Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Stuff Like That Just Makes Me Sick

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Momus Boy

Momus Boy

Stuff Like That Just Makes Me Sick Empty
PostSubject: Stuff Like That Just Makes Me Sick   Stuff Like That Just Makes Me Sick I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 3:13 pm

You know what really annoys me? Those pants with lettering on the butt. Like, I was at the mall with my Mom, and she is bending over to look at some shoes, and I read what's on the butt of the pants and some old lady walks by, gives me the most disgusted look, and I'm reading 'Booty Patrol.' Or, when there is some letting across the chest of a girl. You're like gawking at it all during the movie cause you don't know what is says, and end up with a ice-pack and a few pats on the back. Thanks CHB, you're wonderful.
Back to top Go down
Inaniloquist
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Stuff Like That Just Makes Me Sick   Stuff Like That Just Makes Me Sick I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 6:59 pm

Damn, that irritates me a bit too. I MEAN, THERE ARE WORDS. I HAVE TO READ THEM.
But they're in INDECENT PLACES so I CAN'T READ THEM.
Back to top Go down
http://wonderlandacademy.forumotions.net/forum.htm
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: Stuff Like That Just Makes Me Sick   Stuff Like That Just Makes Me Sick I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 7:06 pm

I like reading stuff, but I end up staring at people's chest area as they walk buy. I feel lesbian D8
Back to top Go down
Momus Boy

Momus Boy

PostSubject: Re: Stuff Like That Just Makes Me Sick   Stuff Like That Just Makes Me Sick I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 7:38 pm

Lol. So, I'm not alone in this matter.
Back to top Go down
ChivanChang

PostSubject: Re: Stuff Like That Just Makes Me Sick   Stuff Like That Just Makes Me Sick I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 7:45 pm

For me... It's more like. "OMG I WANT TO READ" Turns head away, too awkward in case people see >_>
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: Stuff Like That Just Makes Me Sick   Stuff Like That Just Makes Me Sick I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 7:54 pm

Story time!

I was staring at someone's butt to read what it said, then she turned around and winked.

She looked 38, I looked in shock and puking worthy.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Stuff Like That Just Makes Me Sick   Stuff Like That Just Makes Me Sick I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 9:06 pm

Lol...
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/ColberstheSheep
Momus Boy

Momus Boy

PostSubject: Re: Stuff Like That Just Makes Me Sick   Stuff Like That Just Makes Me Sick I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 7:46 am

Lolwut? Oh... OH LOLOL! OMG! ROFLROFL! Meh, gotta be open minded XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stuff Like That Just Makes Me Sick   Stuff Like That Just Makes Me Sick I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stuff Like That Just Makes Me Sick
Page 1 of 1