Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Sticking my head back in

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Excelsior

Excelsior

Sticking my head back in Empty
PostSubject: Sticking my head back in   Sticking my head back in I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2015 12:10 am

I joined the site a few years ago, but I probably haven't been online in upwards of 2 years. Reading The Blood of Olympus made me decide to revisit, and predictably everything I've ever done before is practically null and void due to the passage time.

Chances are, I may not be too active going forward either, because of real life and other forums, but...why not check back in even for a little. Anyone remember me? Or have even the admins and mods changed?
Back to top Go down
Beanie
If you can't have Scott McCall, why bother?
Beanie

PostSubject: Re: Sticking my head back in   Sticking my head back in I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2015 5:47 pm

YOOOOO I REMEMBER YOU!!!! I scarily remember a lot of people tbh but HIIIIIIIII

We're happy to have you back and I encourage you to stick around for as long as you want (aka forever no one leaves once they're here) ^^
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Sticking my head back in   Sticking my head back in I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2015 6:07 pm

I think I remember you too!! You really should stay though ;))
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Sticking my head back in   Sticking my head back in I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2015 12:49 am

hallo! i roleplayed with you before, i don't know if you remember. good to see you again c:
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixsapphire.deviantart.com
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: Sticking my head back in   Sticking my head back in I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2015 12:04 pm

Hi hi, we might have rped in the past? I am usually known as ML. But please stay!
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: Sticking my head back in   Sticking my head back in I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2015 12:05 pm

Hey again guys. Unfortunately your new usernames are making it hard for me to remember who I once knew you as, but good to see you again. I'll see what I can do about hanging around.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sticking my head back in   Sticking my head back in I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sticking my head back in
Page 1 of 1