Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

THEY'RE SO CUUUUUUTE (kay)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

THEY'RE SO CUUUUUUTE (kay) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: THEY'RE SO CUUUUUUTE (kay)   THEY'RE SO CUUUUUUTE (kay) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2015 6:46 pm

Beth looked out the window, and stood up. "The cab's here Celeste." Beth pushed her own chair back under the table, and waited next to it. "If you aren't done, I'm sure the cabby wouldn't mind if we made him wait, as long as we paid him for it." Beth smiled at her date, and put her hands into her pockets.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: THEY'RE SO CUUUUUUTE (kay)   THEY'RE SO CUUUUUUTE (kay) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2015 10:34 pm

THEY'RE SO CUUUUUUTE (kay) - Page 3 Taylor-swift-crying-gif-17

Her panic rose to new levels and her internal voice was practically screaming for her to get away. Beth was going to think she was a freak, a loser, a weirdo, not worth her time. "I-um-I have to-bathroom," she mumbled, fumbling out of her chair and nearly sprinting to the bathroom.

She slid down the wall beside the sink, trying not to cry, because that would make it all even worse. She couldn't do this. She couldn't. She couldn't. She couldn't. Gods, what will Beth think? Celeste is a loser, a freak. She didn't deserve a date with someone like Beth. She shouldn't even be here.

She looked around the room with panicking eyes before seeing a window on the wall directly across from the door. Celeste quickly got up and inspected it before climbing out and taking off in a sprint, her headband falling off outside the window.
Back to top Go down
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

PostSubject: Re: THEY'RE SO CUUUUUUTE (kay)   THEY'RE SO CUUUUUUTE (kay) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2015 4:47 pm

Beth wwaited by the table for a few minutes, before getting worried, and walked to the bathroom. She knocked on the door "Celeste, everything okay in there?" She waited about thirty seconds. "Celeste, is everything alright?" She waited a little more before walking in, and looking around. "No sign of Celeste... Oh , and open window!" Beth climbed up, and looked out. She saw the headband on the ground, and climbed out after it.
Beth didn't know what to think or how to feel, because either something took Celeste, or she had ditched Beth, and neither outcome was good. Beth picked up the headband, and examined it, before looking into her book for any kind of scrying or searching spell. She found one that crwated a trail to the target. She began chanting

OOC: 'Tis up to you if it succeeds as to avoid godmodding on my part.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: THEY'RE SO CUUUUUUTE (kay)   THEY'RE SO CUUUUUUTE (kay) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2015 11:03 pm

THEY'RE SO CUUUUUUTE (kay) - Page 3 Tumblr_mgn923pkrL1rfynjyo1_500

Celeste continued running unaware of the spell. She just couldn't deal with it all, it was all too scary. Beth was just so nice and pretty and Celeste really didn't deserve all that. She was just the shy girl in the back of the class people threw paper at to see if she'd react.

Celeste knew she shouldn't listen to the mean voice telling her that she didn't deserve this, and that she should go back to Beth and apologize, but she didn't think she could ever face the daughter of Hecate again, not after running away from her. Beth would certainly never want to talk to her again, once she figured out Celeste ditched her.

OOC: Go ahead. She'll still have to catch up, which could take a while since she's been running for a new minutes.
Back to top Go down
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

PostSubject: Re: THEY'RE SO CUUUUUUTE (kay)   THEY'RE SO CUUUUUUTE (kay) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2015 11:34 pm

The tracking spell succeeded, much to Beth's suprise, being the first time she'd even seen the darn thing, let alone the first time she tried casting it. She smirked a bit at her accomplishment, and began running in the direction the line of magic sent her in, and there was no telling how far she'd have to go. "CELESTE! CELESTE WHERE ARE YOU!"
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: THEY'RE SO CUUUUUUTE (kay)   THEY'RE SO CUUUUUUTE (kay) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2015 10:56 am

THEY'RE SO CUUUUUUTE (kay) - Page 3 Tumblr_m3vpaitPqf1qjaghgo1_500

Celeste slowed down to catch her breath. She would rather keep running but she wasn't an Olympic runner you know, so she had to stop and gather herself again. She walked in the direction of camp, still unaware of the spell. If she knew about it, she should probably take off again. Cel couldn't wait to get back to her cabin, where she could hide in her bed like nothing happened.
Back to top Go down
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

PostSubject: Re: THEY'RE SO CUUUUUUTE (kay)   THEY'RE SO CUUUUUUTE (kay) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2015 11:28 am

Beth kept following her line, and had slowed down to a brisk jog, so as to be able to move for a distance. At this point, she'd expanded her ring into a staff, ready for the worst case scenario. Every once in a while she would call out Celeste's name. She kept going for a while, following the line. "She managed to get really far really fast, gods."
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: THEY'RE SO CUUUUUUTE (kay)   THEY'RE SO CUUUUUUTE (kay) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2015 1:26 pm

THEY'RE SO CUUUUUUTE (kay) - Page 3 Tumblr_m9etcfzQPB1rq3eneo2_500

Celeste continued walking. She didn't hear Beth shouting for her over her thoughts. She began to sing quietly to herself, hoping that would help her calm down. Unfortunately the only song that came to mind was 'My Way' by Frank Sinatra which was a fairly melancholy song, so it didn't help much at all. It did distract her enough that she didn't hear Beth though, so it worked, in a way.
Back to top Go down
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

PostSubject: Re: THEY'RE SO CUUUUUUTE (kay)   THEY'RE SO CUUUUUUTE (kay) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2015 2:37 pm

Beth saw someone in the distance, she couldn't quite tell if it was Celeste, until she got closer enough to hear her singing. Beth didn't know if she should smile or frown, or do something in between the two. She broke into a sprint, until she finally caught up with the blonde. "Oh my gods Celeste I was worried something happened, Are you alright?" Beth lokoed at the daughter of Eratos, checking for any sign of harm or some kind of injury. She stood silent for a second, and looked down. "Did I... Did I do or say something wrong?..."
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: THEY'RE SO CUUUUUUTE (kay)   THEY'RE SO CUUUUUUTE (kay) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2015 11:35 pm

THEY'RE SO CUUUUUUTE (kay) - Page 3 Tumblr_nhj6c1vYkb1u1en2ho1_500

She was so surprised by Beth coming up to her, she froze momentarily. Celeste's brain was trying to process whether she should run away or not, and those opposite feelings led to her being suck in place. After a moment she caught up with what was happening and started to panic. "Um um no no no, gods no. It wasn't you at all, Beth. Gods you hate me, don't you? I don't-I can't-Gods-" she said, breathing quickly.
Back to top Go down
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

PostSubject: Re: THEY'RE SO CUUUUUUTE (kay)   THEY'RE SO CUUUUUUTE (kay) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2015 11:51 pm

Beth was alarmed by her reaction. "Hey, slow down your breathing, hyperventilating is bad and stuff. Hey, calm down, I don't hate you okay. I am a little bit angry, I'll be honest. But I'm also nervous. Let's try and reconcile this date okay? We'll walk back to camp okay?" Beth gave Celeste a small, tentative smile, and let her staff become a ring again.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: THEY'RE SO CUUUUUUTE (kay)   THEY'RE SO CUUUUUUTE (kay) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 11:02 am

THEY'RE SO CUUUUUUTE (kay) - Page 3 Rs_500x281-140828133624-9535-Take-A-Deep-Breath-Girl

Celeste took a deep breath and tried to calm down. Deciding that the best course of action would be silence, she just nodded and started walking back to camp again. It was times like these that made her think she wasn't made for human communication. She just really didn't know what she could say to make this better, to fix it. She hoped she could.
Back to top Go down
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

PostSubject: Re: THEY'RE SO CUUUUUUTE (kay)   THEY'RE SO CUUUUUUTE (kay) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2015 5:42 pm

Beth started walking with Celeste "Hey, talk to me,it'll help. Why'd you run? Beth looked a little worried, and was breathing hard,coming down from the run. The daughter of Hecate was, compared to usual, at a loss for words.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: THEY'RE SO CUUUUUUTE (kay)   THEY'RE SO CUUUUUUTE (kay) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2016 2:54 am

Ooc: oh my gosh I thought I responded to this but apparently I didn't so here's a response, a year late. Being a year wiser now though, I can actually articulate get problem much better now.

Celeste was shaking slightly from her anxiety, playing with her purse and refusing to look up at Beth. "It's just-I don't know. I'm so stupid... something set off my anxiety andI felt like you hated me and I had to get away but after I ran away I felt even worse and I don't know what to do!" she exclaimed quietly, her voice getting higher as she got more and more worked up again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THEY'RE SO CUUUUUUTE (kay)   THEY'RE SO CUUUUUUTE (kay) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THEY'RE SO CUUUUUUTE (kay)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: America :: Off Campus-
Jump to: