Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Glitter, Glue, and Popsicle sticks.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

Glitter, Glue, and Popsicle sticks. Empty
PostSubject: Glitter, Glue, and Popsicle sticks.   Glitter, Glue, and Popsicle sticks. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 5:49 pm

I was just minding my own buisness in the Craft Shack, and I noticed something. Well, I shouldn't have noticed it, I should have seen it right away. There was a huge statue just sitting there on the middle of the floor in the little Shack. "What is that huge chunk of clay doing there?" I mutter. I looked around and I saw something going on. It somehow looked like a statue of Athena. Well, now I know that the Athena kids have no sense of creativity. I poked it and it just toppled over in a big heap of clay.

Now you don't even think about me just leaving it there. I didn't just do something Ignorant like that!

I recreated it in a more "Fashionable" way. You could see the arms and legs. All it needed was something to touch it up a bit. Aha!

I grabbed some craft supplies out of the closet, and I grabbed a bag of Popsicle sticks. I made the armor with Popsicle sticks. Next was the face. I grabbed some Glitter and glue, and I put a dot of glue in the eyes and then covered it with glitter. That showed the gleam in Athena's eyes. Who knew an Ares Girl could be creative?
Back to top Go down
Momus Boy

Momus Boy

PostSubject: Re: Glitter, Glue, and Popsicle sticks.   Glitter, Glue, and Popsicle sticks. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 10:54 pm

I snort at the statue, a face of pure enjoyment on my face. I walked up to the girl, standing at 6'4 feet tall. I looked at the statue, poking it in the eye and causing part of it to collapse. "Terrible." I mutter, looking back at the girl.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Glitter, Glue, and Popsicle sticks.   Glitter, Glue, and Popsicle sticks. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 10:58 am

OOC: I'm 10 and I'm 4'7". My character is 10. Unless she's on stilts, there's no way she can be that tall.

BIC

I laugh and point at the group of Athena Kids that are walking up to see their statue. "Heh, Don't tell me, tell them! Imagine what it looked like before I touched it up." I snorted, crossing my arms and walking away, Not bothered by the comment Teresa Made on the sculpture.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Glitter, Glue, and Popsicle sticks.   Glitter, Glue, and Popsicle sticks. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Glitter, Glue, and Popsicle sticks.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: