Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

hamilton was wearing his glasses

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
a. hams
King of Hell
a. hams

hamilton was wearing his glasses Empty
PostSubject: hamilton was wearing his glasses   hamilton was wearing his glasses I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 12:35 pm

hamilton was wearing his glasses One
Um, Hi Guest. I got rid of most of my characters. These are the survivors. For now. Mostly I'll just use these guys to finish up some plots, but I'm 90% sure these are the last ones I'll make.

Items
btc slot - 500 posts x1
pet perk - bought x1

face claims
- ben barnes**
- thomas brodie-sangster
- osric chau
- grant gustin
- eliza taylor
- ryan potter
those that are red means that they are currently shared. those with stars means i won't share them.

Last edited by a. hams on Sat Apr 30, 2016 1:07 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
a. hams
King of Hell
a. hams

PostSubject: Re: hamilton was wearing his glasses   hamilton was wearing his glasses I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 12:44 pm

hamilton was wearing his glasses 2fdbe2

Index
Tiberius Winters
|name meaning: latin; of the tiber river
|nicknames: ty, tibs
|sexuality: asexual heteromantic
|face claims: ben barnes
|parent: aphrodite, goddess of love
|significant other: quinn taylors
|theme song: laura palmer by bastille and little lion by mumford and sons 

Simon Crane
|name meaning: biblical; he hears, he has heard
|nicknames: si
|sexuality: aromantic homosexual 
|face claim: thomas brodie-sangster
|parent: kronos, titan of time
|significant other: none. 
|theme song: my body by young the giant

Ichiru Akiyama
|name meaning: japanese; one thread
|nicknames: ich, ru, bucky
|sexuality: heteromantic heterosexual 
|face claim: ryan
|parent: hephaestus, god of fire, forge
|significant other: none. 
|theme song: not sure

Last edited by a. hams on Sat Apr 30, 2016 6:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
a. hams
King of Hell
a. hams

PostSubject: Re: hamilton was wearing his glasses   hamilton was wearing his glasses I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 12:59 pm

hamilton was wearing his glasses Ty3710c
Tiberius Winters
Name:
“Tiberius Winters.”
Tiberius Magnus Winters

Nickname:
“I’ve got two.”
Tibs, Ty. 

Male

Birthday/Age:
“I am sixteen going on seventeen. No, Ty, don’t make a Sound of Music reference.”
 4th of December 1997

Godly Parent:
“Mighty mighty Aphrodite.”
Son of Aphrodite, the goddess of love.

Claimed:
“Yep.”
Yes

Years at Camp:
“I have been here for one year.”
One

Mortal Family:
“My father, Bradley, Lucy, my stepmother, Charlotte and Eponine, my sisters, and Gabriel and Victor, my brothers.”
Bradley Winters (Father)
Bradley Winters. Where to begin? First off, he has dark brown hair and blue eyes. Well, he loved his son dearly, but often did not show it in the right ways. Instead of praising Tiberius, he merely just patted his son’s head and muttered good job. Bradley tries to connect with his son, but Ty just reminds him of Aphrodite, who broke his heart. He was a good father in the sense that he raised his children to be smart and successful with good morals. Bradley met Aphrodite when he accidently spilled coffee on her. She let him pay for the dry cleaners, (naturally.) and then afterwards asked him if he would like to go out on a date with her (naturally). After a while they fell in love and moved in together, despite Aphrodite knowing she couldn’t be with Bradley. Nine months later they had a son, which they named Tiberius Magnus Winters. Soon, Bradley asked Aphrodite if she would like to marry him, the goddess was torn. He was a mere mortal and they couldn’t be together. She said no, and ran off crying, never to be seen by Tiberius (who was only one at the time) or Bradley again. 

Lucy Winters (Stepmother)
Lucy is Bradley’s first and only wife. She met Bradley when Tiberius was three. She loved Tibs at first sight and promised to treat him like her own children. Bradley and her got married after a year of dating, and Lucy seemed to bring her husband out of his depressed stupor. Lucy has blond hair and brown eyes and is very warm and comforting, but very naïve. In the next years or so, she bore Bradley children. A set of twins, Charlotte and Gabriel, a daughter, Eponine, and another son, Victor. Despite their large number, Lucy makes things work. Her husband works as a lawyer, and she works part time as a PA (Physicians Assistant) so they are well off. 

Charlotte Winters (Half sister)
Charlotte is five years younger than Tiberius. When she and Gabriel were first born, her brother didn’t like her because he was supposed to be the baby of the family, not her. But after a while, Ty seemed to warm up to her and now they are best friends. She looks like her father, but has her mother’s eyes. Like Tiberius, she is very quiet and thoughtful, unlike her twin brother, Gabriel. Charlotte likes to confide in Tibs for everything, whether it is schooling issues or sibling problems, he is the first person she goes to because they have a loving and trusting relationship. You can tell she was sad when Tiberius was kidnapped, because she was emotionally torn for about a week after he left, sitting in her room and crying because she missed her brother. 

Gabriel Winters (Half Brother)
Gabriel is Charlotte’s twin and Tiberius’s younger brother. He and his sister look very much alike, though he has blue eyes exactly like Bradley’s. Tiberius and Gabriel are very different, not only in looks, but in personalities as well. Where Gabe is loud and outspoken, Tibs is quiet and thoughtful. Though they don’t mix well, they still can stand to be with each other in the same room, and Gabriel often plays with Tiberius because he can’t stand Avery and to him Ponine is boring. Out of everyone in his family, Gabe will most likely become a jock, because he is very sporty. His life ambition is to be in either the NFL or the Marines. 

Eponine Winters (Half sister)
Ponine is seven years younger than Tiberius and two years younger than the twins. She is very odd, always having a dreamy look on her face. She has her mother’s personality and blonde hair but her father’s eyes. Eponine believes in love at first sight even though she is much to young to even be thinking about dating. She is very much a Disney girl, often pretending that she is an actual princess. Because Eponine is the youngest girl in the family, Bradley and Lucy spoil her rotten, so therefore Ponine is a spoiled brat and also very girly. Most people fall under her charm but Tiberius doesn’t. He loves his baby sister, it’s true, but she can be really mean and bossy, which is a trait she has all her own.

Victor Winters (Half brother)
Little Victor Winters is the youngest of his large family. Ten years younger than Ty he is the baby of the family, and everyone treats him like it. He has a very delicate bone structure, being a sickly child. He looks exactly like his mother but he is very annoying. Tiberius doesn’t like Victor and their personalities clash a lot. Victor is more close to Ponine than anyone, and he often is the result of dress up, being put in a Cinderella dress and lipstick by his older sister. He’s to young to say no, and so it is up to Tiberius and the older siblings to stop it from happening because their parents are at work a lot. 

Brief History:
“Pretty subtle. Nothing exciting really happened…”
Tiberius can only remember bits and pieces of his real mother. The way she glowed, how pretty her blurred and dimmed face was in his memory. His first clear memory was at the young age of three when his father had got a new girlfriend and he told Ty how happy they were going to be as a family and that he had a new mother. At first, Tibs couldn’t understand why his father would marry another woman because at his age, he didn’t know that his birth mother wasn’t going to come back. At first, he was very resentful of Lucy, but after a while got over the fact that she was going to be his step mother whether he liked it or not. When that happened, they became very close and then Tiberius was the ring bearer at the wedding, as he was to young to be Bradley’s best man. 

When Tibs was old enough to go to school, Bradley had hired a tutor to homeschool him, because he didn’t like the public school system. Once he began to read and write, Tiberius found it difficult, and when he was taken to the doctors to be examined, he was found to have a major case of dyslexia, and ADHD, but that was minor. Still, Tiberius soaked up learning like a sponge and he read French, Italian, English, Spanish, and some Greek before he was fifteen. 

He had many siblings, some he had grown close to, and some he still loved but avoided so that they didn’t rip each other’s heads off during the day when Bradley and Lucy were at work. Charlotte, Gabriel and Ty worked on keeping Eponine and Victor out of trouble, and they were like three peas in a pod. They did everything together. Tibs’ life was well privileged and he was well off. He loved everything that he had and didn’t take anything for granted. The only thing he wanted was his father to treat him like he treated his other children, with love and kindness instead of with a cold heart. To Tiberius, it seemed that Bradley hated him, and he didn’t understand why.

One day, when Bradley was at his law firm and Lucy was at her office in the hospital, Tiberius and Charlotte were playing chess, while Gabriel was making food and Eponine and Victor were reading Hans Christian Andersen fairy tales. A knock came at their apartment door. Tiberius, being fifteen and therefore the oldest, went to answer it. He didn’t even open the door all the way when hands came and snatched him, pulling him away from all that he had known. He screamed for help, but no one came to his aid. The mysterious person clamped his hand over Ty’s mouth and they put him in the back of a car where they started to drive into the forest, a part of New York City he’d never been in. After a while, Tiberius noticed that the man had horns sticking out of his head, and using his knowledge of Greek mythology, figured out that the person who had kidnapped him was in fact a satyr. He tried to escape, but it was futile, there were more goat legged people around him, keeping him inside the car.

Once they arrived at Camp Half Blood, Tiberius was furious. He demanded to know why he was kidnapped and the satyr explained in a calm voice that monsters were planning on raiding his home, and they were protecting not only him, but his family as well. After a minute of coming to terms with everything, Tibs called his parents and told him that he was a half-blood, and that he was going to stay at a camp for people like him for a while. After promising to write, Tibs entered the camp. That night at the campfire, Tiberius was quickly claimed for Aphrodite, and his cabin welcomed him with opened arms.

Physical Appearance:
“I am so different than anybody in my real family. It’s cool how genetics work.”
Tiberius Magnus Winters looks nothing like his family members. While they all have blond or brown hair, he has hair as black as night and eyes as grey as ash. He doesn’t know where he gets those traits from, but he enjoys being set apart from his siblings and parents. Tibs also has high cheekbones and long eyelashes. All in all, he is a very handsome man, thanks to Aphrodite. 
This demi-god happens to stand at 6 feet and one and a half inch. He is a healthy weight of 166 pounds even. Ty is very skinny, with a little bit of muscle, but is a very skinny and birdlike boy, with thin bones that look like they could break. His shoulders and slight, but he has excellent posture, thanks to his father being so old fashioned. He doesn’t have really any distinguishing marks except for a couple of moles scattered here and there on his arms. They are dark brown and small, so they could pass for freckles.

Unlike most children of Aphrodite, Tiberius has very pale skin, almost white. His complexion is clear, minus the few moles on his arms mentioned earlier. His head is an almost perfect circle. He has high cheekbones that are very prominent against his skinny face. Tiberius is a very handsome boy, but he doesn’t realize it. Sometimes Tibs will wear glasses to help his crooked eyesight, but it isn’t that bad so sometimes he’ll forget to put them on. His nose is small and somewhat upturned. 

Tiberius has big round eyes that are even bigger when he wears glasses. His black lashes are so long that he wonders why they don’t tangle up when he blinks. His eyebrows are the same black as his eyelashes, and they are broad and thick but well groomed. Tiberius’s irises are an ashy grey, but like most children of Aphrodite, his eye irises change from a grey to a muted blue to a olive green, depending on his mood and the people he is around. But because he wants to be set apart from the rest of the Winter family, Ty usually keeps his eyes the grey they were born as. 
He has long black hair that ends past his earlobe. It is soft and thick and very shaggy, and it often likes to sweep across Ty’s forehead and get into his eyes. Often Tiberius fusses over his hair, and brushes it for a long time in the morning to get it exactly how he wants it, which is usually messy and looks like he just rolled out of bed and called his hairstyle good. Tibs really cares about how his hair looks, it is the only vain part about him. 

Tiberius likes to wear black sweaters. He is a very dark clothing type of guy, but he keeps with the style. His closet is full of inky black and stormy grey suits, sweaters, and skinny jeans. If you were to find him in any color, it would probably a navy blue or something dark. He doesn’t like to wear summery type clothing, preferring to wear skinny jeans or slacks with a nice shirt or sweater. Tiberius is very comfortable about what he wears, and he, like so many of his siblings, will throw out an item of clothing when it is out of style. 

Personality:
“Cold and calculating, like ice.”
Bradley has rubbed off on Tiberius quite a bit. He is very soft spoken, thoughtful, and wise all at the same time. Tibs is so unlike his siblings that even though they are nice and open to him, they probably think him a little odd for not obsessing over his looks like they do. 

Like stated before, Ty’s good traits include being thoughtful, wise, soft-spoken, and caring. When I say being thoughtful, I mean Tiberius is always careful about what he says, because he doesn’t want to offend people. Because of this, he doesn’t talk a lot to strangers, preferring them to start a conversation. Only with Charlotte was Tiberius not afraid to speak his mind, because his little sister would never hate him for the things he said. But she hasn’t seen him since Ty was kidnapped, so he has reverted back into a creature who says mostly right things. Tiberius is also very wise. Yes, being wise may come to him somewhat naturally, but it is because of his intelligence that credits him into being wise. If you have a problem, you can go to Tibs and ask him what you should do, and he’ll most likely answer with a philosophical quote by homer or something like that. Nine times out of ten, it doesn’t help, or even make sense, but it will come to people eventually. Ty just wants to do good in the world. He is also soft-spoken. If you bully him or call him names, Tibs will just shrug his shoulders and keep walking like nothing happened. But because of this he isn’t vain like his siblings, just very insecure about himself and who he is. Tiberius almost never talks back to authority and does what he is told the first time. Lastly, Tibs is very caring. Like I mentioned before, he doesn’t like to talk to strangers, and the only person he can really be himself around is Charlotte. But without even trying he can charm the pants off of any girl. Ty isn’t looking for romance, because he hasn’t found the right girl yet, but when he does it will be love at first sight and he will care so much about her. He cares about his family, even Victor and Eponine, who annoy him to every extent possible. And someday, when Tiberius makes friends in camp, he will care about them too. 

With all good traits must come bad traits. First off, Tiberius is very insecure. And he is clingy and also somewhat detached. Finally, he does not know how to channel his emotions correctly. Ty is insecure about a lot of things, mainly his pale skin. He looks around at the other campers and feels left out because no matter how hard he tries, he can’t tan. Like all Aphrodite children, Tiberius cares about how he looks, but because he isn’t looking into a mirror and acting vain all the time, they tease him. When Tibs feels alone, he’ll wrap his arms around himself and pretend he’s home, because he really does not like it here at camp, he just stays to keep his family safe. He is clingy. Because of his insecurity and his lack of ability to make friends, when Tibs does make a friend, he is likely to stay by there side constantly. He gets this trait from his stepmothers’ side of the family, since Lucy raised him from a young. As much as Tiberius hates to admit it, he is a little like Victor in the sense that you can’t let go of your best friend. Tibs is also detached from the rest of his cabin members, and this only adds to him being insecure. He can’t find common ground with them, as Tiberius would rather be in the library reading The Iliad rather than having a fashion show with the rest of them. Around the Aphrodite campers, Tibs seems very awkward, but shove him in with a crowd of Athena children, and he’ll be smiling within the hour and have ten new friends. This is probably the worst of his traits. Tiberius cannot channel his emotions correctly, and it is his father’s fault. Because Bradley was the only male role model in his life, Ty molded himself to his image. Bradley barely showed Tibs any praise, or any emotion besides cold-heartedness. Now Tiberius is like a corpse, not smiling or showing any emotion because he can’t figure out that it is okay to have feelings.

Fatal Flaw:
“I’m caring. Like care-bear caring.”
Tiberius Magnus Winters is way to caring for his own good. This will someday kill him as he will gladly jump in front of a bus if it means the person he loves will live. 

Talents:
“Ugh, my powers SUCK!”
1) Tiberius, much to his dismay, is able to radiate beauty, which helps him not get killed in battle.
2) This demigod, like his half brothers and sisters, can speak French fluently. 
3) Love. Without even trying Tibs can make girls fall in love with him as he walks by. He finds this to be very annoying. 

Weapons:
“Imagine me wielding darth maul’s lightsaber. Replace the blades with scythes.”
Tiberius prefers to stay out of battle, but when he fights he uses a short, double sided scythe that transforms into a ring when he is not using it. 

Year-Round or Summer:
“I wish I could say summer…”
Year-Round

Other:
Tiberius Magnus Winters is straight. His faceclaim is Ben Barnes, which is shared by kenzie. His color is a weird pink color.
Back to top Go down
a. hams
King of Hell
a. hams

PostSubject: Re: hamilton was wearing his glasses   hamilton was wearing his glasses I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 1:02 pm

hamilton was wearing his glasses Simon
Simon Crane
 Name:
“Simon Benjamin Crane.”

Male

Birthday/Age: 
“I’m sixteen years young.”
Simon was born on April 28th, 1902, and is technically more than 100 years old, but who’s counting?

Godly Parent: 
“My mom is wisdom.”
Simon's true parent is Kronos, however, because he's unclaimed, he thinks his parent is Athena, because that's what Benjamin told him. But there's this certain scent about him that isn't quite so Athenian, more sulfur than ink.

Claimed:
"Yes"
Simon is claimed

Years at camp: 
“Tessa and I have been under almost a year.”
11-12 months. 

Mortal Family:
“I have a father— dead, obviously. And a sister who is alive.”
Benjamin Crane
 - father (deceased)
Simon’s relationship with his father was quite good. Benjamin knew who Simon’s mother was and told his son from an early age, which formed a bond between the two family members. If his father were alive today, Simon would be the happiest boy in the world, but he’s not haunted by his father’s death as it was natural and peaceful (or so he was told). 

Tessa Hibbins - half sister
Tessa is Simon’s half sister, they’re only connected by their father. His sister has a different name because of her ancestry, their father wanted them to embrace their heritage even if one of them came from witchcraft. Simon’s relationship with Tessa was, in a word, strained. They could look at each other without spitting on each other’s boots, but they weren’t at well enough terms to talk to each other on a daily basis without someone getting hurt. 

Brief History: 
“I tried to do my duty for Queen and country. Someone stopped me.“
Simon Benjamin Crane was placed on his father’s doorstep at 4:23 am in the chilly spring air of April the 28th. The year was 1902, and everything seemed right in the world. The baby boy, after being set down by a man and left there for his father to discover, promptly wailed. This showed already that the child had a strong pair of lung. It had been about half an hour before someone of the household found him, it was his father. At this time, the man already had another child from a previous affair, but wouldn’t deny a little baby boy in his household. He took the child inside and named him Simon.

As time went on, Simon soon learned about who he was and what he was doing here. He was a demigod, part god part human, and it was his job to protect the meek and feeble mortals outside of their walls. Benjamin wished his son to become a hero, one that he could be proud of as he lay dying on his bedside, knowing he had done well. And Simon only aimed to please his father, so the strapping young lad poured his heart and soul into obedience, morphing from child to solider in a matter of years. These were important times for Simon, times that would stick with him even when all of his values had been lost to dust and age and time. 

His half-sister, however, was another story entirely. At first, Simon tried to be nice to Tessa, he tried picking her flowers and letting her play with his toys but she didn’t seem interested. In fact, it seemed like she found him annoying. When Simon had figured out that realization, his heart shattered. She was his sister, they were supposed to have a strong bond so that they could overcome anything they set their mind too. Obviously not all love came back in a small package wrapped with a bow. But it didn’t matter anyways, Simon soon found some things to loathe about Tessa. 

Before the war started, the Crane/Hibbins were happy enough. Benjamin wasn’t the richest man in the world, but they were well off in a small house by the beach. Often times Simon would go down by the sea and skip rocks, trying to get a new record every time and mostly succeeding. The boys that the demigod met were nice enough, and they obviously came from good households so Simon played with them. They were in no means attached to one another, so Simon could be considered a lonely boy, but he wasn’t really. He wasn’t smothered with love nor hate, only slightly wrapped in both at the same time. By the time 1914 rolled around, Simon was 16 and decided he needed to do something with his life.

