Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

HAPPY NEW YEAR! Empty
PostSubject: HAPPY NEW YEAR!   HAPPY NEW YEAR! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2014 7:00 pm

HAPPY NEW YEAR! Tumblr_myqzygNIZq1s3ntiso1_500

HAPPY NEW YEAR, CAMP HALF-BLOOD!

Well, because I'm GMT, the clock has just struck midnight, and it's 2015 for me! Last year, I delivered the annual good wishes along with a war-- this year, I'm simply saying that, me and Bean wish you all a lovely 2015, from the bottom of our hearts.
This year has been a good one, for me at least, and I can't thank you all enough for being apart of that. I've made some new friends this year, and I've become closer to the ones I had. Some people have left CHB who will never be replaced (Honorable mention here to everyone who visited last night, and broke the forum!), and others have joined who we're delighted gave us a chance. Perhaps me and Bean didn't make the best team, at the start-- but I truthfully couldn't have worked with a better girl. She's been amazing, and you've been amazing, and I can't even begin to describe how much it means to me to have spent yet another year in all of your presences.
Thank you all, and may 2015 be as amazing as the past year has been!

-From Vina, Bean, and the rest of the staff.

HAPPY NEW YEAR! SXVbGo8
Back to top Go down
http://tombraiders.tumblr.com

HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Page 1 of 1