Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!

HomeFAQSearchCalendarGalleryMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Share | 

Welcome to a place worse than the underworld {pink}

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Beautiful Chaos

PostSubject: Welcome to a place worse than the underworld {pink}   Sat Jan 09, 2016 3:31 pm

Cressida Alazae Blain
i'm a spark in the sky

Thinking about what happened fun memories of Cress a Daniel ran through her head. It was when they first met. Cress had to bring Daniel inside her cabin because his nose was bleeding. She had given him a new shirt. Next was Valentine's Day, a bug bear is what he bought her. The big bear she had when he was gone. Then everything went black, she then saw a bad one and she woke up gasping for air. She looked around seeing herself in a cell. She stood up and looked around.

Her feet were cold. She looked down seeing her dress, dirty, with no heels, one earring, and she still has her necklace one. She fleet her head and winced. There was a bump which would become a bruise. She felt her lip and she felt a cut. She cried, knowing that it wasn't a nightmare, it was reality.

She took hold of the bars and started to shake them. "Get me out of here!" she screamed her voice full a terror and sadness. Tears ran down the face of this demigod.Cress turned around and she gasped. She saw someone. Cress stood still not knowing who it was. Cress walked over to the figure slowly. She looked at the demigod "Excuse me?" she asked and put her hand on the person's shoulder to make sure this person wasn't dead.
Outfit

that can't be tamed

Back to top Go down
View user profile
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to a place worse than the underworld {pink}   Mon Jan 11, 2016 9:01 pm

Sutton didn't know how long she had been here. She had lost count after the first few days, already expecting her inevitable death any day now. There had occasionally been someone else in the cell, but by the next day they were gone and she could hear screams farther down the hall. There wasn't much she could do, she had already tried to do whatever she could the first few days. That didn't end up well, she had the marks on her body to prove it.

They didn't feed her much. Just gruel that she vomited whenever she actually did eat. The cell was small but big enough for her to stretch her legs out and lean her head against the wall to sleep. That's all she did now, sleep. She was dirty with mud and dirt covering her light skin and tangled into her hair. Blood, cuts, and bruises were on her face, arms, legs, and back. She could barely remember the last time she showered unfortunately. Sutton was wearing the same exact clothes that they had captured her in and had taken anything pointy or sharp she wore or had away. She didn't use the bathroom much considering they didn't give her that much water. It was definitely hell.

It was somewhere late at night, somewhere about midnight, when they brought a blonde girl into her cell. They shoved Sutton to the wall and held her down as they dropped the other girl off, not wanting Sutton to make a quick escape. She would've if had the energy to. The girl was in a nice dress, and had makeup and hair done as if she was going somewhere fancy. Sutton studied her as much as she could as the girl was still asleep. Or dead for all she knew, but Sutton certainly wasn't going to go up and wake her up. They might mistaken her as a Kronos camper and kill her by accident. She'd rather die at the hands of someone she hated.

The girl had blonde hair and looked about the same age as Sutton. She obviously was the daughter of a big three otherwise they would've killed her immediately. Definitely not Hades, Sutton could tell that the girl looked too perky to be one. Possibly, daughter of Poseidon, but she looked almost exactly like the Zeus cabin leader. The girl's eyes darted around as if she was having a nightmare. Sutton hated nightmares and wished she could help, but she couldn't. After a few minutes of studying the blonde girl, Sutton fell back asleep in her usual position wither legs stretched out and her head leaned against the wall.

About a few hours later, the girl woke up and started screaming. Her screams were making their way into Sutton's dream, or as close to a dream as it could get. She was starting to get used to the screams frighteningly, something she wasn't proud of. She heard the bars started to shake, and it made Sutton start to stir. She felt a hand on her shoulder and almost immediately Sutton had her in a head lock. After finally waking up, she let go and went back to her sleeping position. "Sorry, kind of a habit. Camp taught me to do that in my sleep." She said before yawning. Sutton leaned her head against the wall again and closed her eyes. After a few seconds when she was drifting back into sleep she said, "Welcome to a place worse than the Underworld."

outfit

ooc- sorry for the late reply!! I've been having problems at school :( I wish there were more people like you in my class haha

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://btvsrole-play.forumshome.com/
Beautiful Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to a place worse than the underworld {pink}   Tue Jan 12, 2016 4:47 pm

Cressida Alazae Blain
i'm a spark in the sky

Cress shook her shoulder one more time, and bamn! Cressida was now in a head lock. Cress tried sending a spark, but she didn't have enough energy to even generate anything. She heard the girl apologize and let her go. So the girl was from Camp, and she was another one who got kidnapped. "It's okay. I totally understand." Cressida told the girl. Cress was happy to see the girl alive, and not dead. Cress heard her words and she took a deep breath. She was scared that she even said that. the girl looked like she never taken a shower, or eaten. Cress knew if she didn't get out of here she would end up like this girl. She will waste away.

Cressida started to cry. One, she was scared. Two, she didn't know what happened to Daniel. Was he even alive, did they find him and kill him? Was he down here with them just in another cell? Cress knew that she told him that she loved him, but she didn't want her goodbye to be like that. Cress looked around her tears making her visions blurry. Cress wiped them away and she looked at the girl. She didn't know who she was. "The names Cress." she said the the girl. Cress jumped hearing more screams and she looked trying to see out of the cell.

"I have to get out of here." Cress mumbled to herself. She wanted a future and wanted to spend that future with Daniel. Have kids, grow old, maybe even get married. But Cress never thought about marriage because she was still young. Cress turned her head to the other girl and mumbled "We have to get out of here." Cress went over to the girl and looked at her "We have to escape." she whispered to her. "We can't stay here forever." Cress whispered again.

Outfit

that can't be tamed

Back to top Go down
View user profile
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to a place worse than the underworld {pink}   Tue Jan 12, 2016 5:22 pm

After a few seconds of not hearing anything from the girl, Sutton opened an eye. The girl was crying. Sutton didn't know what to in this situation. Was she supposed to hug her? Was she supposed to pat her on the back? Or was she supposed to say that she'd pray to gods that their deaths would be quick? She debated for a minute before closing her eyes again. It was best if she pretended that she didn't see her crying, people didn't like others to see when they were weak. She learned that when she spent her first day here almost exactly the same. "Sutton, Selene." She replied with her eyes still closed.

The screams started again, and it startled Cress. "You get used to it after awhile." It wasn't something she was proud to say, but it was true. It was either you waited almost a few hours for it to stop before you went to sleep, or you got used to it and just slept. Her eyes opened again when Cress came closer to her. She hugged her knees to her chest before giving her huff. "I've tried plenty of times. Sutton took one of her arms out of her practically black jacket to show her the blood and cuts on it. There was more on her body, but she wasn't in the mood to showcase them now. "All we can do is pray our parents love us and sleep." With that being said, Sutton sighed and closed her eyes again at a futile attempt to fall back asleep.

outfit

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://btvsrole-play.forumshome.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to a place worse than the underworld {pink}   

Back to top Go down

Welcome to a place worse than the underworld {pink}
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1