Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Hope everyone is safe & healthy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
tethys
Experienced Poster

Hope everyone is safe & healthy Empty
PostSubject: Hope everyone is safe & healthy   Hope everyone is safe & healthy I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2020 11:48 pm

I've been feeling a bit down lately due to all this COVID-19 stuff. Sometimes when I'm stressed I look back to things that were comforting when I was younger. I can't believe I joined this site 10 years ago, It feels like yesterday I was on the bus to middle school rereading PJO over and over like it was my religion. So much has happened in the past decade. I overcame an anxiety disorder, went to boarding school, and after getting kicked out Percy-Jackson-style I ended up getting my GED. It's been a long journey, but I started college a year ago and I'm managing fairly well.

I hope anyone else who might come across this post is also doing fairly well. I never really want to go back to my childhood. This forum was in a lot of ways an escape for me. But sometimes I wish I can go back to the days of endless free time and lighthearted role-playing and chatting with other PJO fans. The world can feel too big and scary at times and in a lot of ways I still feel like that same kid I was 10 years ago even though I'm 21 years old now.

The world is changing and things are hard right now, but we'll get through this. Take care of yourselves.

~Tethys
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

Hope everyone is safe & healthy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hope everyone is safe & healthy   Hope everyone is safe & healthy I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2020 5:38 pm

Everyone gets older. There's always a lingering memory of the good and the bad. At least for me, this is a lens into a past that barely seems real. Cheers!
Back to top Go down
http://thehungergamesrp.forumotion.com

Hope everyone is safe & healthy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Community :: Rants & Life Issues-
Jump to: