Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

오래되었습니다

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Beautiful Chaos

Beautiful Chaos

오래되었습니다 Empty
PostSubject: 오래되었습니다   오래되었습니다 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2016 4:37 pm

A MILLION REASONS
BEAUTIFUL CHAOS
Hey guys it's me Chaos. And as you can see I have made another character topic. I know how annoying of me. Well I probably do annoy you guys, but I annoy myself at times. Anyway. I am really excited be be back and hopefully this place will be active again.

These are my characters some are old, old faces, or just new. They are revised so there is a little extra to them. I tried to make them more detailed.  So hopefully this can stay clean as possible. So only post if the character needs acceptance.  And like I said before I am really excited to come back and hopefully I can use these character by having this active.

Jian Hong
Alayna Castro
Cressida Blain
Dimitri Duchamps
Kim Chiyoko
Nam Jae-Eun
Park Min-Seo
CODED BY SAPPHIRE

Last edited by Beautiful Chaos on Sun Nov 13, 2016 5:11 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Chaos

Beautiful Chaos

오래되었습니다 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 오래되었습니다   오래되었습니다 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2016 4:39 pm

오래되었습니다 Tumblr_n2byeiL2qR1tqqj2xo5_250  오래되었습니다 Tumblr_n2byeiL2qR1tqqj2xo2_250

Jian Jun Hong
Name: Jian Jun Hong
Name Meaning: Jian [man of strength] Jun [ruler, handsome, army] Hong [large]
Nickname(s): J.J
Age/Birthday: 17/ May seventh
Birthplace: Hong Kong, China
Sexual orientation: Heterosexual
Godly Parent: the Olympian god of war, battlelust, civil order and manly courage, Ares
Claimed: Yes
Years in camp seven

Mortal Family:  
"My mother was one of a kind. I lost her to soon."
Yuri Hong-mother-deceased
History:  
Ares was charming and kind to Yuri. Yuri fell in love with him, deeply in love. When she had Jian she was happy. She named him, so he would grow up strong like his father. When Ares left, he left a hole in Yuri's heart. she was heartbroken, not only because she loved him because Jian wouldn't know who his father was. A year later Jian was a bundle of joy, and that fixed Yuri. she was no longer heart broken, but she didn't date anyone else. She was a doctor, so she had to have time for little Jian. She would leave him with the neighbor when she had to work. They lived in a nice neighbor hood and a nice house. When she'd come home she would pick Jian up and take him home. When he tuned two she took him to daycare, which was across the street from the hospital. Jian was a sweet kid, so he would listen and be nice to others.
Growing up, Yuri saw him becoming strong, however her didn't have a temper like she thought he would have. He always had a smile on his face laughing. At the age of five, Jian wanted to dance, so she put him in hip hop classes to dance. It was fun for Yuri to watch her son grow up as a dancer. That year Yuri wasn't feeling good and she went to the hospital to go see what was wrong with her. Yuri was diagnosed with stage four caner. It was heart breaking, but they caught it to late. Yuri cried, knowing she wasn't going to be able to watch her son grow up. She moved to new York close to her sister. They bought a house in new York and Yuri's sister moved in. Yuri told her everything, about ares, and her cancer.
Now at the age of eight they finally told Jian. Jian cried scared. He was afraid that the treatments weren't going to work. Yuri would always tell him at night "Never worry. because when I'm gone I'll always be in here. And keep smiling." She pointed to his heart. He would smile and so would she. They had the same smile. He then did everything eh could to help make his mom feel better. At the age of nine Yuri had to be rushed to the hospital. She was fine, but it was still a scary moment in life for her and Jian. They took her home and she stayed in bed.
It was Jian's tenth birthday. he went to his mom's room and saw her sleeping. Going to her side and he saw a note. He tried waking his mom up, but there was no answer. Jian just laid down with his mom telling himself everything was okay. He just kept repeating to keep smiling. It was then his aunt came in and called. After they took her Jian just stayed in that room crying. He didn't know what to do. He opened the note and it read:

To my son Jian,
Happy birthday little one! You're in double digits now. I am so proud of the boy you have become. You're strong, caring, and funny. Keep telling your jokes they make everyone laugh. You just a bundle of joy and don't let anything or anyone take that away from you. Keep dancing, laughing, and loving! I wish I could give you one more hug, and kiss. However, this is goodbye because goodbye is forever. I love you so so much, don't forget that. Never worry. because when I'm gone I'll always be in here. And keep smiling. Love you.
~Mom  

Jian smiled and cried at the letter. His aunt was given instructions and that was to take him to camp once she was gone. she had him pack his bags. She took him to camp and he gave his aunt a huge hug. He kept the letter with him. In camp his mother's letter is framed on his side of the bunk. He reads it every night. And there is a picture of him and his mom laughing.

Appearance:  
"I have my mom's smile."
Face Claim: Jackson Wang
J.J looks like his mother. Their smile is exactly the same and it's cute because when he smiles in the mirror he see's his mother's smile. One you look at him you see your average Asian guy. His eyes are almond shaped and they are black. Just like his eyes his hair is dark too, black, or dark brown most of the time it's black. he likes to dye it black because it looks better that way. His hair is kind of short. You don't really get to see his hair because he likes to wear hats. But he only lets it grow out to where the side are bye his ears and the front is covering his eyebrows. If long her will cut it. He likes to keep it nicely styled so it's not down. He does like to dye it a dark reddish brownish color, so be aware of that as well.
He has smooth skin light skin.He is five ten and weighs around 139. He has a strong build and a nice toned body. He likes to show off his arms, so you can see him in tank top most of the time, but he always wear a jacket over his tank top. he does like the camp half blood shirts so you can see him in one of those. he does like to wear cool clothes, because of his hip hop classes. He likes to refresh his memory that he does know how to dance.

Personality:  
"I'm me. Nothing could change that right?"
Son of ares watch out because this one hugs! Like a lot, hugs are J.J's thing. A handshake and he will bring it into a hug. J.J is a really sweet, funny kid. Just like his mother he loves to help people! If he see's anyone sad he will go over there and ask them why. He is nosy, and sometimes he can be nosy at the wrong times. It just who he is. He has to know what the situation is so he knows not to be nosy. He cares for people that he has to know whats going one. This shows that he is nice and sweet. he loves to be there for others, loves to make them comfortable. He is also very funny. he has so many jokes. He has the funny jokes, the rude comment jokes, and the hurtful jokes. He is a jokester, so beware.
He isn't always this happy. There are days you can see him down. Like on his mother's birthday, or sometimes his birthday. Just when he really thinks about his mom he gets emotional. And when he does he needs someone to comfort him, but he doesn't know how to ask. He has so much emotion built up inside he doesn't know how to show it. Like he puts on a smile so no one knows that he is sad or upset. he doesn't like when people know he is emotional. When he is mad, he has a temper, he's mad at the whole world when he is mad. He will probably just go and hit something, or just stay in his room with Know.
Fatal law: Jian is very nosy.

Pets:
"I have Kwon. She my baby."
Jian has Kwon an exotic shorthair cat. Its is seven months

Talents:
"Do I have talents? I can lick my elbow!"

• Weaponry: J.J is very skilled with weapons. When he first uses a weapon the skills com naturally to him. All he needs to do it connect with them and he is a pro.
  • Dance: Jian still does his hip hop dancing, so he has that for a talent. He likes to dance to his kpop music or even American music.

Weapons:
"I have many."

• C and K: he owns two samurai swords. They were always hanging on his walls in Hong Kong and he uses them. Of course their celestial.

Spirit Animal:Shark
District: Ten
Ambrosia: Chocolate
Nectar: Lemon juice [/font]

Last edited by Beautiful Chaos on Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:11 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Chaos

Beautiful Chaos

오래되었습니다 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 오래되었습니다   오래되었습니다 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2016 4:42 pm

오래되었습니다 Tumblr_static_tumblr_inline_mp3upkunr71qz4rgp  오래되었습니다 Tumblr_m0cskqH1gF1qfkhjho3_250

Alayna Castro
Name: Alayna Castro
Name Meaning: Alayna [beautiful] Castro [fortress]
Nickname(s): Lays
Age/Birthday: September 5th~ 15
Birthplace: Basingstoke, Hampshire, UK
Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual
God Parent: goddess who presided over the propitiations offered to the ghosts of the dead, Melinoe
Claimed: no
Years in Camp: one

Mortal Family:
"Great family, love them."
Jackson Castro ~ Father
Cassie Castro ~ Step Mother
Dylan Castro~ Step brother
History:
She didn't have the best past at all. When she was born her father knew about her mother, so he knew he must find someone else. When Alayna was two her father remarried Cassie and she had her own son Dylan who was three years older than her. He was happy to have a younger sister, but she wasn't to happy about having an older brother. She has no relation ship with Cassie at all. She would talk to Cassie here and there ,but she went to her father more. She never talked to Dylan at all. When she turned five and he was eight they started talking to each other.
She started to like him more than a brother. For her birthday he bought her a cat she was, so happy. She named him Lion. She played with him all the time because she had no friends. She was outside and was with Lion and a car went by. Lion ran towards the car and she watched her cat die right in front of her eyes. She looked at the cat tears falling from her face. She ran inside telling everyone.
They felt bad for her and the did a ceremony for Lion. That night she went outside and put both hand over the grave wishing she would have Lion back. She had feel asleep outside on top of Lion's grave. The next morning she felt a lick on her nose. It was Lion!She looked at him seeing he was a ghost She grabbed him running inside yelling "Lions Alive!" They looked at her crazy when she went in their rooms. Later on in the day she realized that only she could see Lion. But how did this happen?
Later on when she grew up she would always talk to Lion and her father would watch her closely. he knew that talents would come, but not like this. He kept he home schooled always, so he was fine about her exposing her power. At the age of 10 and Dylan was thirteen she would always hand out with Dylan. She started to grow a crush on him. She never told anyone only Lion. In the summer they would go swimming and she wold try to hide that she was looking at him. One day he caught her, but he thought she was just looking. She never liked swimming whit Dylan. Dylan was pretty fit and and cute. She did like him, but she knew it was wrong. When she turned fifteen  and he was eighteen she knew it was wrong.
She figured out about herself and asked her dad. he told her that she was right and told her who her mom was. She packed knowing she was going to camp. The dad got ready and she said bye to Cassie. She walked into Dylan's room and said her goodbyes. They looked into each others eyes giving each other a long hug. She walked out of his room. She saw Lion standing there and she grabbed him. . Her father and her walked out of the house as Cassie took a shower. She put her stuff in the trunk. She opened the door letting Lion in.
She was about to get in the car and she jogged back inside the house seeing Dylan by the front door. She closed the door and he walked up to her grabbing her face kissing her. She wanted to do the same. She kissed him back. After the the kiss she hugged him tight feeling a tear drop from her eyes. "I love you."He told her "I love you too." She walked back out and her dad was waiting. She got in the car and they drove off "Promise to tell Dylan where I am, so we can write each other please dad." She said when leaving off to camp. "I promise." he told her with a hug and she walked off.

Appearance:
"Blonde hair and green eyes. That's is."
Face Claim: Gabriella Wilde
Alayna has her fathers hair color which is a wavy blonde and she has is eye color which is a pretty green like a sparkling green. Her hair goes to her chest and She has light complected skin, that kind of looks like she is pale. She isn't that pale, because she has a light tan. she isn't the tallest person, but she isn't the shortest person as well. She is in the middle. She has a birthmark on the back of her neck shaped like a skull. She likes to wear any color, but mostly light colors like grey, white and pink.

Personality:
"I've opened up now that's it's been a year."
Let's just say Alayna is really proud of what she did. She feels like she is just an outcast coming to camp like all the other campers did. She is a shy and doesn't like yo be around people. She feels like if she tries to make friends she will just make the mistake of hurting them. She hates when people always ask her if she can talk to a loved one of theirs. It hard for her to even do that because she is new at this. Alayna is a friendly person but people see her as a crazy person. Why? Because she talks to Lion. Lion is like her only friend. Lion doesn't show himself to other people unless Alayna tells him to show himself. She is your mysterious girl and she keeps her secrets. She will always keep her secret from loving Dylan more than a brother.
She feels like she doesn't belong here. She doesn't belong here or on this planet. She feels like she has done something horrible. She is afraid someone finds about about Dylan they will ruin her. She just doesn't want to be open at all. That is why she is bad at making friends she will never open up to them. She will always be a closed book and will never tell anyone her secrets. She hates herself for being a closed book, but she needs to stay closed for her sake and for Dylan's sake. She tries to stay out of sight, but she hates staying inside and Lion is always behind her or beside her.
Fatal law:  feeling of inferiority

Pets:
"I have Lion. He's my favorite! "
This is Lion her ghost cat.
오래되었습니다 9k=

Talents:
"Yeah I have some. They're not the best."

• Necromancer: She can speak to the dead. The only problem is that she has to know what they look like and who they are. If you need her to talk to someone to you you must give her a picture and tell her a little about that person to find them, and of course a name.
  • Summoning the Dead:Being the daughter of the goddess of ghosts of the dead she can summon ghost. The one thing is that she can only see them. She can use them to help her in battle which help her because the other can't see her. They don't stay very long. The only reason her cat stayed was because she loved her cat.
  • Writing: She loves to write. she has a notebook she hide in her pillow case. Its her diary and she keeps it to herself. She writes little stories in there too after she writes about the week. How it works is she writes about the week then a story.
  • Reading: She loves to read. She reads mostly fantasy it her favorite. She likes to be in little debates about the books and if they become a movie. She reads article like informative articles and she likes it. She loves anything as long as it is interesting to her. Mostly anything is.  

Weapon(s):
"something here"

• Sai: She owns two of them naming then Weep and Creep. She doesn't know why she just liked it. She believes her mother gave these to her. Once she was claimed in her bunk there was a case on her bed saying here you go from mom. So it was from her mom she hopes no one was lying and acting as her. She is really talented with them and carries them on each of her side on her sheath attached to her sheath belt that she had made.
    오래되었습니다 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS9EFn8KN3fMr8InRclohfE6YvRvn-a36py-vU83DeiHun7-QvfonyrCOjQ

Spirit Animal: Snowy Owl
District: six
Ambrosia: Vanilla bean ice cream
Nectar: Strawberry Soda  

Last edited by Beautiful Chaos on Sun Nov 13, 2016 5:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Chaos

Beautiful Chaos

오래되었습니다 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 오래되었습니다   오래되었습니다 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2016 4:47 pm

오래되었습니다 Tumblr_m3ttq6FvcI1rrjatdo1_250  오래되었습니다 Tumblr_m3ttq6FvcI1rrjatdo4_250

Cressida Alazae Blain
Name: Cressida Alazae Blain
Name Meaning:Cressida [gold] Alazae [power and complete] Blain [great heights]
Nickname(s): Cress
Age/Birthday: 16/ December 24
Birthplace: South-West Africa
Godly Parent: god of sky and weather, law, order and fate, Zeus
Years in camp Three

Mortal Family:  
"Love everyone. I have to say thank you to my mom for protecting me. Love you mom."
Cresta Blain Dallahasa -mother
Trevor Dallahasa - step dad
Shane Dallahasa - step brother
History:  
Cresta was a loving mother and when Cressida was a baby she didn't let her out of her sight. She didn't trust people as much. She was cautious because Zeus gave her a heads up on what might happen. Also, Cresta wanted save the times she has with her baby before sending her off to a Camp. Cresta worked as a model, and she was close to becoming a real model like modeling on the runway and all that stuff. When Cressida was able to walk Cresta brought her to her job so Cressida could see what she did. One day Cresta was at her with along side Cressida, the photographer seemed very suspicious. He was new and kept looking a Cressida as if she was a meal. Cresta stopped the man and said she had to go. She grabbed Cressida and left, but the man still followed.
Cresta got into her car putting Cressida in her seatbelt and she drove off. She looked into her mirror seeing the guy following her. Cresta was scared for her life, she started to speed up. She looked again and saw the guy had gotten pulled over so she got a bigger lead. She got to her house and she started to pack for both of them. She went to the neighbors house and told them she was leaving but if they could watch her house. They said yes and she put two bags for Cressida and Two for herself and she drove to the airport. Cresta was not in sight of the man and the got on a plane to New York. Cresta didn't want to take Cressida straight to the Camp because she was still a baby, so Cresta was keeping her. They flew from Southwest Africa to New York.
On the plane it was a long fly, but Cressida had made some friends. It was a little boy and his name was Shane. Shane was two and Cressida was still months but Shane was interested in Cressida's talking which was just baby talk and Shane would talk back and laugh at the same time. Cresta was a sleep then she heard laughing from her baby and she woke up. She wiped her face and put lotion on looking at Cressida and her new friend. Shane then poked his father showing him the baby. "That's one cute baby you have." then man told Cresta. Cresta smiled "Thanks, her name is Cressida." the man smiled back "She beautiful. Like her mother. I'm Nick" Cresta laughed "Cresta, and thank you. Your son is adorable." after those words they started talking. Cresta even told hem about Cressida's real father. It took them minutes for them to finally believe her. She knew that would happen. Then Nick asked if they had a place to stay she said no. Nick worked with houses and one was for sale. Cresta said she would take it and he had her sign the papers when they got off the plane to his office. Cresta was happy she meet Nick and they started seeing each other and he even celebrated Cressida's first birthday together and Christmas. Cressida and Shane were like best friends already, so it was fine for their parents to date.
Cresta got back to her job because they saw the photos she had taken and a owner for a company wanted her to become one of their own models. Nick was selling house and Cresta was modeling things were going good for Cressida. Cressida loved Nick and the way he treated her mother. She even called him dada by accident. Same with Shane he called Cresta mom sometimes. At the age of two and Shane at four they were put into day care. The both of them made their own friends and made friends together.  It was Cressida's birthday again and an announcement happened and it was that Cresta and Nick were getting married. Cressida was happy, Shane was happy, and the two love birds were happy so this was amazing. They got married when Cressida was three and Shane was five. The two got along together but after a few months they started acting like brother and sister. The two would argue and time outs happened they would be fine one minute and the other minute they would turn on each other. They were still a happy family, but they acted up for a couple of years.
It was in the seventh grade where Shane had to stand up for his sister Cressida. Cressida has an accent and one day at break from school a boy who was in Shane's grade was making fun of her because she wants from here. Cressida a would just snap back at him calling him names. She then told Shane because the boy started talking about her family. Shane had to go and talk to the boy to leave her alone. They boy was a trouble maker so he didn't do much for his eight grade year. On the eight grade field trip everyone went but him.  Cressida was walking with her friend when the guy went up to her still talking crap. And he said that she wasn't even Shane's real sister. That made her snap, the day got cloudy and wind came out of no where. The sunny day was gone and it was like a tornado might hit. "Don't say anything about my family!" she yelled. The boy just laughed pushing her down to the ground. People laughed and he started to walk away. She got up running to him and touched behind his back about to push him down instead instant pain wen through him. Cressida was confused on what happened. She just touched him and now he is going crazy with pain.
That day ended at school and she went home. She asked her mom why this had happened and her mom told her about her dad and about some camp. Cressida didn't want to leave. She loved her family and her brother was in high school and she wanted to watch his baseball games he played. And now she couldn't. Cresta also told her why they moved and was scared, that her powers came in that a monster might come again. Cressida nodded and said her goodbyes grabbing her bags. It was hard for her to leave her big brother Shane. She had no other brothers and Shane was one of them. She had to go is what he told her. She left crying and she has been at camp. She does go back home for her birthday and Christmas sometimes.

Appearance:  
"Put my mom by me, and you would think a bit on whose who, but eventual you'll get it."
Face Claim: Behati Prinsloo
Cressida looks a lot like her mother with her light brown hair color. Her hair goes a bit passed her shoulders. It is light that is looks like there is some blonde in her hair like little highlights. She loves to keep her hair down and wavy. She can sometimes put it back in a bun or a ponytail. She can also do messy hairstyles that look better on her than the other hairstyles she has been given. She likes to do other designs with her hair. Her mom used to do her hair and she has seen other models do their own hair.
She has hazel eyes that look just like her moms so they figure that that is her mother. With her face she doesn't like to use much make up so she keeps it simple. She can do some blush here and there and lip gloss but she eject over does it. She likes to keep her face clean so she washes it with Luzern Pure Cleansing Cream. She uses all kinds of lotion because she hates dry skin. Her skin tone is a bit of a white light tan.
She is 5 feet 10 inches so she is tall. Her mother is tall as well. So looks like a younger version of her mother.You can see her wearing mostly anything girly. And most of the time her hair is loose and down. Cressida is thin with some muscles. She likes to workout she changes her routine, but she wants to keep herself in shape.

Personality:  
"I'm a firework"
Cressida is a sweetheart that you just want to slap her. When you meet her she is just to nice. She loves to be around people and friends, and always wants to make them happy. She would do anything for her friends. She would do anything to save a loved one. She would even be willing to sacrifice herself for the world to save her loved ones. She wants to show them that she does care. She hates the stereotype that since she is a child of Zeus that she thinks that she is all about power, and that she cares about herself. Cressida cares a lot for people. She will sometimes try to buy someone's friendship. She hardly has to do this because she hasn't come to a person who doesn't want to be her friend.
She is an intelligent girl. She isn't just a girl who can be nice and all cocky, she can be smart too. She hates to admit that she is smart because it will just make her seem like she is a smart snobby girl. But she hates math, so if she wanted to argue with someone about number and statistics she will act like she knows what she is doing. Cressida likes to joke around and tease people. She is a jokester so she is a bit of a Hermes kid. She loves to shock people in different ways. For example when someone sits on the toilet it shocks them. Or she changes the weather on people, another example is if someone wants to go swimming she will make it really cold. She loves to joke and she loves people who can take a joke and who can play a joke on her. But don't make it to where you say someone it dead or she will get angry.
Cressida can have a mouth on her. She ca be a smartass to everyone she hates. She is sassy and can snap at anytime. She has a short temper and that can also hurt her. She will just attack anytime anywhere and won't be embarrassed that she is making a scene. You make her snap she will go at you. She never takes her anger out on anyone but the person she is mad at.When Cressida is angry she can't control her power as much as she can. She hates people who are rude from the start. She isn't afraid to speak her mind, she is like a Candor from Divergent she speaks the truth. The truth hurts doesn't it honey, and that's exactly what she will say. Should could care less if she hurts your feelings, but if you're rude to her you better be ready for the range of Cressida.As a fighter, Cressida is tough. Cressida is okay with hand to hand combat. She is mostly confident with her staff. However she likes her psychic electrokinesis power while fighting hand to hand combat.
Fatal Flaw: Personal Loyalty

Pets:
"I have my moon to my sky, Crescent."
Cressida has a blackish purplish cat named Crescent. It has a birthmark around its eye and it is shaped like a crescent.  

Talents:

"I can manipulate the weather, and of course the normal Zeus kid power."

• Weather Manipulation: Cressida is able to control the weather. She hasn't really been able to control it. She can make it rain and make it foggy. The bad thing about this is that her emotions get the best of it. When she gets angry it rains hard and lighting and thunder happens. And when she feels really sad or depressed it is just wind. She can make the weather happen for a couple of hours, but the stronger  the storm is the worse she gets.
  • Electrokinesis: Cressida has the ability to manipulate and control electricity. This isn't the best power she has gotten. She kind of hates this because when she uses it it takes a lot of energy from her. She an faint or even die. Also, Cressida has to have it rainy or she has to make it rainy for the lighting to be used. Kind of like Avatar the Air bender they need fire to manipulate it well she needs lighting or electricity to manipulate it.

Weapons:

"I have Jinx. One of my Hephaestus friends made it for me."

• Jinx: Jinx is Cressida's staff. It is like the superhero NightWings' staff. However at the ends it gives an electric shock, which is why she holds it from the middle. She can also take the staff apart making them into two.

Spirit Animal: Eagle
District: Two
Ambrosia: Strawberry Pie
Nectar: Passion Fruit Tea with a shot of strawberry and Raspberry

Last edited by Beautiful Chaos on Sun Nov 13, 2016 5:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Chaos

Beautiful Chaos

오래되었습니다 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 오래되었습니다   오래되었습니다 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2016 4:50 pm

오래되었습니다 Tumblr_lxri40tbJF1qf7jgro1_250  오래되었습니다 Tumblr_lxri40tbJF1qf7jgro2_250

Dimitri August Duchamps
Name: Dimitri August Duchamps
Name Meaning: Dimitri [from demeter goddess of harvest] August [revered] Duchamps [from the field]
Nickname(s): Aug
Age/Birthday: 17/ December 25th
Birthplace: Paris, France
Sexual orientation: Homosexual
Godly Parent: God or spirit of sleep, Hypnos
Years in camp five

Mortal Family:  
"Uhh.. I don't want to talk about it."
Mia Duchamps~mother
William Duchamps~Stepfather
Charlotte, Daisy, and Lucy Duchamps~ Half sisters
History:  
Dimitri and Elijah were born on December 25th in Paris, France. Mia didn't have a lot of money at the time, but she still loved her twins a lot. She cared for them when she was on maternity leave, but when she had to go back to work she couldn't stop thinking about that. She worked twelve hours a day six days a week. Except on Sunday, she was allowed to work ten hours which she was very thankful for. Even though she worked hard and never carelessly spent her money, it still wasn't enough. Soon, they left their single family home to move into a cheaper, but still nice two bedroom apartment. Mia did everything in her power to make sure the same thing that happened to her while growing up didn't happen to the twins.
On their second birthday, a dracanae attacked their apartment. Luckily, they weren't home because they were at the park playing on the swings. When they got home, the dracanae had already left realizing they weren't there. Immediately, Mia packed their bags and left to a new apartment on the other side of the Eiffel Tower. Fast forwarding to about three years later, Mia had been working at a diner (she had to switch jobs because they had moved apartments) when she met William. They had fell in love instantly. Before they got married, he told Mia about his three daughters and asked if it would be a problem. She said no, the twins would love another sibling, a younger one especially. A few months later, they got married and moved to a new house.
Because William was rich, Dimitri's and Elijah's lives became the complete opposite of what they were used to livening to. They both got a room to themselves and went to a private school. Everything was perfect for awhile. Mia was happy because they were living a perfect life and twins' were happy. A few days after they turned eight, William decided it was time for a bit of change. William, Mia, the twins, and the triplets moved to New York City. Mia didn't have to work anymore because William made enough money for the whole family. They lived in a penthouse apartment overlooking Central Park. Dimitri and Elijah still went to private school with Charlotte, Lucy, and Daisy. Life was good.
On Dimitri's and Elijah's eleventh birthday, they were about to blow out the candles when a big pack of hellhounds attacked their apartment. The cake was knocked down as everyone was running, and a fire started. Both of the twins managed to escape, but went different ways. Dimitri went through the front door and took the stairs while Elijah took the fire escape. William, Mia, and the triplets died in the fire. Elijah thought Dimitri had died, and vice versa. Elijah wandered the streets of the city by himself for a few days, only living on scraps and food people gave him or money he found. The family had lost their money because William's ex wife Stephanie had taken all of William's leftover money and moved into an apartment right next to their old one. a year later a satyr found Dimitri and brought him to camp.

Appearance:  
"I may be a twin, but I'm the better looking one."
Face Claim: Francisco Lawchowski
August looks the same almost everyday except his clothes are changed. He has brown hair to go along with his eyes. They are a warm caramel color, but some people say they are just a light brown. He may put gel in it to keep it back in the tapered hairstyle he has. It can sometimes be a shaggy mess, and he hardly lets anyone see it that way, and if you do see it that way then it just means that he was to lazy. His hair can look like different browns at points, but most of the time its a dark brown color.
August likes to take care of himself and his body. He has an athletic build, and he has a toned stomach. He is tall over at the height of 5'8. he has a tan that stays with him, but fades at a point of time. He likes to keep hsi tan, but when he doesn't its because he is sick. He kind of has that bad boy look, but when he smiles his dimples help him look more nice. Dark clothes as well it what he likes to wear because who doesn't like to wear dark colors. However, just because he wears dark colors doesn't mean that he isn't a nice person. He can be seen in sweats and a tank top or if you visit him while he just woke up then just sweats. He is a handsome boy, like his twin brother,and of course some may say "It just runs in the family."

Personality:  
"Uhh... I care a lot..maybe?"
Dimitri doesn't look like a person you can approach and have a conversation with, but he is. He may intimidate people but he's sort of a bundle of joy. He is sweet and loves to stay positive. He likes to make people happy so that is why he stays positive. Being positive is what makes him nice and caring. He can be a clingy because he doesn't want to loose anyone in his life again.
He cares for people, but most of the time you will see that he cares for his brother. He hasn't seen his brother in six or seven years. This is why he is sometimes clingy. He lost his family and his brother. He is now with his brother, and he doesn't what to loose these precious years he has with him. However, he is sweet and caring, but he is a firework. If his buttons get pushed he will explode with anger. This is really rare for him because he doesn't really care what people say about him, but if you cross the line then you will get the wrath of Dimitri Duchamps. Another thing that is crossing the line is messing with his sleep.
He is the son of Hypnos, so sleep is important to him. So a way to avoid this would be if his door is closed don't knock because he's sleeping, if you enter,enter quietly.  And of course he looks like an angel sleeping.
Dimitri is good at making friends and he gets attached to his friends. So he can be he jealous type of person. He can be a flirt with guys, but he doesn't know when he is flirting. He talks and rambles so if he is flirting please let him know. But if you are his friends, and he likes a guy and you decided to start talking to that guy or like the guy too, don't think that Dimitri will be your best friend. He will get mad and jealous. So yeah Dimitri is a bit crazy.
Fatal Flaw:
Holds grudges

Pets: and
"I own a tea cup pig name Crumpet. Get it> tea and Crumpet?"
He has a teacup pig named Crumpet .

Talents:
"Well I'm the son of Hypnos, so fall asleep"

• Sleep Inducment: Dimitri and Elijah both have this power. They can make their opponents tired and later on they will fall asleep. This affects Dimitri because he becomes tired as well. But once the person is asleep Dimitri can't fall asleep because if he does the opponent and him will both have the same nightmare that may leave scars.

Weapons:
"Shiek, my celestial bronze dagger."

• Shiek: Dimitri's celestial bronze dagger he had when he ran away from his eleventh birthday.

Spirit Animal: Badger
District: Twelve
Ambrosia: Fruit salad
Nectar: Pomegranate  

Last edited by Beautiful Chaos on Sun Nov 13, 2016 6:55 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Chaos

Beautiful Chaos

오래되었습니다 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 오래되었습니다   오래되었습니다 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2016 4:57 pm

오래되었습니다 Tumblr_o4x6e04Oma1qgsig9o3_250  오래되었습니다 Tumblr_o4x6e04Oma1qgsig9o2_250

Gi Joo Areum
Name: Areum Gi Joo
Name Meaning:Areum [beautiful] Gi [brave] Joo [jewel]
Nickname(s): Ar
Age/Birthday: 16/ February 28th
Birthplace: Tainan, Taiwan
Godly Parent: goddess of force, power, might, bodily strength and compulsion, Bia
Years in camp New

Mortal Family:  
"My father is one of a kind"
Youngjae Joo- mother
History:  
Areum was born and Bia only stayed once she was a month old. She then left and Youngjae was left with her. Youngjae understood why she had to leave, but he was still sad. He was sad that his daughter wasn't going to know who her mother was. Youngjae is a lawyer, so he made good money. He was one of the best doctors in Taiwan and everyone loved him. He would have a babysitter watch Areum. However once she was one the babysitter wasn't acting like himself at all. One day when Youngjae came home he heard Areum crying. He ran inside the house upstairs finding a dark creature above Areum. He of course had to use a kitchen knife for protection and the figure left. Youngjae knew that it wasn't safe here for them, so he had to leave. He first had to find a hospital in New York that would want him and it was easy for him. Once he had the job, he had everything packed and ready to go.
As they were on and finally in New York, Youngjae had a family member that lived there take care of her. They lived there for a while. Youngjae was able to stay with his family member, but once he had enough money for his own apartment he got one. He had hi family member move in with him so they could watch Areum. As Areum grew up she knew her dad would work and she loved her family who watched her. she also loved her father, who got her what she wanted when she wanted it.
Her gifts started coming in the sixth grade. She was being bullied because her English was that great, and sometimes when she pronounced words wrong it would sounds totally different. So one day, the girls decided to gather around her and push her around. She did all she could think of which was push her hands out to protect herself, and when she did all the girls were push back and pushed back hard. The girls got scared and, Areum herself got scared as well. What was this? A force field? She then ran home and told her dad everything, he of course just told her to sleep on it, because he wanted more time with her. He of course moved her to another school, and she was happy with that.
On with her life started started to just push her arms out, and she just kept getting stronger, but when she held it for to long, she would start to get light headed. Going into high school, she of course had P.E. they would have fitness and she of course wasn't the strongest, but when they got further into he semester, she started to just kept progressing without even trying. She was surprised that out of no where, she was able to do more than forty push-ups,and was able to run the mile as if her arms and legs just got stronger that day.
Still in high-school, girls didn't like her because she was smart and pretty, that they even tried jumping her. She then realized it was the same girls, frm sixth grade, and she did more than just put a force field around her. She was able to bind them up onto the wall, and hold them there until the bell rang. She dropped the girls and she ran home, telling her father everything. he then decided that she had become stronger than he thought and he took her to camp. She has now being left off at camp, and she is happy that she was claimed right away.

Appearance:
"I'm Taiwan, so yeah..."
Face Claim: Chou Tzu-yu
Areum has nice olive skin, it's a bit darker than some Taiwanese people, but she still is beautiful. Her eyes are dark brown. They can be mistaken for black, or just a burnt brown and they are big that they are her point of attraction. They aren't that big, but for being Asian, they are for her. To go along with her eyes, she has brown hair. It can look like a variety of browns, like alight brown, dark brown, and sometimes you can think it's black just like her eyes. Along with that, her hair does have a red tint in it. Her hair is sleek, so you won't see it curled unless she has it curled. She does have both of her ears pierced as well. She is five four, and weighs about one hundred pounds.
Her over all style if very modern, and somewhat chic. She does prefer vibrant colors, dull colors, but she loves all colors, so it really doesn't matter. hats are not her thing at all, so don't ask her to wear one, but if she does that just means a bad hair day. She loves skinny jeans, and skinny jeans that are ripped, or just regular ones that are ripped. Sometimes you can just see her in shorts, but that is only for the summer or spring. She loves all shirts, so she isn't picky about those. And her shoes are vans or converse, sometimes Nike, but those two are her go to.

Personality:  
"I'm an average teenage girl.""
Areum is described as funny, adorable, kind, shy, and approachable. Which she is. When she gets to know you she is silly and fun, but she knows when to bring it down. there is a time and a place to do everything and she knows how to control herself. She does have good patients, but if it it something she needs shes needs it now. She knows not to get mad that easily and shes doesn't joke around people to hurt people's feelings. Areum does play instruments and that is her hobby. However her negative traits would be she is rude, sassy, ignorant, quiet, and she can be a bish as well. Also, when she is hurt she is sad, she keeps her distance from people, she acts scared and lazy as well. So when she isn't in the mood, she can be bossy and think she is it. She believes that if can she show she is strong people will listen. Bout overall she is a very nice girl.
Going into more depth of Areum, she has Arachnophobia. She hates hates hates hates, spiders so much. If she were to see nay spiders, they will be dead on .001 seconds. Also her pet peeve is when people get attached easily, like yes making friends is good, but don't throw yourself onto someone like that.
Fatal Flaw: Power Hungry

"I'm not used to having pets at all!"
Pets:
N/A

Talents:
"My mother is freaking Bia, of course I have talents!"

• Force Fields: Areum has the ability to create force fields around her and others. It is a barrier made of energy or particles. It protects a person, area, or object from attacks or intrusions. However, if she holds this for long she will get light headed and will faint.
  • Omnikinetic Force Manipulation: She has small Telekinetic Force of tremendous power with such experience that they can apply the techniques allowing this to command any force energy or matter to create a force greater than the sum of its parts at the cost of fine precision control and finesse. So she can bind or bound others, but she isn't skilled at this at all, that she will faint if she does it without warming up.
  • Strength: Being small, well he being the child of bodily strength, she sometimes can be stronger. She sometimes can achieve things seemingly way beyond her physical capability. This now comes naturally to her, so don't underestimate this little one.
  • Playing Instruments:She can play the piano and violin. She can also sing while playing both of those instruments.

Weapons:
"I have Hajima and Yameru!"

• Hajima & Yameru : Hajima meaning stop in Korean and Yameru meaning stop in Japanese, is her weapon which stops enemies from coming her way. From being at camp she was able to learn how to throw these throwing disc so she wouldn't cut herself. They are from celestial bronze.

Spirit Animal: Bumblebee
District: Four
Ambrosia: Caramel
Nectar: Soju

Last edited by Beautiful Chaos on Fri Nov 18, 2016 11:32 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Chaos

Beautiful Chaos

오래되었습니다 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 오래되었습니다   오래되었습니다 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2016 5:13 pm

오래되었습니다 Have-some-muscle-pig-v-zeppie-39715469-250-217  오래되었습니다 Have-some-muscle-pig-v-zeppie-39715470-250-216
NAM JAE-EUN coming soon

Last edited by Beautiful Chaos on Sun Nov 13, 2016 6:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Chaos

Beautiful Chaos

오래되었습니다 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 오래되었습니다   오래되었습니다 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2016 5:18 pm

오래되었습니다 Bae-Suzy-miss-a-39102521-268-215  오래되었습니다 Bae-Suzy-miss-a-39102527-268-214
PARK MIN-SEO coming soon
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

오래되었습니다 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 오래되었습니다   오래되었습니다 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

오래되었습니다
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: General :: Character Submission-
Jump to: