Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

we'll go down in history

Go down 
AuthorMessage
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

we'll go down in history  Empty
PostSubject: we'll go down in history    we'll go down in history  I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2015 12:27 pm

If you are reading this message right now, it means you have stumbled upon the creation that is about my millionth plotting topic. Yes I know I have made a lot of these over the years but I am terribly bored, and I could use a nicer looking topic thence this topic is born. I would like to ask that you do not spam this topic, and instead just post if you are interested in one of my plots or if you would like to suggest a plot of your own. From there I will get in contact with you through private messages or another form of contact [send me a private message if you want another form of contact, please note I will not give this out to everyone]. Do not PM me, I will PM you after you post in this topic that way I can keep track of things better. Also please note that I will not be doing the same plot with multiple people [unless it is a group plot of course], so I have the right to deny doing a plot with you. In that circumstance I will message you and suggest that we do another plot. I also have the right to say no to a ship if I feel like it's not working or it won't work at all. Now that that's all out, I look forward to plotting with you!

Please fill this out and post it below if you are interested in plotting with me!:

Code:
[font=courier new][size=11]Username:
Your Characters Name:
My Character:
Plot: if original plot of your own put n/a
Original Plot: if you are using one of my plots put n/a. give a brief description of it here and when I PM you I will want the longer description.
Notes: [/size][/font]

we'll go down in history  Tumblr_inline_nqnxliw9yr1tsztml_500
Back to top Go down

we'll go down in history
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Community :: Plotting-
Jump to: