Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

A little taste of War (open)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kyle Anderson

A little taste of War (open) Empty
PostSubject: A little taste of War (open)   A little taste of War (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 3:11 am

Kyle walked into his new room trying to figure out whether or not he should just throw his stuff down and get some sleep or get all his unpacking done now. He really didn't feel like doing either, yet he needed both, so Kyle threw his bag onto his bed and began to unload his things. Kyle's eyes darted from left to right as he pulled out his military gear, and some of his civilian clothing. He was trying his best to make sure he didn't forget anything back at home, before coming here. So he went about putting his many different awards, and gear around his room. As he did he saw something laying down on the floor. Kyle bent down to go pick it up. As he picked it up he saw it belonged to him. His bullet necklace he had gotten when he was in the forces. "Wow... I can't believe I nearly forgot I packed this little thing." Kyle said shaking his head while smiling. As he put the necklace around his neck, he wondered, why he was here again. Then he looked up after putting the necklace on seeing his helmet his real father Ares had given him. Kyle started to walk towards it, then picking it up. Kyle's smile only grew larger as he put it on. "I feel pround wearing this." Kyle announced aloud.
Back to top Go down

A little taste of War (open)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: