Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

magic, madness, heaven, sin [plot with me]

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
moon
Elite Writer
moon

magic, madness, heaven, sin [plot with me] Empty
PostSubject: magic, madness, heaven, sin [plot with me]   magic, madness, heaven, sin [plot with me] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2015 4:06 pm

magic, madness, heaven, sin [plot with me] 358o011

saw you there and i was like

| hey guys, guess who's making another plotting topic? [it's me]. hopefully this will be organized and informative, so that we can role play effectively and greatly. that sounds really cheesy but i'm gonna go with it and start the rest of this.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: magic, madness, heaven, sin [plot with me]   magic, madness, heaven, sin [plot with me] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2015 4:15 pm

magic, madness, heaven, sin [plot with me] 24x0801

oh my gods, look at that face

| full name: fallon lea roberts
godly parent: mnemosyne, the titanness of memory
traits: friendly, naive, compassionate
personality: esfp - the preformer

| full name: tessa grace traverse
godly parent: persephone, the goddess of springtime and shadows
traits: sarcastic, private, determined
personality: istp - the operator

| full name: faye lynn mcjean
godly parent: athena, the goddess of war and knowledge
traits: intelligent, prideful, independent
personality: istj - the inspector

| full name: quinn arabella taylors
godly parent: apollo, the god of the sun and music
traits: controlling, stubborn, sensitive
personality: intp - the architect

| full name: tobias william kelly
godly parent: hermes, the god of thievery and travel
traits: arrogant, cowardly, charming
personality: estp - the promoter

| full name: paxton alexander prince
godly parent: khione, the goddess of ice and winter
traits: strong-willed, efficient, ignorant
personality: entj - the commander

| full name: alfred shaun paterson
godly parent: thalia, the muse of comedy
traits: emotional, humorous, energetic
personality: enfp - the chamption

Last edited by moon on Wed Apr 29, 2015 6:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: magic, madness, heaven, sin [plot with me]   magic, madness, heaven, sin [plot with me] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2015 4:27 pm

magic, madness, heaven, sin [plot with me] HKP7taUmagic, madness, heaven, sin [plot with me] DUepENF

Fallon Roberts
| sanguine | hufflepuff | amity |

|x| news flash squad - i want fallon to realize that not everyone is nice and moral in this universe. i think this will be relatively easy seeing as operation extinction is going on, but it would be nice to have her experience a few not-so-nice demigods in a row, just so she gets the point.

|x| super hero moment - fallon is a really powerful demigod, but she doesn't use her powers in fear or hurting someone or something. however, i feel like the operation will bring that out, and force her to use them. p.s. her powers include the chance to steal memories and basic badass battle reflexes.

|x| circle of friends - fallon's a really social girl, and i'd like to think she has a phone full of contacts. so if you wanted to have fallon as one of your character's friends, that would be great.

you're about to bloom
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: magic, madness, heaven, sin [plot with me]   magic, madness, heaven, sin [plot with me] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2015 4:41 pm

magic, madness, heaven, sin [plot with me] OCjBOfJmagic, madness, heaven, sin [plot with me] Yla5ETV

Tessa Traverse
| choleric | gryffindor | dauntless |

|x| big sister moment - despite her constantly negative attitude, i feel like tessa would be a really protective older sister. maybe during operation extinction she could have the chance to protect someone younger than her, or around the same age as her, it doesn't really matter. i just like the idea of her being overprotective of someone, because she doesn't like showing emotion.

|x| i hate you, you hate me - tessa is very easy to get into an argument with, so i'd like to think she has a bunch of enemies. the only problem is she doesn't really have any enemies yet, so i'd like to role play that out and see how it goes.

|x| arcsa - yes arcsa. more. yes. good. that is all.

the opposite of amnesia
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: magic, madness, heaven, sin [plot with me]   magic, madness, heaven, sin [plot with me] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2015 4:49 pm

magic, madness, heaven, sin [plot with me] FS6XSzOmagic, madness, heaven, sin [plot with me] YeNVfrA

Faye McJean
| melancholic | ravenclaw | divergent |

|x| study buddy - faye's become more reserved as she's matured, and she only has a handful of close friends. i would love for her to have someone who is interested in sciences, maths and learning as much as she is. then they can be friends and nerd out about everything yes i see no flaws in this plan. good good.

|x| detective mcjean and co. - i can really see faye as a detective. also i think there should be a squad of nosy demigods who figure out sketchy things at came and then get themselves into loads of troubles because that sounds v fun. they could solve everything from 'who stole my socks' to 'whoa that guy vanished'.

|x| nerd trip - this kind of goes with the study buddy idea, but i think it would be fun for a group of campers to head to the museum of national history or something and just spend a day out without worry of monsters. but of course monsters would probably be a thing, but learning too. yay.

i never meant for you to fix yourself
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: magic, madness, heaven, sin [plot with me]   magic, madness, heaven, sin [plot with me] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2015 4:58 pm

magic, madness, heaven, sin [plot with me] Iqlvs3magic, madness, heaven, sin [plot with me] I6kuwh

Quinn Taylors
| choleric | slytherin | divergent |

|x| rebound guy - spoiler alert quinn is going to need a rebound boyfriend soon so get your males ready because she's coming. soon. not yet though. tehe.

|x| drinking buddy - also spoiler alert quinn likes to drink oops. so i can see her making bad choices while under the influence, and she's going to need someone to a) be stupid with or b) help her when she's being stupid. either way she's going to be stupid.

|x| road to recovery - despite drinking and making half a million bad choices, quinn's trying to be a better person. she might need help, so  if your character can help, she needs it. a lot.

you look so pretty but you're gone so soon
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: magic, madness, heaven, sin [plot with me]   magic, madness, heaven, sin [plot with me] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2015 5:07 pm

magic, madness, heaven, sin [plot with me] SVlvKtImagic, madness, heaven, sin [plot with me] HVKQ7gk

Tobias Kelly
| sanguine | slytherin | candor |

|x| guy friends - tobias doesn't have any guy friends and this bothers me very much. so if you have a character who like sports and hates thinking too much, you've found the right demigod. so yeah, they could do testosterone filled things together. yay.

|x| he's chicken - my dear tobias is also a coward, and i'd enjoy someone being able to call him out on that one day, and make him rethink his entire existence. that'd be fun, right?

|x| archie - i forgot tobias has a beagle named archie. so i'd love to have this beagle run around camp and mess with a bunch of people, making tobias chase him. also fun, yes?

no it's nothing wrong with me
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: magic, madness, heaven, sin [plot with me]   magic, madness, heaven, sin [plot with me] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2015 5:10 pm

magic, madness, heaven, sin [plot with me] 5GWUHm4magic, madness, heaven, sin [plot with me] LhGM9Sv

Paxton Prince
| phlegmatic | gryffindor | candor |

|x| soldier boy turned king - paxton is an extremely ambitious boy, who wants to succeed. he could use a sparring partner, or maybe just a close friend to help him succeed, because that's his main goal. make note that my character isn't a very... loyal person. he tends to overlook friendships.

|x| ice man - like i said previously, paxton isn't good with friendships. part of me wants someone to flirt with him and have him react. i don't think he would understand the concept of being in a relationship haha i don't know i'm an awful person.

|x| general interactions - paxton's new and i just want to use him so leggo.

i was only born inside my dreams

Last edited by moon on Mon Jan 26, 2015 4:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: magic, madness, heaven, sin [plot with me]   magic, madness, heaven, sin [plot with me] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2015 5:12 pm

magic, madness, heaven, sin [plot with me] MPXy8AYmagic, madness, heaven, sin [plot with me] LWi2NFb

Alfred Paterson
| choleric | hufflepuff | amity |

|x| flirty flirt flirt - alfie is a huge flirt, so i think it would be only natural that he flirts with just about anything that moves. note that these relations probably wouldn't be that long term bc lol @ commitment.

|x| bro clan - while alfie wouldn't be the leader of this clan but i can see him with a bunch of friends. maybe. idk man friendship is said to be good.

|x| a little help - alfie is kind of crap when it comes to weapons and fighting, so maybe someone could help him out?

the story's all off

Last edited by moon on Wed Apr 29, 2015 6:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: magic, madness, heaven, sin [plot with me]   magic, madness, heaven, sin [plot with me] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2015 5:20 pm

magic, madness, heaven, sin [plot with me] 2wexx0x

you look like my next mistake

| okay so those are just the plots that i came up with, but if you want to do something else, feel free to shoot me a pm! i'd be delighted to hear what you have to say. another note, please be patient with me, as the first robotics season is underway as well as school, so i'm very busy. other than that, i'll link some things for your sake, and this topic will be complete. live long and prosper, my friends.

| pm | | character topic | | tumblr |

love's a game, wanna play?
Back to top Go down
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

PostSubject: Re: magic, madness, heaven, sin [plot with me]   magic, madness, heaven, sin [plot with me] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2015 12:37 pm

i realised that most of our rps are unfinished idk why but hey new slate rn

so i read through the above and these two characters stood out??

quinn
so that bad choices plot, i can see either seth or alec getting into trouble [strike]with the law[/i] with her and it'll be fun yay
seth is the kind who'd try anything anything but not necessarily intentionally bad. like if someone offered drugs, he'd try them cautiously, with full awareness that they're absolute trouble but take the risk anyway and they'd do something crazy but he'll worm his way out of serious trouble in the end.
alec is the darker sort, and if his mood drops, he can turn pretty insane. the unpredictable, eerily calm kind. if you offered him drugs on a bad day, he'd have this f everything attitude and down the whole shit. he'd get out of trouble only after his mind has cleared.
if quinn does something stupid when they're both under influence, seth would probably be the 'help/drags her happily around without really knowing what he's doing' type while alec can make a chaotic situation 10x more psychotic. your choice
maybe they can get arrested or something snort

naeva
why would she maim someone??
Back to top Go down
http://shadow-charmer.deviantart.com/
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: magic, madness, heaven, sin [plot with me]   magic, madness, heaven, sin [plot with me] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2015 12:59 pm

@ summer - yes pls can alec and quinn do very stupid things i like this plan very much also bc chaos is good yeah

and naeva would maim someone because she's a siren who's evil so
Back to top Go down
a. hams
King of Hell
a. hams

PostSubject: Re: magic, madness, heaven, sin [plot with me]   magic, madness, heaven, sin [plot with me] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2015 1:10 pm

dear mcwerewolf,

you're characters are awesome and i love them. but mostly i love arcsa. mainly arcsa. once i'm off of hiatus we should make them be in some kickass battles together before archer goes off and fights in the labyrinth and gets blinded bc he's stupid. also the thingy thing where jared the idiot and tessa break up that would be cool yes but we should maybe save that for after operation bc i don't think their movie date night should be interrupted by freAKING GENETICALLY ENHANCED MONSTERS

ooh and quibs yes. fighting. battle. kissing. memories. love. 

haha and simon/naeva yes that's good. i'll reply in a week after i'm back.

and um tessa/simon would be cool with the overprotective sister thing because all of simon's friends are monsters and i feel like after they would get along well even if simon is a reckless and stubborn little shit.

also last thing hello yes. i made a new character named blake (she's a girl) and she's a kid of zeusy and after quibs break up she and quinn should drink apple turnovers together and bash ty and various other people.

I'M SORRY I JUST LOVE ALL YOUR CHARACTERS EXCEPT MAYBE QUINN BUT THAT'S JUST BECAUSE OF HER CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT SHE'S ACTUALLY WRITTEN REALLY WELL.

love, 
mcsarah
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: magic, madness, heaven, sin [plot with me]   magic, madness, heaven, sin [plot with me] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2015 3:42 pm

dearest mcsarah,
yes i agree with 112% of your ideas and would love to role play them all at the nearest convenience.

love,
mcwerewolf
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: magic, madness, heaven, sin [plot with me]   magic, madness, heaven, sin [plot with me] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2015 5:00 pm

DETECTIVES I VOLUNTEER FINNEGAN
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: magic, madness, heaven, sin [plot with me]   magic, madness, heaven, sin [plot with me] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2015 5:11 pm

YES YAY GOOD :D
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: magic, madness, heaven, sin [plot with me]   magic, madness, heaven, sin [plot with me] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2015 4:53 pm

Hey double post oops sorry not sorry but Paxton's ready for plotting so yay. plots.
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Chaos

Beautiful Chaos

PostSubject: Re: magic, madness, heaven, sin [plot with me]   magic, madness, heaven, sin [plot with me] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2015 11:54 pm

Moonie! I could see Alayna trying to flirt with Paxton. She's still trying to get over her incident with her past so flirting with him could get her mind off of things.

And Dylan and Quinn need to rp!
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: magic, madness, heaven, sin [plot with me]   magic, madness, heaven, sin [plot with me] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2015 9:45 pm

yes to the first, let's pause the second for now. i'll make the topic for alayna and paxton and pm you!
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: magic, madness, heaven, sin [plot with me]   magic, madness, heaven, sin [plot with me] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2015 6:30 pm

magic, madness, heaven, sin [plot with me] 83pt3bo

hey look,
i've got a new character named alfie and i would love if i could plot with some of you and use him at the same time! hopefully i'm going to be more active now that school is slowing down, so if you want to role play with my other characters, i'm game!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: magic, madness, heaven, sin [plot with me]   magic, madness, heaven, sin [plot with me] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

magic, madness, heaven, sin [plot with me]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Community :: Plotting-
Jump to: