Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

we are like young volcanoes

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
☮ iblueberryqueen ☮

☮ iblueberryqueen ☮

we are like young volcanoes Empty
PostSubject: we are like young volcanoes   we are like young volcanoes I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2015 7:37 pm

we are like young volcanoes Anigif_enhanced-buzz-21389-1385423121-14

Hello, so this is my new character submission! I left the old one to make this. Thus, ever since I have been learning HTML, I'll have to make a new character submission instead of editing my old one. Anyways, my name is Angelica, but you could call my by any name, so yeah.

Face claims:
-Sophie Nélisse
-Lauren Cimorelli

Characters:
-Angelica Castillo
-Patricia Hurley (WIP)

Last edited by HorrorRPGamer on Wed Feb 11, 2015 6:59 am; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
☮ iblueberryqueen ☮

☮ iblueberryqueen ☮

PostSubject: Re: we are like young volcanoes   we are like young volcanoes I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2015 7:37 pm

reserved
Back to top Go down
☮ iblueberryqueen ☮

☮ iblueberryqueen ☮

PostSubject: Re: we are like young volcanoes   we are like young volcanoes I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2015 8:46 pm

reserved
Back to top Go down
☮ iblueberryqueen ☮

☮ iblueberryqueen ☮

PostSubject: Re: we are like young volcanoes   we are like young volcanoes I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2015 8:47 pm

we are like young volcanoes Tumblr_n4r5jgZvTD1smz9dko5_250 we are like young volcanoes 23830301_SA
Angelica Castillo, Daughter of Athena

"My name is Angelica. I don't like my name sometimes, so I'm called Hazel."
Her name is Angelica Lewis Castillo. She likes to be called Angelica, or Angel. However, since she doesn't like her name sometimes, she's sometimes called Hazel.
"I'm twelve years old."
She was born on February 4, 2003. She's currently twelve years old.
"Is my gender obvious?"
She is a female.
"I'm claimed. My mom is the Goddess of Wisdom."
Her mother is Athena, Goddess of Wisdom.
"I love my family, but I would like to stay here anyway."
"My father's name is Ariel. We're kinda close, but strict sometimes."

Her father's full name is Ariel Lewis De Leon Castillo. He's currently an architect on a company called De Leon Precast. He was single for a while, since Athena left him after Angelica's birth. After a few years, he was married to Evelyn Kingston when Angelica is three years old. He is described as greedy with money. However, he is also close to Angelica. He goes to business trips, though. Since he's very busy at times, he gets to go for a family outing with Angelica during weekends.
"My step-mother's name is Evelyn. She's not a typical step-mother, she's nice."
Angelica has a step-mother named Evelyn Andrew Kingston. She married Angelica's father when she was three years old. Evelyn works at a bank company, Banco de Oro. Evelyn has two daughters, who were way older than Angelica. Ever since Evelyn married Ariel, everything seems to start great. Evelyn is described as a perfectionist. She will do anything just to make Angelica's grades high. She hires tutors, She always buys books for her. But at the end, it wasn't enough for her.
"I have two sisters. Their names are Anne Nicole and Anne Mary Margaret."
Let's see, let's talk about Mary first. Mary's full name is Anne Mary Margaret Andrew Kingston. She's usually called Maggie, since her name is too long. She's currently eighteen years old, and in college called San Beda. She's also close to Angelica, unlike Anne Nicole. She's currently in a relationship, with Edward Banzuela. She is described as a perfectionist too, like Evelyn. She is also described as hot-headed, and moody. And then there's the oldest sister, Anne Nicole. Her full name is Anne Nicole Andrew Kingston. She's currently twenty-three years old and a teacher in Bannister Academy. She's also an administrator. She is also in a relationship, with Joao Atienza. She is also described as perfectionist. However, she is also strict to Angelica when it comes to school.
"Eh, my life is normal, I guess."
Angelica was born on February 4, 2003, as mentioned. Angelica was born at New York City, however, since Ariel married Evelyn, they moved at River Hills WI. She lived at River Hills WI, located in Milwaukee, since her family is wealthy. Angelica is not allowed to go outside, though, just occasionally. At the age of four, she learned how to read. Because of that, she spends her time reading more books rather than playing outside. She started school at the age of five. But, the problem of Angelica, is that she's been bullied at the age of six. Her classmates have been picking on her because her personality is rather different, since she has ADHD. She transferred two schools around at the age of six to eight years old. However, Her oldest sister decided to transfer her to Bannister academy, which is the place where her oldest sister works. Ever since Angelica transferred to Bannister Academy, she started to have several friends, unlike the first school she attended. Still, whenever her friends invited her to their house, she would rather study or read books in her house. She rarely goes to their houses, though. But usually if she goes outside, she would go straight at a library to borrow books. At times, she also do vocal lessons, provided by Evelyn. In December 2014, Angelica was in a park, since her dad said she needs "fresh air". Suddenly, a hellhound attempted to attack her, she was able to escape. She tried to explain it to her father, and Evelyn. The only solution mentioned by her father is to take her to camp.
"I've been here for almost a month. I'm going year-round anyway."
"I'm just blonde, that's all."
Let's say she has blond-ish curly hair. Her hair is reached down to her chest. She has darkish brown eyes. Her eyes are doe-eyed actually. Her eyes are nearsighted. Because of that, she wears helvetica light glasses. Surprisingly, her teeth are white as milk. She's 4'9" and weights 81.5 pounds. She doesn't usually wear her hair as a ponytail. She usually wears a red coat and hat when going outside. She usually wears boots, too. Her kind of style is that she usually wears high-waist jeans, sometimes high-waisted shorts and a blouse. Sometimes, her sleeveless tops. When she wears sleeveless tops, she covers her top with blouses. But, any outfit would do.
"My personality is normal I guess."
Angelica is a bookworm. She really likes to read books, especially books that are translated in Greek. As mentioned, she usually goes outside to a library just to borrow books, instead of going to a friend's house. Whenever someone invites her to his or her house, she would refuse because she would rather go home and study or read. However, sometimes, her father would say to go outside and get some fresh air, since she would spend too much time reading.
Angelica is friendly, yet shy. She finds it hard to start up a conversation with the public. However, she isn't that person who over-reacts when someone says something insulting. She would just ignore it, and try to befriend that person anyway because she's sensitive. But surely, she always tries to make friends in the camp, even though she's awkward because it could be her chance to be a "new person", a sociable camper.
Angelica is curious. Whenever someone is having a conversation, she would always wonder what they are talking about. She would always ask her dad what he is doing during his work.
Angelica is shy. As mentioned, she finds it hard to talk to people. Before she could talk someone, she would think of how would she start up a conversation, because she would think she's too clingy. Unless if it's for the school play, she loves to act.
Angelica is one awkward kid. She has a hard time talking to people in public, as mentioned. Even to her friends, she finds it hard. It's one of the main reasons why she always spends her time at her house, instead of going outside.
She is also absent-minded. Whenever she goes to a location, she suddenly forgets why she's there. Whenever she borrows a book in a library, sometimes she forgets the due date for returning the book. And whenever she walks up to someone for a conversation, she usually forget what to say.
"Possibly I'm just absent-minded."
Angelica is absent-minded. As mentioned, whenever she goes to a certain place, she forgets why she's there. Mostly, when she walks up to someone, she tends to forget what to say.
Angelica is shy. She has a hard time starting up a conversation to the public. Instead of simply walking to someone, she would sit and think of how would she start up a conversation. Unless when she's in a school play of course, she always know how to act.
Angelica is nosy. Since she is so curious, she always go near to someone whenever someone has a conversation and acted simple and natural. She always ask people what they're doing, making it annoying.
"I don't have a pet."
"All I know is that I do acting during school plays."

• Acting - Where do I begin to that kind of talent she had? Whenever her school have an audition for a school play, she would always go for it. Her acting talent is one of the reasons she doesn't get caught when she's trying to hear someone's conversation.
  • Intelligence - Because of her fond of books, Angelica's intelligence is a bit high for a kid. This is one of the reasons why she's bullied at the age of six.
  • Singing - Since Evelyn provided vocal lessons for Angelica, Angelica is able to sing with her strong voice. She wouldn't sing on in public because of her shy personality, unless it's for the school play.

"I just have a dagger."
Her primary weapon is currently a dagger, made by celestial bronze. Usually, the dagger is shiny that Angelica could see her reflection. The dagger is 17 inch long and 300 grams.

Other: Her face claim is Sophie Nelissé. And her colour code is #660033

Last edited by HorrorRPGamer on Wed Feb 11, 2015 5:59 am; edited 16 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kxonx

PostSubject: Re: we are like young volcanoes   we are like young volcanoes I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2015 6:32 am

FOB bruh
Back to top Go down
☮ iblueberryqueen ☮

☮ iblueberryqueen ☮

PostSubject: Re: we are like young volcanoes   we are like young volcanoes I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2015 4:30 am

we are like young volcanoes Tumblr_mqr93kPN1e1r6ss64o1_500

Last edited by HorrorRPGamer on Sat Feb 14, 2015 8:46 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
☮ iblueberryqueen ☮

☮ iblueberryqueen ☮

PostSubject: Re: we are like young volcanoes   we are like young volcanoes I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2015 10:02 pm

Angelica Castillo is ready for approval
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: we are like young volcanoes   we are like young volcanoes I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2015 10:24 pm

Accepted! Perfect embodiment of a true Athena kid!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: we are like young volcanoes   we are like young volcanoes I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

we are like young volcanoes
Page 1 of 1