Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

They Seem To Fit In (Jess)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

They Seem To Fit In (Jess) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: They Seem To Fit In (Jess)   They Seem To Fit In (Jess) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2015 7:36 pm

They Seem To Fit In (Jess) - Page 2 Tumblr_lxm3ycvNRf1qcuhdoo2_500

Owen start to put several toppings on his hamburger as he explained to her, "I wouldn't worry about it too much. All of us lose control with our powers. And I'm sure you'll get more control over it eventually."

Owen was pretty excited about his hamburger. He hadn't had one in a while and they were one of his favorite meals. He often found himself visiting the local Five Guys or In N Out every time he left the camp borders. It had become kind of a tradition to go there every time he went out hunting for monsters.

He regretfully threw a chunk of his hamburger into the fire for the sacrifice to the gods. He would have eaten that. He rationalized it by saying he could always get another burger. He said, "Sometimes my anger takes control of me and next thing I know I've slaughtered all the monsters I was battling. It only ever happens when I'm battling monsters though and it's quite random. Guess I need to learn to control my anger towards them."

| o u t f i t |

Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: They Seem To Fit In (Jess)   They Seem To Fit In (Jess) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2015 8:41 pm

They Seem To Fit In (Jess) - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_mxkkssiFTw1s2djns They Seem To Fit In (Jess) - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_mxkkq7Wy5i1s2djns
Eleni Lysandra Seres

Eleni ignored his comment about her powers. It was hard for her to admit other people had issues too. For her, she had a sort of reputation to maintain. She was the daughter of Zeus, training for her second year. She couldn't even control the smallest bit of weather on purpose. It was one of her greatest insecurities.

Eleni tossed a piece of her food into the flames, silently praying as she did to her father. She hoped for some sort of guidance, maybe a teacher of sorts. Anything, she was desperate at this point. Walking with Owen to the table, she listened to him speak. "That seems pretty handy. If you could utilize it at the right moments, it would be useful."

Curious, she looked up at Owen from the table. He was incredibly tall, and Eleni was fairly short, so looking up at him took a considerable amount of effort. "How old are you anyway? You're pretty tall," she observed.

Last edited by Skye on Wed Jan 07, 2015 8:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: They Seem To Fit In (Jess)   They Seem To Fit In (Jess) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2015 8:47 pm

Owen told her, "Yeah, I guess, but the problem is, I can't control it.  I mean, at least I'm not going on killing rampages throughout camp, or anything."  Owen took a huge bite out of his hamburger and questioned if what he was eating was real.  Nothing compared to the food at Camp.

Owen laughed, "I'm almos sixteen.  And yeah, I suppose I'm pretty tall.  What about you, shortie?"  He winked at her, teasing her on purpose.  He was about a foot taller than she was.  It was a problem with a lot of people, especially girls.  He was almost always at least half a foot taller than the girls he talked to and quite a bit taller than a lot of the guys, as well.  He said, "I just hope I'm done growing."

| o u t f i t |

Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: They Seem To Fit In (Jess)   They Seem To Fit In (Jess) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2015 9:51 pm

They Seem To Fit In (Jess) - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_mxkkssiFTw1s2djns They Seem To Fit In (Jess) - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_mxkkq7Wy5i1s2djns
Eleni Lysandra Seres

Eleni listened to him, and figured he was probably right. She didn't want to continue on the whole abilities thing. It was making her uneasy. To take her mind off of it, she took a deep breath and glanced around the Mess Hall. It was virtually empty, save for a few daughters of Aphrodite sitting in the corner of the space. They would occasionally look up at Eleni and Owen, giggling as they did. She shook her head, ignoring them, turning her attention back to Owen.

Hearing he was only 15 surprised her. "Yeah, I'm almost 16 too. And "shortie" wouldn't be the worst thing I've been called regarding my height," she commented, laughing lightly as she did.

Owen spoke once again, and Eleni had to agree with him. "Yeah, I hope you're done growing as well. It's not as fun being short as everyone seems to think. Especially when you're supposed to be 'terrifying'," she said, using air quotes to get her point across. Eleni was always about impressions and expectations. Her now two year old title as daughter of one of the big three rattled her to the core, as it came as quite a surprise to her, and she would do almost anything to prove to her mother that she was doing good.

Taking a bite of her hamburger and sipping cherry pepsi, Eleni tried to move her mind off of the matter.

Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: They Seem To Fit In (Jess)   They Seem To Fit In (Jess) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2015 11:17 pm

Owen caught a glimpse of the giggling Aphrodite daughters sitting in the corner of one of the tables. He winked at them. Turning to Eleni, he said, "Don't mind them. They just wish they were sitting where you are right now."

Owen had always wondered what it would have been like to be short. He had never experienced it though. He had always been abnormally tall for kids his age; well, maybe not abnormally. He told her, "Trust me, being tall isn't all it's cracked up to be either." He took another bite of his hamburger and said, "Who, you? You could never be terrifying?" It was line with sarcasm. He took another bite of his burger and said, "This burger is so good!"

| o u t f i t |

Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: They Seem To Fit In (Jess)   They Seem To Fit In (Jess) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2015 12:32 am

Eleni Lysandra Seres

Eleni smiled, trying to hide her small blush. No one had ever talked about her like that before. Like there were people who were jealous of her. Especially girls that were daughters of Aphrodite.

Listening to the deep sarcasm in his voice, she laughed. "Oh, did you not remember 20 minutes ago? Big freaky storm? Not terrifying enough?" A smirk was plastered across her face as she continued to eat. The wind swept through the building, and the sun was nearing the horizon. Finishing off her meal, Eleni stood up, and as she did, she felt a petite body slam into her.

"Oops!," a high voice exclaimed. A smile was plastered against the red-head's face, which Eleni saw through. The girl waved at Owen, smiling a more genuine smile before turning to leave. This would have been fine, except for the fact that a coke was now dripping from Eleni's white shirt, covered in brown liquid. She furrowed her eyebrows, glaring at the girl. She continued on her way to the trashcan, not bothering to get into a fight at the moment, not with a friend present.

Last edited by Skye on Thu Jan 08, 2015 12:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: They Seem To Fit In (Jess)   They Seem To Fit In (Jess) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2015 12:41 am

Owen chckled at the 'big freaky storm' comment.  Under normal circumstances, he would have bolted, but he had known exactly why it had happened.  He shrugged and said, "Not terrifying enough, at least not for me.  I guess you have to work on it."  He smirked at her.

When the Aphrodite girl spilled her drink on Eleni, Owen stood up abruptly, his arms crossed.  He closed himself off to the Aphrodite girl as he said, "What do you think you're doing?"  He grabbed her wrist and spun her around.  In a scathing tone, he said, "Answer me."  He couldn't control it.  The anger inside him was slowly boiling to the surface.

| o u t f i t |

[/color]

Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: They Seem To Fit In (Jess)   They Seem To Fit In (Jess) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2015 1:01 am

Eleni Lysandra Seres

Eleni turned around in time to witness Owen grabbing the girl's wrist. She ran across the Mess Hall to reach them. She pushed the Aphrodite girl back, standing between her and Owen. "You should go," she breathed, her eyes almost pleading to the girl. With a huff, her and her friends promptly exited the Mess Hall, the girl drawing her dagger as she walked through the door. Almost as if it were a reminder.

She turned to Owen, gesturing toward their table again. She sat next to him, eyeing him carefully. At least she knew that Owen was going to stand up for her, which was definitely a plus for her. "Are you okay?," she asked, her eyes sweeping across him as she did.

Even though she liked the way he stood up for her, she would prefer for this to not be a regular occurrence. Lightly placing a hand on his shoulder, she tried to read him, and for her, it was nearly impossible to tell what he was thinking. Eleni wasn't even sure if she wanted to know.

Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: They Seem To Fit In (Jess)   They Seem To Fit In (Jess) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2015 1:18 am

Owen knew that the daughter of Aphrodite had done that on purpose, to try and embarrass Eleni in front of them. He could feel his anger simmering down. The fire he sometimes lost control of. He felt himself sitting down next to Eleni, as he breathed, calming his mind. He said, "Yeah, I'm fine."

He let out a long breath and propped his elbows on his knees, leaning into as he rubbed his face with his hands. He had cooled down. He did not know what made him act out so easily like that. He blamed it on his rough day, but a part of him didn't believe it. That part of him feared that he was becoming the very thing he swore never to become: a monster.

Owen looked back up, smiling at Eleni. He said, "Hey, at least I didn't cause any wildfires or anything." He put his thoughts behind him and he got up to throw his trash away.

| o u t f i t |

[/color]

Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: They Seem To Fit In (Jess)   They Seem To Fit In (Jess) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2015 1:49 am

Eleni Lysandra Seres

Eleni smiled at him cautiously, and then hearing him joke, she lightened up. Her face brightened up, reflecting the rapidly setting sun. "Yeah, at least you didn't fry anything. I've done my fair share of that," she laughed.

Despite his, and his statement declaring his state, she was still uneasy. She wasn't scared of him or anything, quite the opposite, really. She was worried, and she saw a different look in his eyes than what was there before. The brown eyes were holding a look that she was afraid to see in anyone. Something that resembled doubt, though Eleni wasn't sure.

She watched him as he walked away, thinking of something to say to him, but in a way that was appropriate, in a way that wouldn't hurt him. This was how they became friends, through her honesty, through her observing manner. A lot of people tended to not be fans of this about the daughter of Zeus, finding it intrusive. It was about as close to reading someone's thoughts as she could get.

Upon his return, Eleni looked up at him with curious, almost begging eyes. "Owen, can you tell me what's bothering you?," she questioned, silently begging he would be open with her. Eleni knew that honesty was something not a lot of people possessed, and this appeared to be incidentally testing him.

Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: They Seem To Fit In (Jess)   They Seem To Fit In (Jess) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2015 2:29 am

The smile that has been plastered on Owen's face had faded. How was it that she was so good at reading him. He wanted to tell her that it was nothing, that she had nothing to worry about, except he knew how bad of a liar he was. In fact, he hated lying.

"It's—" Owen started, trying to form the lie that he knew he was not going to be able to tell, "I can't help but feel like there's this fire building up inside of me, and one day it's going to catch." And I'm going to destroy everything in my way.

Technically speaking, there was a fire in Owen. He could create fire using the oxygen in the air around him. It was one of the gifts of being a child of Hephaestus. The only thing was he was so unpredictable. He said, I'm just having a bad day. I just need to get my mind off of everything."

| o u t f i t |

[/color]

Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: They Seem To Fit In (Jess)   They Seem To Fit In (Jess) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2015 7:02 pm

Eleni Lysandra Seres

Eleni frowned, her eyebrows furrowing. She didn't exactly understand what he meant by that, but she got the feeling it was a deeper inner struggle than what she was imagining, and she couldn't fix him now. Letting it go, trying to spare Owen of any further emotional trauma, or uncomfortableness. That was the last thing she wanted to do at the moment, pushing a specific topic on someone who didn't wish to discuss it.

She acknowledged he was having a bad day. So was she. Having a mental breakdown was not something she ever enjoyed, or the aftermath. But, surprisingly, the aftermath today was fairly okay. She made a friend, someone who had the potential to be her best friend. He calmed her down, grounding her. It was a first for her, getting close to someone like that.

"Well, maybe we could do something fun around camp? To take your mind off of today's events. I'll need to change, of course," she commented, gesturing to her now-brown shirt.

She wasn't as upset as she might have been if that would have happened when she was alone. With Owen stepping in, that pretty much took her fear of the girls away. Eleni wasn't even sure what sort of problem they had with her. If it was some sort of personal vendetta, if they liked Owen, or what.

Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: They Seem To Fit In (Jess)   They Seem To Fit In (Jess) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2015 8:36 pm

Owen smiled at her. He knew that she got the kind of thing he was going through and he appreciated her for that. He could foresee them becoming great friends, maybe even best friends.

"Yeah, that sounds like a great idea. Let's go do something fun. After you change that ruined shirt," he laughed it off, "I'm sorry about that by the way." He felt the need to apologize on the behalf of the daughters of Aphrodite.

Owen stood up, waiting for Elena to do the same. He walked towards the Cabin Courtyard with her, walking all the way to the Zeus Cabin. He turned to her and said, "Don't take too long, or I'll ditch you."

| o u t f i t |

[color=white]

Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: They Seem To Fit In (Jess)   They Seem To Fit In (Jess) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2015 9:30 pm

Eleni Lysandra Seres

Eleni smiled at his apology. "It wasn't your fault," she said. "Honestly, the vast majority of the Aphrodite children are really nice. I don't know what got their panties in a bunch." She pondered this. One of her closest friends was a daughter of Aphrodite. The girl was lovely, and even did Eleni's eyebrows occasionally, while Eleni usually complained about it.

Upon reaching the door of her cabin, Eleni laughed at Owen rushing her. The boy thought he was so clever. She walked in without speaking a word, running for her bunk. She quickly swapped out her white shirt for an identical one, changing in the middle of the empty cabin.

When she reached the door, Eleni had an idea that she thought was pretty hilarious. She was going to counteract his minor "threat". She opened the door, closing it behind her. She grinned sweetly up at Owen, but it wasn't sweet for long. It turned into a grin before she began sprinting in the direction of the beach. "Don't take too long catching up with me!," she yelled over her shoulder, adding, "Or I'll ditch you!"

Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: They Seem To Fit In (Jess)   They Seem To Fit In (Jess) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2015 9:38 pm

Owen scowled as she ran away from him. He did not like being one upped. He chased after her screaming, "WAIT UP. ELENI." He figured she was not going to stop and wait for him to catch up, so he started to increase his pace. His meticulous training patterns ended up benefiting from him.

Just before they reached the lake, Owen grabbed on to Eleni's shoulder, saying "Gotcha, you little rascal." He laughed as he tried to recover a steading breathing pattern. Running always took the wind out of him. He muttered to himself, "We're so lame."

| o u t f i t |

[color=white]

Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: They Seem To Fit In (Jess)   They Seem To Fit In (Jess) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2015 10:20 pm

Eleni Lysandra Seres

Eleni sprinted towards the sand, breathing in and out with precision. Years of track, cross country, and training transformed her into a swift runner. She heard Owen calling out to her, but she ignored him, continuing on her way. There was no way she was slowing down. With the beach at her feet, Eleni slowed her pace, thinking she won their little impromptu race. But there were footsteps directly behind her, declaring she had probably not beat him, which was a small disappointment.

When he grabbed her shoulder, Eleni scowled. She ran track in high school! She was a state champion! Her old coach would have yelled at her for allowing herself to be beaten, but Eleni came to the realization that her old world has no connection anymore to her new world. She shook the slightly disconcerting thought from her head, focusing instead on the boy looking down at her, trying to catch his breath.

"I still think I won," she insisted. Owen spoke again, proclaiming them as lame. She stuck her fist out for a fist bump, looking at him with a grin. "Yeah, we are," she agreed.

She still didn't ignore the slight damage to her ego for him catching her.

Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: They Seem To Fit In (Jess)   They Seem To Fit In (Jess) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2015 11:05 pm

Owen laughed, "Won? I didn't know you weren't making this some sort of competition. I would have kicked your butt if I had known." He smirked at her before continuing, "Okay, so answer be this Eleni. Why the beach?"

He walked over to a clear spot on the sand and plopped down on he ground. He thought it was kind of weird, that of anywhere in Camp, Eleni chose to take him to the beach. He had nothing against the beach, or anything.

Owen patted the sand next to him, beckoning Eleni to sit down. Maybe a day at the beach would do him some good.

| o u t f i t |

Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: They Seem To Fit In (Jess)   They Seem To Fit In (Jess) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2015 11:53 pm

Eleni Lysandra Seres

Eleni grinned, removing the ponytail from her hair. "Sure you would have," she muttered under her breath, holding a sarcastic tone.

"Well, to be honest, I'm not really sure. I just bolted from the cabin, not entirely focused on the destination," Eleni admitted, glancing at the sky before returning her attention to Owen. She added, "Is the beach not okay?," worry clear in her voice,but upon seeing him sit down on the sand, those worries were erased by delight.

Eleni gladly sat next to him, taking in the breeze and the feeling of mist sweeping across her cheeks. "It's quite relaxing, isn't it?," she pondered aloud, not bothered by accidentally speaking her mind. Her eyelids fluttered shut as she sat back against the warm, sun-heated sand. The waves against the shore provided beautiful background noise. Enjoying herself so much, she laid back fully against the sand, taking in the few clouds in the bright sky.

Looking at Owen, she fully evaluated today's events in her mind. The only thing that mattered to her was her new friend, someone she felt like she could count on. "I'm happy I met you today, Owen," she quietly admits, not quite sure if he can hear her over the waves and the light sea breeze.

Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: They Seem To Fit In (Jess)   They Seem To Fit In (Jess) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 8:30 pm

Owen nodded at her, in confirmation that the beach was a fine place to hang out. He told her, "Yes, it is pretty relaxing here." He did not hesitate in leaning back on the sand. Feeling the particles of sand get mixed into his hair at the back of his head.

