Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Story Time

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Momus Boy

Momus Boy

Story Time Empty
PostSubject: Story Time   Story Time I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 8:56 am

Warning, Mild Language. Viewer Discretion May Be Advised.

I walked to the front of the 3 apartment buildings (which made a 3-quarter circle). They were almost identical, just the balconies were different; Flags, towels, t-shirts and even undergarments hung up to dry. Some people smoked on the balconies, although I don't think it was all tobacco. Before I got to first floor 2 people had asked me for weed, 3 for money, and one for clean boxers. What a scummy place - and I was living in it.

I was here because I was being paid to take out a superhero. I was Jacob Jenkins. I was the greatest killer there is.

I rode the elevator to the top floor, stepping out and walking through graffiti filled halls with occasional drunks... Most of which I left alone. I kicked one, but he didn't wake up. Putting my key in the 245th apartment and opened it, being met with a wave of odour. Curry from downstairs and stir-fry from beside me. That's one of the two things I take pride in, smells (The other being keeping my weapons clean and working the best).

I threw my rucksack on the small kitchen table, going to chop some celery to make a salad. That was my favourite food. Well I was doing this, I head to sharp knocks on my door. Almost unconsciously I pulled out my gun, aiming it towards the door.

Boom!

The door blasted open, slamming against the hall wall. A body armour clad figure threw a grenade into the hall. I adjusted my aim and shot the grenade, ducking down below my counter top so the blast wouldn't stun me.

The people had filters on their helmets, but they couldn't compete with the flash grenade. I jumped up over the counter then sprinted into the main hall. Firing out at the dazed police agent I caught him in the mouth, ripping his jaw and neck to shreds in a gory show. I reached to the coat hanger beside the door, taking my pump action shotgun mounted by the trigger guard off of the hook and aiming it outside of my door.

I shot 3 of the 5 bird-shot rounds into the hallway, catching the rest of the police officers in the fire. I peered out to see 4 coppers on the ground, one rolling in pain but the others silent. I put my shotgun back, taking my pistol from the holster on my waist. Aiming it at the cops head, I went to pull the trigger but had my gun kicked out of my hands. I looked up, sending my fist to whomever had done it.

The man ducked low, sending a fist into my gut. I doubled over in pain and was met with a sharp uppercut to my jaw. Pain shot through my head, and my vision was starting to blur. I sent a wild haymaker to the figure, and caught him in the chest. My vision was back to normal, and I could see the figure now. He looked like a shadow, with a black suit covering his whole body. On his head was some odd design, but I recognized it instantly. It was No Second Chances. What a long name...

I reached to the coat hangar again, taking the shotgun from it. I looked up at Second Chance, seeing he had a AK74u pulled out, and was aiming it at me. I ducked to the side, letting out a shot and rolling into the cover of my apartment. I heard gun shots and felt a sharp pain on my shoulder. I cursed and started to run towards my bedroom, which had a window facing the streets. I pumped my gun back with my good hand and shot behind me, hoping to catch Chance chasing me. I heard a scream of pain, and grunted in pleasure as I sped into my bedroom.

I reached into my closet (Which didn't have any doors) and took out a AK-47. He wants to fight like that? Come get me. I aimed at the door, waiting for him to peek in. He brought is arm in, and was met by a barrage of gunfire from he. I saw his suit rip, sending blood across my hall. Damn, I had just painted that. I heard a pin being pulled and did the only thing I could do. I ran to my window, jumping through it and over my balcony. I had gotten this apartment so it was facing the other apartment buildings (there was a gap in between the buildings).

I fell for a story, then grabbed onto the railing of the other apartment building. I heard a crack, but held on and pulled myself over. I had dropped my AK when I jumped out, so I ran through the apartment, seeing two people making dinner. I grunted a hello to them, slammed open the door. I heard a gunshot behind me, but ran through the hall and to the elevator. Slamming the buttons, I waited as it closed so slowly. I hit the bottom floor, waiting for the elevator to do down. It was faster then the stairs at least, but the music was unnecessary.

The door opened and I was met with a hail of gunfire. It stopped for half a moment and I saw that Second Chance had beaten me to the lobby. He was using one arm to shoot and was limping towards the door. I jumped out when I heard him slam the gun to the ground, and tackled him. Putting my elbow against his neck, I started to suffocate him. I could see lights, and the sound of ambulances and police sirens. Oh crap.

I pressed my elbow deeper, the struggling from Second Chance starting to cut off. Just as he lost consciousness, I was tackled by another person. I looked up, and saw another superhero. My lucky day.

~

My vision was blurring from the weight of the man on top of me. If I hadn’t dropped down the stairs I might have been able to move him off of me, but I had dislocated my shoulder. My time was running out, and he knew it.

I saw one more thing before I dropped out of conscious. One thing that haunted me for the rest of my life. A smile. A real smile, because this man was killing me. He had brought pleasure into murder. He was being pleased in killing me. I let my eyes roll back in my skull, my face on fire. I tried to accept the tendrils of death, but couldn’t.

This was the polices fault. They had found at a Hired Killer, with direct evidence to murder had taken residence here. He had told me I was the best man for the job, which probably meant that I was likely to murder him. And, I would of. So that the men and women of Thrail City sleep tonight. I was doing the right this… Right?

The pressure was released from my neck, but the damage had been done. My windpipe had collapsed I decided, I couldn’t get my breath, and my vision had been dark for a while, and I knew it was only a matter of time. I felt something get thrown on me, but then there was silence. I slipped out of consciousness, and accepted the arms of death.

~

I wrestled with the other superhero, kicking him in the chest off of me. Reaching to my side I went for my gun and-- It wasn’t there. I had lost it. I cursed out loud, rolling to my feet and taking a offensive stand. “Take this a******.” I said bounding two big strides to the dazed hero and round-house kicking her. I saw that now, I could see the curves of her suit that marked her as a female. Or a drag queen.

She fell to the ground, making a wild grab for the pistol located on her belt. I brought my heel up and smashed it down onto the top of her hand, obliterating the bone. She cried out in pain, and began to sob. I reached to her gun, taking it out and making quick work of her.

I glanced to the entrance, and saw a few police cars just arriving. Good, no SWAT. I fired a few blind shots off at them, then started to charge forward to get some cover. Ducking behind a pillar, I breathed hard. I jumped out, aiming at a police officer and--

Boom!

I felt something at my chest, then fell back. My vision was blurring and I was dying. A sniper had taken me out. But, even now, I was firing my weapon to the police officers. I’d rather die on a apartment lobby then a hospital bed. Another round caught me in the face, and I was gone.

Back to top Go down

Story Time
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: