Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!

HomeFAQSearchCalendarGalleryMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Share | 

Great men are forged in fire, Tis the privalige of lesser men to light the flame (Ft. Granger)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Erin (Granger)

PostSubject: Re: Great men are forged in fire, Tis the privalige of lesser men to light the flame (Ft. Granger)   Fri Jan 09, 2015 11:40 pm

All the writers keep writing what they write,
somewhere another pretty vein just dies

Ariane stood back in shock. Her scarlet blush had returned, as red as the rose she had given Vi. She smiled all of a sudden. "Wanna go wreak havoc or something?" Her smile grew into a grin as she lit her fingertip in a purple flame.

I've got the scars from tomorrow, and I wish you could see,
that you're the antidote to everything except for me
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Doctor Who
The Time Travelling Detective

PostSubject: Re: Great men are forged in fire, Tis the privalige of lesser men to light the flame (Ft. Granger)   Sat Jan 10, 2015 12:18 am

Vi Ingles
Those regrets I can’t erase. Only I can change the end, Of the movie in my head, There’s no time for misery, I wont feel sorry for me.

I pulled my gloves out from my bag. “I thought you would never ask. I said. I slipped on the gloves and started to warm it up. Removing the Electric Cartridge I replaced it with a Fire based one I was still testing. It slipped into place and loaded the second glove. Slipping it on I noticed the steam rising from my gloves as the snow landed on it. “Good they are warming up.” I said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Erin (Granger)

PostSubject: Re: Great men are forged in fire, Tis the privalige of lesser men to light the flame (Ft. Granger)   Sat Jan 10, 2015 11:25 pm

Be careful making wishes in the dark,
can't be sure when they've hit their mark

Ariane gaped at the gloves. "Nice. You make those yourself?", she asked. She scoped the area, looking for a good place. "Hmm... where to first?", she murmured.

And besides, in the mean, mean time,
I'm just dreaming of tearing you apart
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Doctor Who
The Time Travelling Detective

PostSubject: Re: Great men are forged in fire, Tis the privalige of lesser men to light the flame (Ft. Granger)   Sun Feb 08, 2015 11:30 pm

Vi Ingles
Those regrets I can’t erase. Only I can change the end, Of the movie in my head, There’s no time for misery, I wont feel sorry for me.

“Oh yeah. A long time ago.” I said.  I smiled flexing my fingers slowly. Snow melted quickly off my gloves and turned into steam. “As for where we should hit first.” I said looking round. I glanced at her waiting for a suggestion.

OCC:Sorry this took so long i got  trapped helping a friend move and some personal issues came up. Im back now thought  :)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Great men are forged in fire, Tis the privalige of lesser men to light the flame (Ft. Granger)   Today at 4:49 pm

Back to top Go down

Great men are forged in fire, Tis the privalige of lesser men to light the flame (Ft. Granger)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2