Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

I was a liar I gave in to the fire

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Beautiful Chaos

Beautiful Chaos

I was a liar I gave in to the fire Empty
PostSubject: I was a liar I gave in to the fire   I was a liar I gave in to the fire I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2015 6:01 pm

Reserved

Last edited by Beautiful Chaos on Sat Apr 09, 2016 10:52 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Chaos

Beautiful Chaos

PostSubject: Re: I was a liar I gave in to the fire   I was a liar I gave in to the fire I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 9:05 pm

Reserved

Last edited by Beautiful Chaos on Sat Apr 09, 2016 10:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Chaos

Beautiful Chaos

PostSubject: Re: I was a liar I gave in to the fire   I was a liar I gave in to the fire I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 9:43 pm

Reserved

Last edited by Beautiful Chaos on Sat Apr 09, 2016 10:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Chaos

Beautiful Chaos

PostSubject: Re: I was a liar I gave in to the fire   I was a liar I gave in to the fire I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 9:56 pm

I was a liar I gave in to the fire 42+behati+prinsloo+gifI was a liar I gave in to the fire Tumblr_lyihfwOxi81r7d1ozo3_500

Cressida Blain

i'm lighting your thunder: i would like for cressida to be in a relationship. cressida is a jokester and loves to pull pranks, so i would like the guy to be to. and what would be fun is a prank war between them. they meet and they get to know each other and before they start dating they have this huge prank war. and after the prank war is done they we can see where they go from there.

sure family: cressida is my daughter of zeus and it would be nice for her to have a cousin or sibling be in her life. they don't have to like each other, or they can. i would just like for her to have someone like that. i would say that they hate each other in the beginning but then start to become friends but still act like siblings.

Last edited by Beautiful Chaos on Sun May 03, 2015 3:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Chaos

Beautiful Chaos

PostSubject: Re: I was a liar I gave in to the fire   I was a liar I gave in to the fire I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 10:09 pm

Reserved

Last edited by Beautiful Chaos on Sat Apr 09, 2016 10:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Chaos

Beautiful Chaos

PostSubject: Re: I was a liar I gave in to the fire   I was a liar I gave in to the fire I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 10:23 pm

I was a liar I gave in to the fire ZOELLA-SUGG-s8rah-34836584-250-218I was a liar I gave in to the fire Tumblr_mcxqoiouOR1r8jnfno15_r2_250

Kalani Abbot

two blind mice: i want kalani to go on a blind date. the date has to go bad. i would like for them to be competitive. i want them to be like "i can do so much better then you." after that they have a bet. the bet is whoever can find a date and it to go good then they get money and a boyfriend or girlfriend. however they always sabotage each others dates and later on they start to like each other. (for more info pm me)

Back to top Go down
Beautiful Chaos

Beautiful Chaos

PostSubject: Re: I was a liar I gave in to the fire   I was a liar I gave in to the fire I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 10:31 pm

Reserved

Last edited by Beautiful Chaos on Sat Apr 09, 2016 10:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Chaos

Beautiful Chaos

PostSubject: Re: I was a liar I gave in to the fire   I was a liar I gave in to the fire I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 1:35 pm

Reserved
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Chaos

Beautiful Chaos

PostSubject: Re: I was a liar I gave in to the fire   I was a liar I gave in to the fire I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2015 5:19 pm

open
this topic is now open for potting!
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: I was a liar I gave in to the fire   I was a liar I gave in to the fire I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2016 10:12 am

just throwing this out here: we can do the blind date with kalani and isaac if you're still up for it. /superlate
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixsapphire.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I was a liar I gave in to the fire   I was a liar I gave in to the fire I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I was a liar I gave in to the fire
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Community :: Plotting-
Jump to: