"Thanks" I said popping a bubble with the gum in my mouth "You're not to bad yourself."
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

Boreas cabin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boreas cabin   Boreas cabin I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 2:40 pm

"Well I've been here for a while and I was trained by my sister, Roxanne. So I should be good." I said arrogantly.
Back to top Go down
Acciofishcustard

Acciofishcustard

Boreas cabin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boreas cabin   Boreas cabin I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 3:15 pm

I noted his arrogance and shot him one of my 'If you say one more word I'm going to freeze you in a blizzard' glares and grabbed a SoBe life water from my bag. With a squeeze of my hand it instantly turned ice cold. "So anyway, who's your godly parent?" I asked raising an eyebrow and taking a sip of my water.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

Boreas cabin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boreas cabin   Boreas cabin I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 3:27 pm

"Hades." I said scowling. I didn't like my father.
Back to top Go down
Acciofishcustard

Acciofishcustard

Boreas cabin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boreas cabin   Boreas cabin I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 4:23 pm

I could almost read that scowl. It was the same scowl that kid at the Big House who was watching the video with me made. The 'I don't like my father/mother scowl'. Sighing I sat back down on my bed. "Have you ever met him?" I asked, setting down my water.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

Boreas cabin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boreas cabin   Boreas cabin I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 4:28 pm

"Yes. I lived in the Underworld a while back." I said.
Back to top Go down
Acciofishcustard

Acciofishcustard

Boreas cabin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boreas cabin   Boreas cabin I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 2:46 pm

"Wow. Did you um... like it there?" I finished lamely
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

Boreas cabin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boreas cabin   Boreas cabin I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 3:31 pm

~Sorry I sent him to school.
Back to top Go down
Acciofishcustard

Acciofishcustard

Boreas cabin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boreas cabin   Boreas cabin I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 3:38 pm

~lol it's ok
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Boreas cabin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boreas cabin   Boreas cabin I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Boreas cabin
Page 1 of 1