Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

wow sports --- [open]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
moon
Elite Writer
moon

wow sports --- [open] Empty
PostSubject: wow sports --- [open]   wow sports --- [open] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2016 12:35 pm

wow sports --- [open] MNG44dwwow sports --- [open] Eg60sSI

Han Ji Kyu
| Kyu consistently took pride in his athletic ability. All of his friends said he was the fastest, strongest Asian guy they knew (he probably punched them for the comment - the only person allowed to poke fun at Q's ethnicity was Q). It was a sunny Sunday afternoon, and the demigod was feeling rather energized. He had already spent most of the morning heavily training with his siblings, but even they wanted to quit. The demigod was disappointed in them, if he was honest. They had taken a break for lunch and now Kyu was the only one still attempting to better himself.

Q chose to go to the basketball courts for no intelligent reasoning. The teenager hadn't thought about how there was still freaking snow on the ground, and the court would most likely be slippery. Someone moved the snow off one side of the court, though. Without stopping to consider who would've done it, or why, Kyu began tightening his laces and zipping up his hoodie. He liked to think he was so cool and tough for not wearing sweatpants in the middle of winter (in all honesty he would get warmer a hell of a lot quicker if he started moving).  

His basketball was a rusty orange color, fresh from Christmas. Kyu spent his holiday with his family (much to his dismay) and ended up receiving the ball as a present. He was so eager to test it out - his hands were almost shaking (almost). Stepping onto the court Q started dribbling around to get a feel for the new basketball. He decided he liked it well enough, and took a shot. "He shoots - " The teenager paused, watching the ball soar towards the net. " - He scores!" Kyu always seemed to get a kick out of himself. However entertaining shoot baskets was, part of him wished he actually had someone to play the game with.
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: wow sports --- [open]   wow sports --- [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2016 3:05 pm

Amara was the type of person who loved the outdoors even if it was cold. She was out for a walk around camp just to get her daily dose of fresh air. No one really seemed to be outside because it was so cold there was snow on the ground. She didn't like the winter or the cold as much as she loved summer and the bright sunshine, yet here she was just walking around camp aimlessly. She actually enjoyed the walks when no one was around so it made it easier to think.

Her mind today only liked to think about old memories of high school back when she actually went with her brother. High school sucked back then. There was always so much drama that normal girls cared about. What dress do I wear to homecoming? How do I know if he like likes me back? Can we wear the same outfit tomorrow? The list could go on and on. The most she hated about it was the actual learning part. She wouldn't need half of the junk she learned so why teach it? For once, Amara was glad to be a demigod and not have to go to school anymore. She did miss her brother though and that feeling of normality. Even for just a few minutes of learning math she wouldn't have to think about monsters tearing down the door and trying to kill her. Those were the parts she missed the most.

As she walked and thought about almost everything, her feet led her to the basketball courts. She remembered towards the beginning or end of the year when it was still warm out, Adriano would play basketball with his friends while she stood on the side and did her homework and his (when she actually cared about homework) just so he wouldn't get in trouble. She never quite understood the game, but she'd watch it anyway if her brother was in it. Amara looked from her feet to see a boy playing basketball by himself. She instantly felt bad and when she got there, a basketball rolled to her boots. She picked it up; the ball looked shiny and new. "Don't you think it's a bit cold outside for you to be playing basketball?" Amara asked with a mischievous tone in her voice. She tossed the ball to him as she introduced herself, "I'm Amara."

outfit

Back to top Go down
http://btvsrole-play.forumshome.com/
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: wow sports --- [open]   wow sports --- [open] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2016 3:22 pm

wow sports --- [open] MNG44dwwow sports --- [open] Eg60sSI

Han Ji Kyu
| Kyu's aim hadn't always been as accurate as it currently was. In grade school he was alright, but he practiced for countless hours before he became a reasonable basketball player. He gained friends through his sports, and it reaffirmed his choice to choose friends over family. The demigod trusted his compatriots more than his own mother; it never occurred to him how strange that was. Most teenagers don't 'like' their parents, but they trust them (not Q, though). He wouldn't think of defending his family's honor, but he wouldn't think before throwing a punch at someone who insulted his friend. His loyalty proved to have no genetic ties prior to camp.

He was on his sixteenth technical basket, having scored a few threes along with his jumps shots. Kyu had forgotten how much fun basketball was. People at camp liked basketball well enough, but they obviously preferred to stab something. Now, Q respected that (he enjoys stabbing as much as the next kid), but he had acquired a particularly strong respect for the athleticism of teenagers, himself included. After one three point shot the ball ricocheted off the hoop, flying towards the snow. Kyu sprinted towards the basketball, but a girl had already picked it up.  His nose crinkled.

It wasn't that Kyu didn't like girls - he did - he just didn't think they knew much about sports. "No," he quipped, casting a glare at the other demigod. He didn't enjoy the girl's tone - who did she think she was? Kyu didn't ask her to come over here, heck, he could've gotten the ball quicker, probably. "Q," the teenager responded. A silence feel between them, and the boy felt his legs getting cold. "You can like, leave now," he said, turning his back to her to take another shot.
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: wow sports --- [open]   wow sports --- [open] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2016 6:06 pm

Amara noticed his reaction and couldn't help but raise her eyebrows at him in question. She smiled at his name. "Q..." She mused. "I've never heard that name before." She commented before crossing her arms over her chest. She raised her eyebrows again at his response. She didn't do anything wrong, at least from her point of view. She couldn't help but laugh as she leaned on a big rock next to the court. "No thanks. I'm fine here." She replied with another mischievous smirk.

He obviously didn't like her company, but Amara didn't seem to care. There was no one else in sight, and there was nothing else for her to do at the moment. Looked like he was stuck with her for awhile whether he liked it or not. "Who's your god parent?" She inquired loud enough for him to hear. It was starting to get colder, but she didn't plan on leaving anytime soon. She'd stay where she was for awhile. She crossed her arms over her chest again, a futile attempt to keep herself warm when all she was wearing was a sweatshirt.

Amara could tell by his personality that he didn't want her there and Q would prefer to have someone else there. She knew it because she recognized the feeling of not being wanted around from hanging around her brother. They had their own groups of friends, but they would always join each other in their activities with their friends. Her friends didn't mind when her brother was there, but his friends certainly did. She got up from leaning against the rock and a coldness and a whoosh! washed over her. She shadow traveled right next to where he was and took the ball from his hands. She hoped that after watching her brother so many times play basketball, she would get it right in the hoop. She tossed the ball into the hoop quickly before he could take the ball away from her. It rolled on the rim before leaning into the basket and going into the hoop. She turned to him as the ball bounced a bit toward them. "I think I like this spot better."

outfit

Back to top Go down
http://btvsrole-play.forumshome.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: wow sports --- [open]   wow sports --- [open] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

wow sports --- [open]
Page 1 of 1