Owen closed his eyes and let the sound of the waves crashing into the shore relax him. He felt the fire burning out. Owen heard her final words, despite the waves as a background noise. He grinned at her and said, "I'm glad I met you today, too."

Owen felt as though Eleni grounded him, kept him calm in the face of an impending fire. He had never had a best friend, or anyone, who could do that for him. It was a nice change to have someone he could relate too and depend on everything.

| o u t f i t |

Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: They Seem To Fit In (Jess)   They Seem To Fit In (Jess) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 10:43 pm

Eleni Lysandra Seres

Eleni smiled, pleased with his confirmation. It was quite perfect, despite her split-second decision. She supposed her subconscious just knew what it was doing, apparently. Chalking it up to her somehow knowing it would be perfect was enough explanation for Eleni.

She blushed at his admittance that he was glad he met her as well. Sometimes, that was all Eleni wanted in life. To be wanted. To somehow be needed by someone, even if she wasn't sure he needed anyone. He appeared from the exterior to be quite the independent individual, and she wasn't expecting to be needed. At least not yet. It was a sort of new thing for her, and she had not much experience concerning the matter.

Suddenly sitting up, Eleni's somewhat childish demeanor gave her an idea. Thinking of things people normally did at the beach, she definitely crossed sandcastles off of the list. Playfully, she removed her flannel shirt, and kicked off her shoes and socks. She took one last look at Owen before sprinting towards the water, diving in head-first.

Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: They Seem To Fit In (Jess)   They Seem To Fit In (Jess) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2015 1:33 am

Owen rolled his eyes at her as she sprinted for the water. Then, deciding that it was probably a good idea to kick back, relax, and have some fun. He took off his flannel shirt, thanking the gods he had decided to wear shorts today, and followed Eleni into the water.

When he found her, he said, "Do I have to start putting you on a leash or are you going to stop being so sporadic?" Half of the things that Eleni had done that day, Owen had not seen coming.

He was so used to being able to predict what other people were doing. It was nice to be left guessing for once in his life. Owen brought his arms up out the water in a big jerk, splashing Eleni with it.

| o u t f i t |

Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: They Seem To Fit In (Jess)   They Seem To Fit In (Jess) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2015 11:40 pm

Eleni Lysandra Seres

Eleni came up for air, pushing her hair back away from her face. Her wet skin shone in the late afternoon, and the sky was beginning to darken. Treading water, she laughed at Owen. "Sorry, Owen, I'm not really into that kind of thing. But it's okay if you are," she winked, and then began laughing. Sometimes she thought she was so clever..

When he splashed her with water, she shrieked. Eleni brought her hands up from the water, splashing him just as hard. She swam back under the water, touching the bottom. Despite the fact that she felt utterly out of her element, quite literally, she was having too much fun. Children of the Big Three didn't feel right in the spaces of the other two gods. She had never been to the Underworld, but she figured it would be just as bad. There was a slight tug on her legs as she was underwater.

Deciding it was a bad idea to stay beneath the waves any longer, she swam behind Owen, breaching the water behind him and climbing onto his back, twisting her fingers into his hair for grip. "You might need that leash," she said into his ear.

Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: They Seem To Fit In (Jess)   They Seem To Fit In (Jess) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 10:15 pm

Owen could not help but laugh as she climbed onto his back.  He shook his head and then all of a sudden, he quickly dropped down under the surface of the water.  He swam a couple of feet away before resurfacing from the water.

Owen shook his head at Eleni.  He said, "I don't think so...you're wild!"  He had not gone swimming in a while and it was nice for a change.  Running a hand through his short hair, he pushed it back.  He didn't have to worry about any grease hat was on him from being at the forge anymore.

Owen grinned at her, "Well, this is a change." Owen couldn't recall the last time he visited the beach to go swimming. Mostly, he went there to pick up girls, unsurprisingly. Besides, usually he was not a big fan of the water, though he did not know why. Stop thinking about the past. It hurts too much, he reminded himself. This trip was to get his mind off of the past and he kept on thinking about it.

| o u t f i t |

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: They Seem To Fit In (Jess)   They Seem To Fit In (Jess) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

They Seem To Fit In (Jess)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2