Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Sword of Frost (Twisted Fate and Imani)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Twisted Fate
The Card Master
Twisted Fate

Sword of Frost (Twisted Fate and Imani) Empty
PostSubject: Sword of Frost (Twisted Fate and Imani)   Sword of Frost (Twisted Fate and Imani) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2015 9:11 pm

X strolled through the forest, bored out of his mind, no monsters to fight, nothing. He decided to climb a tree to the lowest hanging branch, and just watch stuff happen. "As good a place as any." He said, swarming up the tree like a spider. He nestled into the branches fork, to sleep, and within seconds was in a light sleep.
Back to top Go down
Imani

Imani

PostSubject: Re: Sword of Frost (Twisted Fate and Imani)   Sword of Frost (Twisted Fate and Imani) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2015 9:20 pm

Sophie was heading towards the Forest, her brown hair in a low ponytail and the snowflake necklace her mother gave her was fastened around her neck. She was bored and there wasn't really anything to do around the camp. The Daughter of Khione had arrived in the forest, and begun to walk further... Until she heard snoring.

Sophie looked up the trees and found a boy slumbering on the tree branches. She smirked and bent down to pick up a pebble. Throwing her arm back, she tossed it right at the sleeping boy.
Back to top Go down
Twisted Fate
The Card Master
Twisted Fate

PostSubject: Re: Sword of Frost (Twisted Fate and Imani)   Sword of Frost (Twisted Fate and Imani) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2015 9:36 pm

X, still lightly asleep when the pebble hit him woke up, and looked around, before looking down and seeing a beautiful girl with long brown hair, tied into a pony tail, and almost cerulean blue eyes. He chuckled before dropping out of tree. He hit the ground and combat rolled forward, his large twin Khyber knife-like swords, rolling with him. Exiting the roll, he entered a crouch with a hand on the forest floor, the other on a hilt. "Who, are you? If you don't mind me asking. of course. he asked his voice dark, and his brows furrowed, and cobalt eyes narrowed in anger. His silver hair gleamed, dully in the moonlight.
Back to top Go down
Imani

Imani

PostSubject: Re: Sword of Frost (Twisted Fate and Imani)   Sword of Frost (Twisted Fate and Imani) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2015 9:41 pm

Sophie was stunned that the boy wasn't just a boy, but just a guy about her age. She smirked and placed her hands on her hips when he asked who she was, How could he not know? She has been residing in camp for nine years, yet he hasn't seen her face anywhere? "The name's Sophie, and you must be...?"
Back to top Go down
Twisted Fate
The Card Master
Twisted Fate

PostSubject: Re: Sword of Frost (Twisted Fate and Imani)   Sword of Frost (Twisted Fate and Imani) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2015 9:51 pm

X smirked, before standing up, brushing his hands on his jacket. "Name's X. Oh, so you're the chick that a buddy of mine was talking about, then again said friend was half asleep." He replied grabbing hold of his sword, before spinning around and slashing, the bandages wrapped around the blade coming lose. His sword sliced a hell-hound, mid leap aimed for Sophie, in half. He let out a curse, before realizing that they were, more than likely surrounded. "When I say run, run. Got it?" He asked, grabbing the other sword, and swinging it, losing the bandages. He entered a stance, and prepared to slice the horde of monsters apart, with his teeth, if necessary.
Back to top Go down
Imani

Imani

PostSubject: Re: Sword of Frost (Twisted Fate and Imani)   Sword of Frost (Twisted Fate and Imani) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2015 10:02 pm

Sophie raised an eyebrow when the boy told her to run if she could. The teenager placed her hand on her snowflake necklace and twisted it clockwise, after a few seconds it transformed into a blue sword with a celestial bronze hilt, a gift from her mother. She squinted closely and saw a horde of hellhounds heading towards the two teenagers, The daughter of Khione widened her eyes as one hellhound jumped at her. She quickly jabbed at it with the sword and it disappeared in a clock of smoke. She wasn't going to run away like a damsel in distress, "I'd rather help you then run," She replied as she took a step back. "What did this friend of yours say about me?"
Back to top Go down
Twisted Fate
The Card Master
Twisted Fate

PostSubject: Re: Sword of Frost (Twisted Fate and Imani)   Sword of Frost (Twisted Fate and Imani) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2015 10:11 pm

I let out a burst of laughter. "Nothing much, other that you act like you own the place. News Flash sweetie, ya don't!" And with that, he leapt into the Horde of hell hounds, slicing and dicing, golden dust, flying everywhere. "Case you couldn't tell, I'm a Child of Ares, 4th Generation Legacy of Erebus!" He shouted across the field.
Back to top Go down
Imani

Imani

PostSubject: Re: Sword of Frost (Twisted Fate and Imani)   Sword of Frost (Twisted Fate and Imani) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2015 10:19 pm

Sophie rolled her eyes, "News flash, your parentage doesn't matter or make you even stronger asshat!" She shouted back. The daughter of Khione leaned back on the tree, taking out a dagger and running it under her nails. It was sad that campers would spread rumors about others, especially when they didn't know the individual that well. She decided not to help the boy, since he believed such a rumor. Close-minded individuals just end up getting hurt anyway.
Back to top Go down
Twisted Fate
The Card Master
Twisted Fate

PostSubject: Re: Sword of Frost (Twisted Fate and Imani)   Sword of Frost (Twisted Fate and Imani) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2015 10:28 pm

After i finished up the last of the hell hounds, I slung my swords over my back, and adopted a more serious expression. "For your information, I was being nice. Second of all, I didn't believe him until i met you, and know what, i have a fairly open mind, it's people like you who make enemies with me. I am the absolute last person you want as a foe, understand? Otherwise, well, i may bloody well end up working with Kronos. Let's try again, My name is Alexander Braxion, but I go by X. I am a child of Ares, and a 4th generation Legacy of Erebus. You're turn, boke." I snarled out, forcing myself to be polite.
Back to top Go down
Imani

Imani

PostSubject: Re: Sword of Frost (Twisted Fate and Imani)   Sword of Frost (Twisted Fate and Imani) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2015 10:35 pm

"No, why should I forgive you!? You're rude. You act like being some legendary of Erebus is an accomplishment, when it's not. And I don't see how you could even have friends when you laugh at a stranger because of some rumor. And my pleasure," With a swing of her ponytail, she slashed at a hellhound and kicked another out of the way. This Alexander guy, what was with him? He was someone that didn't admit to his mistakes. Nice? He was a few seconds ago before bursting out laughing...
Back to top Go down
Twisted Fate
The Card Master
Twisted Fate

PostSubject: Re: Sword of Frost (Twisted Fate and Imani)   Sword of Frost (Twisted Fate and Imani) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2015 10:43 pm

I let out a sigh of defeat, then dropped to the forest floor. I then laid back, my face, and body language revealing defeat. Under my breath i muttered "I give up." Never before in my life have i been this displeased with a situation.
Back to top Go down
Imani

Imani

PostSubject: Re: Sword of Frost (Twisted Fate and Imani)   Sword of Frost (Twisted Fate and Imani) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2015 10:50 pm

After slashing the last hellhound with the flick of her wrist, she twisted the circle on the sheath of her sword and it turned back into the snowflake necklace. THe daughter of Khione sighed and fastened the necklace around her neck before turning around to regard Alexander. He looked as if he was depressed about what she had said, about being rude? It was true, plus he did call her a bloke. Whatever that meant anyway.

"Hey," She said, walking over to him before sitting down right in front of him. "First impressions are everything, I didn't mean to get off on a wrong start with you. I apologize for my hostile behaviour." Sophie sighed and plucked a glass string before throwing it to the side, hopefully the boy doesn't want to attack her or get frustrated.
Back to top Go down
Twisted Fate
The Card Master
Twisted Fate

PostSubject: Re: Sword of Frost (Twisted Fate and Imani)   Sword of Frost (Twisted Fate and Imani) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2015 10:54 pm

I let out another sigh, then sat up. "Be glad you didn't get beaten up by seven different guys, all of whom were using two canes." I said, saddened. I hated explaining my past, it brought up bad memories. It's not every day, that i explain my past, and today is not a day i bloody do it."
Back to top Go down
Imani

Imani

PostSubject: Re: Sword of Frost (Twisted Fate and Imani)   Sword of Frost (Twisted Fate and Imani) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2015 10:59 pm

Sophie chuckled and plucked out another string of grass, "I never said you had too. And hey, I've been through tough things as well, all demigods have." THe daughter of Khione looked around and then plucked another string just for the heck of getting distracted. "If you don't want t share, you don't have too, but if you do, the stage is all yours."
Back to top Go down
Twisted Fate
The Card Master
Twisted Fate

PostSubject: Re: Sword of Frost (Twisted Fate and Imani)   Sword of Frost (Twisted Fate and Imani) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2015 11:13 pm

"If i told you my history, you'd be crying after about fifteen minutes. I don't like seeing girls cry. I'll die before that happens." I replied, fist clenched. I realized that we both were close to each other, but not close enough to cause discomfort. If anything, i felt safer, and more relaxed. I let a small grin spread across my face. "I want to spend more time with you, but first my friend needs a new nose." I stated grinning.
Back to top Go down
Imani

Imani

PostSubject: Re: Sword of Frost (Twisted Fate and Imani)   Sword of Frost (Twisted Fate and Imani) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2015 11:24 pm

"That's sweet of you, but I'm a tough girl," Sophie replied with a chuckle as the boy clenched his fist. So far, she started to like the guy, of course not in a romantic way. He was sweet and considerate, seeing that he would risk his life if a female shed a tear. It was nice to see a guy care about a girl's feelings, most of Ares' sons would dump a girl after two weeks of going out with her. No need to stereotype, Soph.. She thought as she hugged her knees close to her.

"I want to spend more time with you, but first my friend needs a new nose." Did Sophie hear him right? The daughter of Khione giggled, placing her index finger on her philtrum. She bit her lower lip, she removed her finger and saw crimison liquid running down to her hand. "Heh, a new nose," She joked. "I'm okay, really." Sophie quickly wiped the blood on her denim jeans before turning her attention back to X. "So, how long have you been in camp, X? Should I call you X?"
Back to top Go down
Twisted Fate
The Card Master
Twisted Fate

PostSubject: Re: Sword of Frost (Twisted Fate and Imani)   Sword of Frost (Twisted Fate and Imani) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2015 11:41 pm

"X is fine, and been in camp 4 years." I replied. i placed my hand on my stomach and winced slightly. "Well wonderful, i forgot i was cut, and my ambrosia is all gone. I said before grabbing a sword and unraveling a length of bandage. I ripped it off, before pulling my shirt up and wrapping my stomach with the black cloth. I then tied it, before reaching into my jacket and pulling out a thin flask of Nectar. I pulled the cork off and downed the french Vanilla Coffee favored nectar. I let out a content sigh, before, putting it back in my jacket. "I maybe no Child of Aphrodite, but i know how to handle a girl, I've been the shoulder they need to cry on, or the person they can dump their problems on. But i ain't ever been in a relationship with one. always the loner, sitting in the dark corner." I said, remembering how I've been there for so many girls, yet none have had my back in a fight. "It's a good thing we're demigods, we're a family, no matter how messed up it may be, or even how angry we get with one another, we end up fighting for the survival of our parents." I stated, with a wide grin splitting my face.

Last edited by Twisted Fate on Tue Mar 31, 2015 9:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Imani

Imani

PostSubject: Re: Sword of Frost (Twisted Fate and Imani)   Sword of Frost (Twisted Fate and Imani) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2015 11:52 pm

Sophie's nervous smile turned into a slight frown while listening to X's story. Apparently, he was always the guy in the 'friendzone'. The guy that all girls would complain and run to when something bad happens to them, she didn't understand how it felt to be a guy or be in that situation but she knew that it must've been terrible for X to go through. Sophie wanted to confront the guy, but feeding him sweet little nothings would probably put the guy in a state of mind where he becomes arrogant; Hopefully, that doesn't become the case.

"I'm sorry to hear that, X," Sophie said, she crawled over to his side so she can sit next to him, but not too close. "I might be just a stranger to you, but I'm sure you can get a girl to like or maybe even love you just for you. I know that you're a good guy who has his heart in the right place, even if we did get off on the wrong start." She lifted her hand to pat him on the shoulder, but let it fall back to her side. "And you're right, we're all family, in a twisted way. We're either half-cousins or half nieces and nephews. It's funny how genetics work.." She added with a small laugh.
Back to top Go down
Twisted Fate
The Card Master
Twisted Fate

PostSubject: Re: Sword of Frost (Twisted Fate and Imani)   Sword of Frost (Twisted Fate and Imani) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2015 9:53 am

I let out a sad smile, before turning and looking at her. "Be glad you dont understand my situation. People like me, we can't have love, because we're to busy protect the thing most important to us. I know, my mentor knows it, hell my mom knew it. Ergo, I will always be friendzoned, i don't have a problem with it. But i have a problem when demigod life inflicts a wound so large, you can't be help feel hopeless." I stated my smile becoming a frown. I fumbled with my swords, before letting out and aggravated groan, then procceded to throw them across the clearing. "Love is also a complex thing, because no matter what happens, it ends up biting us in the ass."
Back to top Go down
Imani

Imani

PostSubject: Re: Sword of Frost (Twisted Fate and Imani)   Sword of Frost (Twisted Fate and Imani) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2015 3:41 pm

Sophie sighed, For a child of Ares he was very intelligent. Maybe X would grow up to be a physicist or a philosopher, But again with the stereotypes he might become a wrestler or something. "I'm not sure what to believe about love," Sophie replied, looking up at the night sky. "I'm not sure if love is even real, it's probably only in fairytales." The daughter of Khione sighed and pulled out another blade of grass.
Back to top Go down
Twisted Fate
The Card Master
Twisted Fate

PostSubject: Re: Sword of Frost (Twisted Fate and Imani)   Sword of Frost (Twisted Fate and Imani) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2015 4:51 pm

I let out a short piece of laughter. "Fighting in shadows, increases my power, fighting in light, decreases my power. Don't fight something in its haunting guise, like a ghost or something, its considered impossible." I said, before slapping a hand to my face. Under my breath i mutter, "That was stupid. Why did i say it?"
Back to top Go down
Imani

Imani

PostSubject: Re: Sword of Frost (Twisted Fate and Imani)   Sword of Frost (Twisted Fate and Imani) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2015 4:55 pm

Sophie turned over to give him a stunned glance, "Um, what?" She asked before turning back and pulling more of the grass. "You're pretty insane, in a good way." The daughter of Khione added with a soft chuckle, regarding the boy's strange comment earlier.
Back to top Go down
Twisted Fate
The Card Master
Twisted Fate

PostSubject: Re: Sword of Frost (Twisted Fate and Imani)   Sword of Frost (Twisted Fate and Imani) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2015 11:40 pm

"Um... Thanks? I don't know if i should be insulted that you think that, or take that as a compliment." i said, scratching my head in confusion. I felt insulted, but i also felt a glow of happiness in my soul. I closed my eyes and opened them again, before looking at my hand and seeing the faint glow of pink in a normally red and black aura. I looked at Sophie and saw a little bit of pink in an aura of ice blue. "Well, thank you, Erebus, for the gift of Aura sight." I said, eyes closing and then opening them again to see the world in its natural colors.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sword of Frost (Twisted Fate and Imani)   Sword of Frost (Twisted Fate and Imani) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sword of Frost (Twisted Fate and Imani)
Page 1 of 1