Lucky for him, war broke out all across Europe. The Serbians had assassinated Arch Duke Frans Ferdinand of the Austria-Hungaries, which understandably didn’t like that very well and demanded war. England sided with the Serbians, and Simon sided with Queen and country. One day he packed up some clothes and little bits of food, meaning to go out and set foot in the great wide city of London so he could get signed up for the army. Simon’s face was boyish — he still looked about twelve even if he had mostly finished puberty at this point, but it didn’t matter because he had faked his birth certificate to make him as old as Tessa. 

It felt good, going off to war. Of course at this point, Simon had never so much as seem a wounded solider; he didn’t know what actual war was. Bloody, horrible, and hell wrapped in a bomb that exploded you to chopped bits of guts and skin and bones. You were lucky if they shipped a dismembered finger home to your family. But Simon didn’t know the truth of what he was going to do. However, Tessa did. Tessa cared for her brother even if she didn’t voice it, and the half-sister was determined to keep Simon out of harms way.

Naturally, the only thing to do was to take the both of them to the lotus casino all the way across the ocean. Benjamin knew this, and although he was sad to see both his children go, he let them. Later on in the the great war, Benjamin Crane would be drafted, being only 37 years old, he would also survive but be blinded for the rest of his days. It was a cruel trick, taking a young boy away from war and putting his wizened old man out there instead.

Understandably for a couple days Simon was upset with Tessa. She had ruined his chance to be a leader and a hero, she’d spoiled his only ambition in life for no reason. He wouldn’t talk to her even when they got settled in the casino, and it felt like a month until he finally found it in his heart to forgive her. Still, Simon wanted to go out and see the world, so he and Tessa fled the casino after 8 weeks in there. 

They found themselves in modern day vegas, with fancy new cars and girls that wore pants instead of dresses. Simon thought it was scandalous, and he was also afraid. But a solider never showed fear until he was facing death, and even then he considered it cowardly to do so. He couldn’t tell what Tessa felt about all this, and he didn’t really care. All Simon wanted to do was figure out where the hell they could go after about 100 years of being nonexistent. His prayers were answered when a satyr came up to the both of them and took them to camp half blood, where they’ve resided since then, and since then Simon had learned the fate of his father.

Ever since arriving, our boy Simon has had a bit of an identity crisis. After waking up one morning, he saw his father (it had turned out to be a monster in disguise) alive and well. He told Simon to join Kronos' camp, and he did. Now he's climbed the ranks unlike any other before him, and thanks to his ambitious qualities, he's totally changed. One could consider him Kronos' right hand man, if Kronos had those. 

Physical Appearance:
“Blonde hair, grey eyes.”
In a battle of genes against mother and father, it seemed as though mother won because Simon looks like a typical Athena child. His hair is set in blonde waves, and when the sun strikes his head the right way it looks like he’s an angel born of golden fire, halo shining brightly above him in heavenly might. Simon’s hair is pretty easily managed and he doesn’t fuss over it. As a kid he’d wanted to get a buzz cut to be more like the soldiers he saw, but Benjamin wouldn’t let him. As a sign of respect towards his father, Simon had decided to not cut his hair even in the modern times. His eyes are stormy grey clouds brushed over a sea, waiting to wreck havoc on the waves below. His irises are living, breathing, and oh so accurate like a hawk. 

If you were to put Tessa and Simon side by side to compare them, you’d find many differences and many similarities. Both children have blonde hair, although Tessa’s is a few shades lighter. Simon also has a more impish face, giving you the impression that he’d light your shoes on fire just for fun, while Tessa is more of a vixen, sly and slender and manipulative. Of course, how they look does not define what they would do to the general public. In a startling turn of events, Simon is taller than Tessa. He stands at 5’ 10’’, while his older sister stands at 5’ 8’’. Although these siblings look alike, you couldn’t ever mistake one for the other.

Personality:
“I’m quite nationalistic.”
If you were to take a five second glance at Simon Crane, looked away, and then asked to describe in in five words or less, most people would say ‘English Steve Rogers.’ Yes, thanks to Benjamin’s teaching of pride and nationalism and how great war is, Simon now is basically like the fictional comic book hero. Since the moment he was born, this demigod had hero written all over him. It was scrawled into his bones and smashed in to his skin. There wasn’t anything else this boy was destined to be except a hero. He’s a natural born leader, and oh so admirable. Almost everybody he has met thinks he is the most brave soul they’ve ever encountered. Simon is amicable enough, although he’s not like Tessa at any rate. He’ll have a few friends but then shut himself off. He knows that most of his friends would die anyways, so might as well spare the heartache. 

Simon stands up for what’s right and always tries to do the right thing. This doesn’t always work out, as the boy does before he thinks and rarely ever pauses to weigh the pros and cons. So Simon is also very rash in the sense that he’ll get people killed, but not on purpose. This boy has a duty, to get as many people to safety as possible even at the cost of his own. He’s not reckless, so to speak, but Simon wouldn’t say no to jumping off a cliff into shark infested waters to save a couple of people. This demigod can also be very bland, and it isn’t because he came from a different time period where their idea of fun was going to church.

One of the most odd things about Simon Crane is the fact that he doesn’t believe in witchcraft. It’s strange, when he lives with a witch, but he figures that Tessa is just really good a cheap card tricks, chemistry, and physics. He’s a man of science, not easily swayed by blue sparks flitting from the hand. 

Fatal Flaw: 
“My stubbornness I think.”
Simon is very stubborn and not inclined to believe or do anything you want or say if he doesn’t believe it will help the general public. 

Talents:
“I am super smart, but it doesn’t amount to much.”
Although being super smart is a plus, he doesn’t really have extra demigod powers.

Weapons:
“Poison darts.”
An odd choice of weapon for a demigod who likes close hand-to-hand combat, but Simon can still get in close and stab a person with these so they work. If he runs out of those, he has greek fire bombs which work magnificently if you’re trying to blow up an army of monsters.

Year-Round or Summer: 
“Year-Round"

Other: 
Simon’s face claim is Thomas Brodie-Sangster, which is shared with may (i think). Tessa is played by bren.

Last edited by a. hams on Mon May 02, 2016 10:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
a. hams
King of Hell
a. hams

PostSubject: Re: hamilton was wearing his glasses   hamilton was wearing his glasses I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 5:16 pm

hamilton was wearing his glasses Untitled-69
Ichiru Akiyama
 Name:
“Ichiru Akiyama.”
一 meaning one; 縷 meaning thread; ichiru
秋 meaning autumn; 山 meaning mountain; akiyama

Male

Birthday/Age: 
“I’m seventeen.”
Ichiru was born in the last year of the 90's on October 4th

Godly Parent: 
“My dad seems lame, but he's really hotheaded.”
Hephaestus

Claimed:
"Yes"
Ichiru is claimed

Years at camp: 
“I've been here for a while.”
6 years. 

Mortal Family:
“I still see them around holidays.”
Akira Akiyama
 - mother
亮 meaning bright; akira

Akira Akiyama and her husband moved from Japan to America in 1983, and at that time already had their one child, Hideyoshi, who wasn't even a year old. As the matriarch of the family, Akira ran a very successful brand of makeup, and money was never an issue for them, even when the recession hit. When Ichiru came along, she had gotten into the rhythm of western life, and had no trouble raising him in both worlds. Akira made all of her children strive for greatness, though she knew when to be kind and nice. As a result, mother and children have a very strong bond.

Haru Akiyama - step-father
陽 meaning light; 春 meaning spring; haru

Haru was never a very smart business man. He mostly relied on his wife to bring in the money, and in return he was a stay-at-home father. While Akira was away, Haru would take care of the children, drive them to their activities, make their lunches. If you had to describe Haru Akiyama in one word, it would probably be involved. Even if his head might be full of sawdust, Ichiru loves his father for who he is.

