Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Sitting In A Tree (open)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Sitting In A Tree (open) Empty
PostSubject: Sitting In A Tree (open)   Sitting In A Tree (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 11:32 pm

It's been another boring day at camp, I took out my eyeliner, and applied another coat. The circles of it around my eyes sometimes scare people off, but I can't help that I like the darkness. I climbed a tree and sat on the lowest branch that could hold me up. "Gee, today was sure exciting." I said sarcastically.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Sitting In A Tree (open)   Sitting In A Tree (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 12:23 am

"Hey." I called up into the tree.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sitting In A Tree (open)   Sitting In A Tree (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 12:31 am

I peeked down and saw a boy, about my age. He looked like me, dressed in black, but I knew he wasn't a Son Of Demeter. "Hey," I called down. "I'm Lily, Daughter of Demeter."
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Sitting In A Tree (open)   Sitting In A Tree (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 12:32 am

"Jared. Nice to meet you." I said before climbing up the tree using only my arm strength.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sitting In A Tree (open)   Sitting In A Tree (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 12:38 am

"Back at ya." I replied. The corner of my mouth twitched a bit forming a semi-smile.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Sitting In A Tree (open)   Sitting In A Tree (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 12:39 am

I sat on the branch a bit lower than hers. "What's so funny?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sitting In A Tree (open)   Sitting In A Tree (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 12:49 am

"Nothings funny. Just thought I'd show a smile." I said flatly.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Sitting In A Tree (open)   Sitting In A Tree (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 12:57 am

"Alrighty then crabby pants." I snorted flashing her a crooked smile. I hated smiling so much.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sitting In A Tree (open)   Sitting In A Tree (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 1:05 am

"Sorry for being happy someone is willing to talk to me for once..." I snapped. Does this kid have a problem with me or something? I've never done anything that could hurt or offend him. I just met him.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Sitting In A Tree (open)   Sitting In A Tree (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 1:06 am

"Your very defensive." I said quietly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sitting In A Tree (open)   Sitting In A Tree (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 1:10 am

"I've always been that way." I sighed.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Sitting In A Tree (open)   Sitting In A Tree (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 1:13 am

"That's not going to get you very far in life." I looked at her. "In fact in time it could get you killed." I was thinking of my mother who was now being tortured in the Fields of Punishment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sitting In A Tree (open)   Sitting In A Tree (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 1:17 am

"It may not get me far in life, but it's who I am." I noticed a sad look on Jared's face. "Everything okay?"
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Sitting In A Tree (open)   Sitting In A Tree (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 1:22 am

"Yeah just peachy." I muttered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sitting In A Tree (open)   Sitting In A Tree (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 1:24 am

"Okay, then. You sure about that?" I questioned, knowing something was wrong.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Sitting In A Tree (open)   Sitting In A Tree (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 1:26 am

"Eternal damnation." I said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sitting In A Tree (open)   Sitting In A Tree (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 10:16 am

"Sounds... cheerful. If you ever need anyone to talk to I'm here." I sympathized.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Sitting In A Tree (open)   Sitting In A Tree (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 8:55 pm

"I don't anyone's pity," I snapped.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sitting In A Tree (open)   Sitting In A Tree (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 1:55 am

"It's not pity, it's sympathy." I said in a small voice.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Sitting In A Tree (open)   Sitting In A Tree (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 1:58 am

"I don't need that either." I said with amusement dancing through my voice. I crack myself up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sitting In A Tree (open)   Sitting In A Tree (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 2:03 am

"Do you have a problem with me, or are you just this rude to everyone?" I retorted.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Sitting In A Tree (open)   Sitting In A Tree (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 2:06 am

"A little bit of both I think." I laughed. "I like you though."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sitting In A Tree (open)   Sitting In A Tree (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 12:18 pm

"Thanks... I think. I guess your company isn't so bad either." I responded with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Sitting In A Tree (open)   Sitting In A Tree (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 8:07 pm

"What's that supposed to mean?" A playful smile dancing on my lips.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sitting In A Tree (open)   Sitting In A Tree (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 8:13 pm

"I mean that we should hang out more often, you know?" I replied awkwardly. I wasn't much of a people person, but this might have been my only chance to become friends with someone who doesn't completely annoy me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sitting In A Tree (open)   Sitting In A Tree (open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sitting In A Tree (open)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: