Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

BEANS WISHLIST (i get it, this is 3 years late)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Beanie
If you can't have Scott McCall, why bother?
Beanie

BEANS WISHLIST (i get it, this is 3 years late) Empty
PostSubject: BEANS WISHLIST (i get it, this is 3 years late)   BEANS WISHLIST (i get it, this is 3 years late) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2014 6:49 pm

To Santa ~

Uh I know this is WAY late so honestly anything you get me will be really great cause you guys are all really great.

Gift Ideas:

• Art. This includes photoshop, drawings, paintings, gifs, even photography. As long as you spend some time doing it.
  • HTML. Sigs, charrie templates, posting layouts. I have a pretty good posting layout, but it's not very high standard.
  • Writing. Fanfiction is good. I basically ship everything canon so yeah
  • Anything you can think of will probably be fabulous and I believe in your talent so go off my minions

I like Harry Potter (anyone who gets me Slytherin stuff will be sent to hell actually. Gryffindor ftw) Percy Jackson, Hunger Games, Septimus Heap, Gone, Divergent, the Mortal Instruments and other things yup.

I don't like very much music or grammar, but I like some Fall Out Boy, All Time Low, Paramore, Hank Green, Imagine Dragons and probably others that I can't think of.

I have run out of things to say so byeeeee.

Love, Beanieee

Back to top Go down

BEANS WISHLIST (i get it, this is 3 years late)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: