Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Hades son needed and any daughter of whoever.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bxbe

Bxbe

Hades son needed and any daughter of whoever. Empty
PostSubject: Hades son needed and any daughter of whoever.   Hades son needed and any daughter of whoever. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:09 am

So I have two characters.
Rosalie, Daughter of Aphrodite and Ethan, Son of Dionysus.

Rosalie is already accepted and I have submitted Ethan's forum. 
So here are the plots.

Plot No. 1

Daughter of Aphrodite vs Son of Hades.

While a visit to mortal world, Hades captures a gleams of Rosalie who had inherent her mothers beauty. Hades proposes her eternity and anything she want if she agrees to be his consort but Rosalie refuses him. Angered by her refusal he return to underworld and send one of his charming son to camp half blood to capture Rosalie's heart and bring her to underground. But the Son of Hades himself finds falling for her and tells her truth. Will she still trust him after hearing the truth. As Hades comes to know of Rosalie and his son's affair, he send his creatures to take their lives. Now on the run, will their love win or Hades lust?

Plot No. 2

Capturing his angered attention.

Ethan got anger issues and many other issues, while his stay in camp half blood, he comes across a beautiful and annoying girl. She tries to talk to him and he refuses. The more she tries, the more he ignores. Will she be able to capture his attention. Will she be able to help him out of his issues?
Back to top Go down
Beanie
If you can't have Scott McCall, why bother?
Beanie

Hades son needed and any daughter of whoever. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hades son needed and any daughter of whoever.   Hades son needed and any daughter of whoever. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 9:01 pm

Plot #1 I'll talk to the other admins about, and one of us can probably NPC Hades (just btw that means it's pending for now, so don't go ahead and start it before you hear back from us please)

But btw, I'd love to partake in either plot, they sound like a lot of fun :)
Back to top Go down

Hades son needed and any daughter of whoever.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Community :: Plotting-
Jump to: