Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

dancing around the lies we tell [private]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

dancing around the lies we tell [private] Empty
PostSubject: dancing around the lies we tell [private]   dancing around the lies we tell [private] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 5:16 pm

Fern had heard about the campers that had been found on the hill a few days ago. She was suspicious about them. How could they not know what hurt them that bad? She didn't understand it. She didn't know anyone that had been found on the hill, but she had looked into the campers. Most of them had been at camp a while, but one or two were brand new. For once in her lonely life, she pitied those that didn't understand the demigod world and were thrown into it rather painfully. Fern was slightly scared eve though she'd never tell anyone that. There were seven campers, and she didn't think they killed whatever did that to them. She had to give the monster brownie points though for bringing the bodies back as if to rub it in their faces. Then the thought occurred to her, what if it wasn't a monster? It could be a someone.

Since Fern was starting to get nervous, she decided to go to the arena. Training helped her think, and that's all she usually did at camp anyway. Fighting was the only thing that kept her alive in the outside world. She'd been training almost everyday for the last five years at camp. Her dagger was the weapon she preferred, but today she didn't to try something different. The bow and arrow. Fern didn't understand. It was only good when you were fighting far away, and in her eyes, it was the coward's way out.

A son of Apollo had tried to help her, but she had gotten too frustrated. She'd rather learn it by herself. Every time she tried to hit the target, it wasn't even on the board. She'd managed to hit the bull's-eye by accident. Everything else was on the outer, last rim of the board. Fern turned around to load another arrow when someone stood in front of the target. "Could you move out of the way, you-" She said angrily, ending with a cure word. It was bad enough she didn't know what the hell she was doing, now someone had to stand in front of her target? Today was not a good day for Fern, and it looked like it wasn't going to get any better.

Back to top Go down
http://btvsrole-play.forumshome.com/
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: dancing around the lies we tell [private]   dancing around the lies we tell [private] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 5:50 pm

brush off the dirt and

LET MY CHANGE OF HEART OCCUR
June raised an eyebrow at the girl shouting at her. She was not in the mood to be yelled at. The daughter of Ares had gone to the arena in an attempt to work out the stiffness in her previously maimed shoulder. June had healed from her attack quickly, much quicker than most of the campers, because she was a daughter of Ares with extremely high pain tolerance and skin with slightly more invincibility than an average demigod. However, she was finding it nearly impossible to return to her previous state of physical fitness, and in the arena, she couldn't manage to throw her knives properly.
One knife had landed behind the target to her left, so without much thought, June had strutted over to retrieve it. It was 100% her fault she was getting in trouble, but was June one to acknowledge this? Definitely not. "Why don't you wait 5 seconds while I get my knife?" June shot back, grimacing. Her right shoulder—and conveniently her throwing shoudler—was wrapped in white cloth and she had a bandaid on her cheek. Underneath her tshirt was a bandage that covered her entire mid drift, protecting the scab that had once been a large gash in her side. Her left leg was covered in healing bruises, and her upper thigh was wrapped like her shoulder and stomach. She looked like she'd survived hell. Where was the respect? "Sorry I'm interrupting your awesome bow and arrow session. You're doing really great," June snorted, looking back at the target. Her power, her only real power besides super strength and toughness, was picking up on any weapon she chose. Watching others struggle was incomprehensible to her. "I'd suggest you don't pick a fight with me." June raised her eyebrows as a challenge and crossed her arms defiantly. She wasn't scared of whatever mystery being hurt her. She wasn't scared of this blonde.
coded by sapphire
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: dancing around the lies we tell [private]   dancing around the lies we tell [private] I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2016 7:37 am

As soon as the girl turned around, Fern recognized her immediately. She was June Prenston, the Ares cabin leader. Fern had her fair share of fights with the Ares campers, and she was ready to start another one. She noticed the bandages wrapped around different parts of her body. June was on of the victims. Fern smirked at the thought. Looks like she wasn't as tough as she thought she was if someone or something hurt her that bad. She had to give her some credit for working out while she was probsbly still in pain, but Fern would never say to anyone.

"That's the point in training, to get better at it." She huffed. Fern had her celestial bronze dagger in her back pocket. She was definitely good at using it if all she did was train with it every day. When the brunette crossed her arms, Fern couldn't help but do the same. She'd already dropped her bow and arrow but hadn't taken her dagger out just yet. "What happens if I do?" Fern challenged her. Fern wasn't scared, if anything she loved the adrenaline that oumped through her veins when she fought. "Looks like you're not as tough as you think," She kept antagonizing June, "if a monster or a person hurt you that bad."

ooc- sorry for the delay in our other topic I should be able to post there later today!

Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: dancing around the lies we tell [private]   dancing around the lies we tell [private] I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2016 10:00 pm

brush off the dirt and

LET MY CHANGE OF HEART OCCUR
June snorted and rolled her eyes at the blonde's words. "I wouldn't know," she sighed, pacing slightly. "Never had to train just to get good." June flashed a fake smile, standing her ground yet again. June was cocky; she wasn't confident in much but she was confident in her ability to fight.
It took her by surprise when Fern didn't back down. Most people didn't bother getting in June's way. Most people avoided her out of hatred or fear. She had to admit, Fern seemed pretty badass. June's anger spiked when she was called out for her bandages. "You try recovering from whatever the hell got to us," June growled, stepping forward. "Try recovering as quickly as I did." June smirked, her eyebrows still furrowed and her stance defensive. "You think this makes me weak?" June gestured to her bandages. "I'm one of the toughest people at this camp." June wasn't capable of thinking rationally when she was mad. What was the point in getting in an argument with Fern? She shouldn't be making enemies when she had no idea who was out to get here and who she needed to trust. Too bad June was slightly uncontrollable when it came to her anger. "You lose. That's what happens. If I can take my dead boyfriend, I can fight you." June grimaced at the mention of Caleb. She'd never called him her boyfriend before. He would probably taunt her endlessly for that if he was around to hear. Her heart rate spiked and June relaxed slightly, growing somewhat pensive.
coded by sapphire
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: dancing around the lies we tell [private]   dancing around the lies we tell [private] I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2016 8:59 pm

Fern watched June's movements cautiously. She wasn't a daughter of Athena, but when she first got to camp they taught her how to watch someone's movements to see how they fought. This girl needs to be taken down a notch, She thought to herself. "Obviously your powers must be defective if you got to... that." She responded, referring to June's current state.

Fern had fought plenty of people before at camp. She didn't mind adding the Ares cabin leader to her list. She wasn't scared or afraid of anyone. If she was, she didn't show it. She had plenty of practice at hiding her emotions. She realized that she probably could've been friends with June, but Fern ruined any chances of that happening. She rolled her eyes as June kept talking. What she was saying was going through one ear and out the other. She couldn't care less what she was saying. Fern smirked when the daughter of Ares said she was one of the toughest people at camp. "Ready to be taken off that list?" She said rather confidently and quickly. Fern put her right fight behind her left one, automatically getting into her fighting stance. She was an excellent fighter, but she had a way with words that made people hate her. Maybe it wasn't a gift she received from her real mother, but her step-mother made up for real mom.

At the mention of boyfriends, Fern flinched slightly. She thought about Nathan and what he would say if he saw her right now. He would probably ask why she got herself into these messes. This only seemed to fuel her anger. He was gone, he couldn't help her anymore. "Go ahead," She challenged loudly enough for bystanders to hear the fight that was about to go on. "I'm right here." Her smirk only got bigger. She was ready to whip out her dagger the second June made a move.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: dancing around the lies we tell [private]   dancing around the lies we tell [private] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

dancing around the lies we tell [private]
Page 1 of 1