Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Alex Nightengale- Child of Hecate

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alex Nightengale

Alex Nightengale- Child of Hecate Empty
PostSubject: Alex Nightengale- Child of Hecate   Alex Nightengale- Child of Hecate I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2014 6:29 pm

Alex to date is 16 years old. His Father abandoned him at the age of 5. He thrived on the streets fearing for his life every day. He had gone through orphanages, but they all eventually rejected him. He wandered Manhattan for 5 years until he came across a Satyr that took him to Camp Half-Blood. He had left for years and has finally returned after monsters have started to attack him.
He is pale white, average build, black matted hair. He is a little small for his age. He gives off an aura that seems to drive people away. He is manipulative, but extremely kind. He would risk his life to save you if necessary. He loves company and friends, but doesn't have many because people tend to avoid him. He doesn't know who his mother is but that is why he is returning.
Back to top Go down
Alex Nightengale

PostSubject: Re: Alex Nightengale- Child of Hecate   Alex Nightengale- Child of Hecate I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2014 6:42 pm

Sorry I accidently sent my Char. Application early

Claimed: No
Mortal Family: Abandoned
Years in Camp:1 year, he left, now he's coming back
Fatal Flaw: He is a bit over generous, he would give his life to help most people even if they reject him.
Pets: he has a small kitten named Ebony
Talents:He is exceptional at bending the mist but doesn't know it yet.
Weapons: He uses knives and what he finds around him.
Year-Round or Summer:Year-Round
Other: His aura seems to bend the mist around him allowing nearby mortals to see monsters.
Back to top Go down
a. hams
King of Hell
a. hams

PostSubject: Re: Alex Nightengale- Child of Hecate   Alex Nightengale- Child of Hecate I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2014 8:30 pm

*pending
check your pm's
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alex Nightengale- Child of Hecate   Alex Nightengale- Child of Hecate I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alex Nightengale- Child of Hecate
Page 1 of 1