Hideyoshi Akiyama - older brother
秀 meaning excellent; 良 meaning good; hideyoshi

As the only Akiyama child born in Japan, Hideyoshi had always felt entitled, even if he wasn't. Though he couldn't remember his homeland, the boy absolutely soaked up everything about the culture, and frequently only spoke japanese around his family. Hideyoshi was kind of a prick, to be honest, and it was only when he found his wife did he sort of cool down. Now he lives in a primarily Japanese-dominated suburb in sunny California with his American wife, and they have a child on the way. Ichiru loves Hideyoshi, but they're not close in anyway.

Haise Akiyama - older brother
琲 meaning coffee; 世 meaning world; haise

Ichiru and Haise were as thick as thieves. Only four years older, Haise is the practical joker in the family, the one who instilled fun into Ichiru's rule-filled life. He wasn't a poster child by any means, and Akira often had a hard time getting Haise on the right track. In high school, instead of getting straight A's like his brother, Haise fell into the stoner crowd, and did a lot of things he shouldn't have. These two are still best friends today, and Ichiru often sneaks out of camp to go hang out with Haise, who lives in New York City, still running with the wrong crowd. 

Miki Akiyama - younger sister
美 meaning beautiful; 紀 meaning chronicle; miki

The baby of the family, Miki Akiyama is a sheltered and spoiled little girl, and she uses this to her advantage. She got her mother's manipulative brains, and often can twist someone's words around until she gets what she wants. Her parents can't see past this, and sometimes it's hard for Hideyoshi to not give in to her. If there was one member of the family Ichiru disliked, it would have to be Miki.

Brief History: 
“quote here.“
Ichiru grew up in sunny, beautiful California. 

He could tell you could remember being born, except that would be a lie. He does, however, remember building his first robot at age three. Ichiru is a bit of a genius. Akira and Haru noticed this, they knew that he was special. They knew that possibly the lighter skin tone of the child hinted that he was not Haru's, or perhaps it was the slightly tinted green eyes that gave it away. In either situation, it didn't matter, and Akira has never told Haru or Ichiru of her son's actual birth, but one could guess. 

Just like his siblings, Ichiru Akiyama was built for success. Failure was not an option. Though they may have left their house and most belongings back in Japan, the Akiyama's brought over Japanese tradition. There was homework before any sort of playtime, and chores during the weekend. Ichiru soaked it up like a sponge, and often created inventions to help him complete everything faster. As a result, Hide, Haise, and Miki were all quite jealous of him, though his parents praised him.

At age nine, Ichiru developed a machine that would help cure most diseases. It was brilliant, Times magazine said. The next Einstein in the medical field, the Pulitzer said. In fact, it was so groundbreaking that he was about to win a nobel peace prize. Except when they tested it, it went horribly wrong. One should not play God. After accidentally murdering a young woman, Ichiru developed depression and anxiety, refusing to work on anything. He was simply heart-broken, and he felt like what he was: a murderer.

Physical Appearance:
“quote here.“
info here.

Personality:
“quote here.“
info here.

Fatal Flaw: 
“quote here.“
info here.

Talents:
“quote here.“
info here.

Weapons:
“quote here.“
info here.

Year-Round or Summer: 
“Year-round.“

Other: 
Ichiru's face claim is ryan potter.
Back to top Go down
a. hams
King of Hell
a. hams

PostSubject: Re: hamilton was wearing his glasses   hamilton was wearing his glasses I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2016 11:10 am

*changes to simon crane
i've changed his parentage and added to his history (has its eyes on him)
Back to top Go down
Beanie
If you can't have Scott McCall, why bother?
Beanie

PostSubject: Re: hamilton was wearing his glasses   hamilton was wearing his glasses I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2016 7:37 pm

Pending!

Kronos isn't allowed as a godly parent. More in PMs
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hamilton was wearing his glasses   hamilton was wearing his glasses I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hamilton was wearing his glasses
Page 1 of 1