Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

I Could Show You Incredible Things

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

I Could Show You Incredible Things Empty
PostSubject: I Could Show You Incredible Things   I Could Show You Incredible Things I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2014 10:31 am

Okay, hi.  This is basically where you can take a quick look at my characters to see if you'd like to rp.  And if you have any plotting ideas you can suggest them down below.  It's also a way for me to keep track of the topics I'm posting in.

A N N A / M A Y / S H A U K // Z E U S
http://www.polyvore.com/anna_may_shauks_dressy_outfit/set?id=52537642
http://www.polyvore.com/annabelle_anna_may_shauks_swim/set?id=52547338

•Seventeen
•Relationship: It's complicated.
•Anna has grown very closed off and distant since the death of her cousin and other people she cared about
•If you cross Anna, you're going to be in trouble.
•Anna can be really nice, caring, and helpful once she opens up to you.  The beginning of any relationship with Anna is the difficult part.
•Weapon of Choice: Bow and Arrow

archery
    rain
    storms
    solitude
    quiet environments

•Dislikes

[color=white]
    swimming
    pets
    reading
    schoolwork
    talkative people
    loud environments

•Plot Ideas

Friendship: I think Anna could use a really close friend.  Someone who can help her get through the many rough patches of her life.
    Romance:  She already has a boyfriend, so she's closed for dibs.
    Enemy:  I really think Anna is a great character to have an enemy.  I don't know why they would be enemies, but I'm sure we can discuss ideas and come up with something.

•Current role-plays

None at the time.

Last edited by Jess on Mon Jan 19, 2015 6:34 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: I Could Show You Incredible Things   I Could Show You Incredible Things I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2014 10:31 am

Z I N A H / G R A C E / B A Y E R // T E R P S I C H O R E

•Seventeen
•Single (Dibbable)
•Ever since Zinah has been confused about who really killed her sister, she's been getting an occasional hallucination.  These hallucinations bring her to tiny fits of unstableness.
•Zinah loves dancing.  Dancing is her life.
•Zinah is really outgoing and flirty.  She always seems to have something to say.
•Weapon of Choice:  Dagger

dancing
    socializing
    flirting
    surrounding herself by people
    social events

•Dislikes

weapons
    fighting
    quiet situations
    solitude
    ice skating [new]

•Current role-plays:

Last edited by Jess on Wed Dec 31, 2014 10:58 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: I Could Show You Incredible Things   I Could Show You Incredible Things I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2014 10:32 am

•Sixteen
•Relationship Status: It's complicated.
•Logan can sometimes get envious of the children of the twelve olympians.
•Besides that, Logan is a rather selfless boy, always trying to look after others.
•Logan is a bit of a loner when it comes to his free time.  Most of the time, he just goes off by himself.
•Weapon of Choice:  A wand that transforms into a three foot long sword

reading
    solitude
    magic
    quiet environments
    community service

•Dislikes

parties
    loud environments
    gossip
    awkward situations
    Truth or Dare [new]

•Current role-plays

Last edited by Jess on Wed Dec 31, 2014 11:02 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: I Could Show You Incredible Things   I Could Show You Incredible Things I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2014 10:33 am

•Sixteen.
•Relationship Status: Single
•Owen Lansing is a very sarcastic kind of guy.  He uses him sarcastic towards people who he is afraid will hurt him.  He does not want to feel the pain of losing someone he really loves.
•Owen is really empathetic, especially towards anyone who has lost a family member because of who they are, so a lot of campers find it really easy to talk to him.
•Owen Lansing is quite the flirt.  He's never been serious about any of the relationships he's been in, but maybe with the right girl, that could change.
•Owen is a mechanic and a forger, so he's happy to make weapons or fix anything for anyone who comes to him, as long as they ask nicely.  He hates rude customers.
•Owen has anger issues.  Every time he thinks about the monsters that murdered his mother, he gets angry, but he tries to channel that anger in training and killing other monsters.
•Weapon of Choice: A Sword or a Dagger
    Mechanics
    Swordfighting
    Comedy
    Social Events
    Helping Others

•Dislikes

Quiet Situations
    Archery
    Animals
    Sad Movies
    Reading

•Current Roleplays: None at the moment.

Last edited by Jess on Sun Jan 04, 2015 10:31 am; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: I Could Show You Incredible Things   I Could Show You Incredible Things I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2014 10:33 am

I Could Show You Incredible Things Tumblr_nh7jyijl4E1qeijvdo10_r1_250
I Could Show You Incredible Things Tumblr_nh22nkNYbr1qm41k4o2_250

• Fifteen.
•Relationship Status: Single
• Taylor is a kind of philosophical person.  She's always looking for a double meaning in everything.  She almost never gives a direct answer to questions, unless they're basic questions.
•Taylor has trust issues.  This is due to the fact that her adoptive family did not tell her that she was a halfblood for such a long time.  Nowadays, she has a hard time trusting people.
•Taylor loves animals, especially horses and sea creatures.  She spends a lot of her days in the stables,at the lake, or surrounded by animals in some other way.
•Taylor is an introvert.  She likes to keep to herself.  She tends not to say much unless she has to.  Either that, or she rambles.  There is no in between state.
•Taylor is quite the adventurous person.  She's always looking for new things to discover, new adventures to go on.
•Taylor cannot let go of grudges.  She still has not forgiven her adoptive family or her aunt for everything they've done to her and kept from her.  It will take a lot for her to let go of a grudge.
•Weapon of Choice: A necklace with three starfish on it that transforms into a sword when she says "θάλασσα."

Adventures

Quiet situations

Philosophy

Beaches

•Dislikes
    Airplanes

Heights

Loud Situations

Reading

Rock climbing

•Plot Ideas
    Sibling:  Taylor could really use a sibling that she can put all of her trust into.  This is going to be one of the only people that she feels like she can trust.  Obviously they has to be a child of Poseidon, but it does not matter if they are a boy or a girl.

Best Friend:  While I want Taylor to have more than one friend, it's really important for her to have a best friend to confide in.  She needs to be able to trust this person a lot as well.  This person can be a boy or a girl and the child of any god besides Poseidon.

Enemy:  This one is going to be a little bit trickier, since Taylor does not tend to make enemies very easily.  It could be because her enemy is a child of either Zeus or Hades, but something needs to be done to Taylor for her to form her rivalry with this person.  Once she makes her enemy, she will not be able to let go of the grudge she holds.

Boyfriend:  For Taylor I'm looking for a guy who she is not going to trust at first, even as they get into their relationship.  Over time, she is going to start opening up to him, though.

Anything idea?:  If you have any ideas, you can either post them down below, or you can send me a PM.  I'm definitely open to suggestions!

•Current Topics
    Standing Alone in a Crowded Room [ C H A O S ] with Beautiful Chaos.

Swift as the Coursing River (open) with Granger (Erin)

Last edited by Jess on Tue Jan 27, 2015 6:50 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: I Could Show You Incredible Things   I Could Show You Incredible Things I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2014 10:34 am

CHARACTER SIX SLOT
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: I Could Show You Incredible Things   I Could Show You Incredible Things I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2014 10:35 am

CHARACTER SEVEN SLOT
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: I Could Show You Incredible Things   I Could Show You Incredible Things I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2015 10:32 am

CHARACTER EIGHT SLOT
extra character that i bought
Back to top Go down
☮ iblueberryqueen ☮

☮ iblueberryqueen ☮

PostSubject: Re: I Could Show You Incredible Things   I Could Show You Incredible Things I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2015 6:43 am

Haii, I would role-play with any character of yours, if you would. I will be using Angelica.
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: I Could Show You Incredible Things   I Could Show You Incredible Things I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2015 12:19 am

All right, I'll probably be using Taylor. What kind of plot do you have in mind?
Back to top Go down
☮ iblueberryqueen ☮

☮ iblueberryqueen ☮

PostSubject: Re: I Could Show You Incredible Things   I Could Show You Incredible Things I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2015 4:44 am

Well, they meet at the Mess Hall and get to know each other.
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: I Could Show You Incredible Things   I Could Show You Incredible Things I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2015 7:25 am

Okay, but do you have any ideas for their relationship: friends, rivals, something else?
Back to top Go down
☮ iblueberryqueen ☮

☮ iblueberryqueen ☮

PostSubject: Re: I Could Show You Incredible Things   I Could Show You Incredible Things I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2015 7:28 am

They would be friends
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: I Could Show You Incredible Things   I Could Show You Incredible Things I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2015 8:26 am

Alright sounds good! Can you make the topic?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Could Show You Incredible Things   I Could Show You Incredible Things I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I Could Show You Incredible Things
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Community :: Plotting-
Jump to: