Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Meeting new People. Friends or Enemys.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Meeting new People.  Friends or Enemys. Empty
PostSubject: Meeting new People. Friends or Enemys.   Meeting new People.  Friends or Enemys. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 5:20 am

I walk to the beach with my baby. News had broke out that I was a seventeen year-old mother. I didn't care. I acually felt good that everyone knew. My mther was right, 'When you get it out you will feel better! Trust me.' I walked to a flar place. I put my baby in its basket, and set a pink blanket that said 'Aphrodite' on it. I sat down and took my baby in my arms. I loved my little girl. I heard a voice from behind me. I turned.

I walk up right behind Crystal. I look at her baby. I say, "She sure is cute. I wouldn't want to hide her. What's her name?" I look into Crystal's eyes.

I see Logan. He was as handsome as ever. Wait a minute did I just think a thirteen year-old was cute? I say, "Her name is Elizabeth Crystal Chang-Jaques. You can call her Eliza. I've been thinking about going to court and getting her name changed to Elizabeth Crystal Jaques. Logan, do you think that I should. Please be honest with me."

"Well it doesn't matter what I think, but I think you should wait until you get married to someone you love. Then change Eliza's name." I say, touching Crystal's shoulder. A shock of love went through me I think Crystal felt it too. She moved her lips towards me and kissed me.
Back to top Go down

Meeting new People. Friends or Enemys.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: