Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The Spark Ignites (Living Nightmare)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jason Venti

The Spark Ignites (Living Nightmare) Empty
PostSubject: The Spark Ignites (Living Nightmare)   The Spark Ignites (Living Nightmare) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 10:27 am

Aiden Debacker

Aiden walks alone on the beach, looking out at the ocean in darkness of night. Having just come from dinner with his cabin and the rest of the camp, sure the boy liked all his cabin mates and they seemed friendly. But he needed to be alone, to sort out what exactly he is feeling. Aiden is excited to be here and hopefully see Kayla again, then there is that girl. Aniera, he can't seem to get her off of his mind. All good feelings but at the same time he always feels like there is something else watching him. Waiting for the moment to strike, it's like he can feel the hatred of some being that is far superior to him. Aiden's scared. Everybody here seems relaxed but coming from a military family, Aiden can see the undertones of preparing for some sort of war throughout the camp. If that were to happen, well then Aiden didn't know what he would he do. Those were the feelings he came out tonight to sort out. The boy thought back to his journey here, the boy offering him unlimited power to swear to his master and right the wrongs of the gods... Aiden had thought the boy crazy until now. Maybe something was happening and that boy had been trying to recruit Aiden.

Aiden shook his head and looked at the sand, so peaceful and simple. They were all unique but formed one group, neither divided nor pushing any individual out. Kind of like this camp, they hadn't cast him out despite Aiden being nothing special in particular. He could see himself making friends, and there was Aniera... Why was she on his mind again? Gods emotions are so complicated. Aiden didn't understand why he couldn't stop thinking about her. Either way though, Aiden knew that he had to stay with this camp. Unlimited power be cursed. He was going to stay where he was accepted, possibly have friends, and at the very least where his sister was.

As he was lost in his thoughts, the boy would never have noticed should somebody come up behind him while he stared out at the ocean.

CODED BY CHER OF CHB
Back to top Go down
Living Nightmare

Living Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: The Spark Ignites (Living Nightmare)   The Spark Ignites (Living Nightmare) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 10:34 pm

Aneira walked quietly next to her twin as they were walking back from dinner. The twins, like normal, had kept to their own conversations though the girl couldn’t help but glance over at Aiden where he had sat with his cabin mates. She didn’t know why either. Her eyes just seemed to be drawn to him where ever he was, like a magnet. It perplexed and slightly frightened the girl; she had never been so interested in an individual before. She wanted to befriend him, get to know him and she just didn’t do that. She was generally too shy around people to really strike up a conversation but Aiden was different somehow. Initially she had been shy but as they walked around camp she grew more and more relaxed. What frightened the girl most though was the desire to be around him. The brief feel of his arms surrounding her left her wanting for more but she was too terrified to stray down that path. It was too unknown, too scary.

Gods what was wrong with her? She had only met him today! She sighed and Alastair looked down at her questioningly but she only shook her head in reply. “I’m gonna go for a walk.” She said, feeling restless. Her twin nodded and reluctantly departed to the cabin after much insistence on Aneira’s part. She sighed once again and wandered in a random direction. Before she knew it she felt the soft sand sinking under her feet. She bent and took off her shoes and socks only to look up and freeze as she spied a dark figure standing looking out over the waves. She squinted. Where had she seen that red hoodie before…? With a start she realized it was the very boy who had been plaguing her thoughts all evening.

She bit her lip, debating if she should leave. However, curiosity nettled her and she finally approached him quietly, stopping a few feet away. “Penny for your thoughts?” She inquired softly.
Back to top Go down
Jason Venti

PostSubject: Re: The Spark Ignites (Living Nightmare)   The Spark Ignites (Living Nightmare) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 11:31 pm

Aiden Debacker

Aiden turned as Aniera seemed to come up out of nowhere. Jumping slightly, though he tried (and failed epicly) to hide it. "You came out of nowhere.... I was just trying to sort out my feelings about camp, there's some sort of war going on isn't there? I can see it in the people around camp and some kid had tried to get me to join his master's army to destroy the gods. What's going on? And for the record I would like you to know that I chose this camp's side of the fight." He said as he looked over the girl. She looked pretty tonight, he wasn't going to lie. But that wasn't his business to notice. His intense green eyes showed the determination to find out the answer, but also a gentleness that showed that at the most he would just repeatedly ask her to tell him what was happening. He wasn't a mean guy...

CODED BY CHER OF CHB
Back to top Go down
Living Nightmare

Living Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: The Spark Ignites (Living Nightmare)   The Spark Ignites (Living Nightmare) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 8:52 pm

Aneira turned paler than she already was. Luke had tried to recruit Aiden? Oh dear. She pondered how to explain everything, turning to stare up at the moon. The light made her pale skin glow and when she looked back at him her visible blue eye glimmered. Taking a big breath she began. “A year or two ago the God Ares tried to start a war between the Gods. It wasn’t his plan though. A demi-god from camp, Luke son of Hermes turned traitor. He’s…” She paused to take another breath. “He’s trying to resurrect Kronos. That’s why the camp is prepared for war.” She finished softly.
Back to top Go down
Jason Venti

PostSubject: Re: The Spark Ignites (Living Nightmare)   The Spark Ignites (Living Nightmare) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 9:44 pm

Aiden Debacker

Aiden looked at Aniera as she spoke to him. "I see." He said softly and tilted slightly before he spoke again "You're scared. Don't be afraid. I believe we can succeed. Seeing the pure amount of campers here we have a huge chance of succeeding." He says softly and touches a hand to her cheek

CODED BY CHER OF CHB
Back to top Go down
Living Nightmare

Living Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: The Spark Ignites (Living Nightmare)   The Spark Ignites (Living Nightmare) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 10:56 pm

Aneira blinked in surprise at his words then at his touch on her cheek. Her face heated in a blush at the hand on her cheek, eyes dropping to stare at the ground shyly as she peeked up at him. She tried not to think of how nice his hand felt against her cheek but she was failing rather well at it. “So,” She said, trying to steer the conversation around the awkward silence that had ensued. “How was your first day of camp?”
Back to top Go down
Jason Venti

PostSubject: Re: The Spark Ignites (Living Nightmare)   The Spark Ignites (Living Nightmare) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 11:40 pm

Aiden Debacker

Aiden pulled his hand gently away from the girl's cheek after the moment. When she asked him how his first day was he looked down at her and smiled. "Pretty Good, got to play with dangerous weaponry and made a friend today. I'd call it good" He said.

CODED BY CHER OF CHB
Back to top Go down
Living Nightmare

Living Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: The Spark Ignites (Living Nightmare)   The Spark Ignites (Living Nightmare) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 12:24 pm

Aneira smiled as she looked up at the sky. There was a full moon out tonight which made seeing him easier. However it also made seeing her blush easier as well. A breeze blew off the water, pushing her bangs away from her face and briefly revealing the eye they hide. It was the same color as the other eye however it looked…different…It didn’t focus on anything and it seemed dim compared to her visible eye. That was why she hid it with her bangs, because it was useless anyway.
Back to top Go down
Jason Venti

PostSubject: Re: The Spark Ignites (Living Nightmare)   The Spark Ignites (Living Nightmare) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 1:06 pm

Aiden Debacker

Aiden looked at the girl as her eye was shown by the bangs moving out of the way. It was obvious he noticed but, it didn't change his opinion of the girl in the least. "That's why you keep it covered. Hiding it from the pricks who would make fun of you. But there is no need to hide it, I think you're beautiful either way.... Oh Gods I'm sorry the beautiful comment slipped out." Aiden said, his face burning bright red, enough that the boy was sure he was giving off his own light. He was so embarrassed that he never noticed the monster that poked it's head out of the water, outside of the Camp's borders so it couldn't get in, but close enough to see.

CODED BY CHER OF CHB
Back to top Go down
Living Nightmare

Living Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: The Spark Ignites (Living Nightmare)   The Spark Ignites (Living Nightmare) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 10:35 pm

Aneira’s head jerked towards him at his words, her eyes wide. He…He didn’t think her eye was weird? More importantly, he thought she was beautiful? Her? Maybe there was something wrong with his eyesight…She was beautiful in the slightest, she was plain. Just Aneira. However, she didn’t tell him as her eyes flickered out over the ocean. She jumped slightly, letting out a squeak of fear at the dark shape looming out in the water. Unthinkingly she latched onto whatever was next to her and that just so happened to be Aiden.
Back to top Go down
Jason Venti

PostSubject: Re: The Spark Ignites (Living Nightmare)   The Spark Ignites (Living Nightmare) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2014 12:29 am

Aiden Debacker

Whenever Aniera slammed herself against Aiden and buried her face into his chest, the boy stood there with his arms limp unsure of what to do while his face burned bright red. Slowly and awkwardly his arms wrapped around the girl.

CODED BY CHER OF CHB
Back to top Go down
Living Nightmare

Living Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: The Spark Ignites (Living Nightmare)   The Spark Ignites (Living Nightmare) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2014 12:43 am

Aneira felt her eyes slip closed at the feel of Aiden’s arm coming up to wrap around her. It felt nice. Made her feel safe. Not a lot of things did that. However, her bliss was soon interrupted by the little voice in the back of her head. It was clamoring at her, reminding her that she barely knew this boy, whom she had only just meet that day. She blushed bright red, wondering what in the world was wrong with her. First she can’t stop thinking about him all day and now she didn’t want to leave the safety of his arms. She mentally shook her and made to take a step away from Aiden.
Back to top Go down
Jason Venti

PostSubject: Re: The Spark Ignites (Living Nightmare)   The Spark Ignites (Living Nightmare) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2014 12:09 pm

Aiden Debacker

Aiden held Aniera for the short time that she had rested against him, letting go whenever she started to pull away. For some reason the fact that she hadn't stayed in his arms made him feel bad. Although he did push this aside as he sat in the sand to watch the moon and stars, waiting for Aniera.

CODED BY CHER OF CHB
Back to top Go down
Living Nightmare

Living Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: The Spark Ignites (Living Nightmare)   The Spark Ignites (Living Nightmare) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2014 11:03 pm

Aneira silently sat down next to him in the cool sand. She stretched her short legs out in front of her and rested back on her palms, gazing up at the sky. There were a million stars twinkling merrily down at them, the moonlight making the sand look white. “Beautiful.” She murmured as she continued to look up at the wide expanse of sky above her.
Back to top Go down
Jason Venti

PostSubject: Re: The Spark Ignites (Living Nightmare)   The Spark Ignites (Living Nightmare) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2014 11:27 pm

Aiden Debacker

"They're not the only beautiful thing that is out tonight" The boy said softly in response to Aniera, he turned away, slightly embarrass assessed and not sure why he said that, after all she was only his friend. Nothing more than that.

CODED BY CHER OF CHB
Back to top Go down
Living Nightmare

Living Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: The Spark Ignites (Living Nightmare)   The Spark Ignites (Living Nightmare) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2014 10:51 pm

Aneira’s head jerked towards him, eyes widening in surprise. He…He thought she was beautiful? A blush rose to her cheeks and she glanced down at the sand in embarrassment. What was she supposed to say? Thank you? He was handsome himself? She didn’t know a proper response to this! She sat there internally panicking before she gathered her small reservoir of courage and stuttered a reply. “Y-You’re pretty h-handsome yourself.” Her words were spoken to the ocean as she was too shy to look at him.
Back to top Go down
Jason Venti

PostSubject: Re: The Spark Ignites (Living Nightmare)   The Spark Ignites (Living Nightmare) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 9:51 am

Aiden Debacker

Aiden looked over at the blushing Aniera and smiled slightly. "Thank you M'lady" He said with a playful tone, seeing as he was acting all formal because it was amusing. At that same moment, his hands slid out from under him and he fell backwards a little before catching himself, although now his hand was directly on top of Aneira's

CODED BY CHER OF CHB
Back to top Go down
Living Nightmare

Living Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: The Spark Ignites (Living Nightmare)   The Spark Ignites (Living Nightmare) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 5:56 pm

A small giggle escaped her as she peeked at him out of the corner of her eye. A sudden touch to her hand made her jump and squeak in surprise as she looked over at him. She studied they touching hands, insisting in her head that she did not like the feel of his hand over hers and she certainly did not have the urge to tangle their fingers together and properly hold hands. Nope, not one bit.

With a sigh she flopped down onto her back, not caring that she was probably going to have sand in her hair later. Her hand remained where it was under his and she turned her head to glance at him. She blushed before turning her gaze back to the sky above her. A small smile spread across her face. “My brother and I used to do this, just lay here and stare up at the stars. He taught me all the constellations.” She said softly.
Back to top Go down
Jason Venti

PostSubject: Re: The Spark Ignites (Living Nightmare)   The Spark Ignites (Living Nightmare) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 7:00 pm

Aiden Debacker

"I always would stare up and wonder if there was a bigger being staring at us, ready to hear what we say or destroy us. I guess I was right on both sides. The boy whispered to the girl and looked at her. "I'm afraid Aneira. In this war of Gods and Titans, I'm hopelessly outmatched against them. I just know that the chance that one day I'll meet the enemy that I can't defeat, that I won't be able to save those I care about from. What will I do then?" The boy said softly

CODED BY CHER OF CHB
Back to top Go down
Living Nightmare

Living Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: The Spark Ignites (Living Nightmare)   The Spark Ignites (Living Nightmare) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2015 5:11 pm

Aneira turned her head to the side to peer at him. She was quiet for a moment as she thought over his words. It was moment more before she spoke in her normal soft voice. “You’re not alone. Everyone in this camp is fighting the same battle you are and we are all on your side. It is possible you will meet that enemy but when you do you won’t be alone. Besides, I’m pretty sure Kayla can take care of herself.” She said, thinking when he said people he cared about he meant his sister.
Back to top Go down
Jason Venti

PostSubject: Re: The Spark Ignites (Living Nightmare)   The Spark Ignites (Living Nightmare) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2015 1:16 am

Aiden Debacker

"What about you? What if I can't protect you?" The boy askes Aniera as he looks at her, and his fingers interlace with hers. He keeps looking at her with a slight frown on his face. Afraid that she will be lost to him one day, and for some reason that thought deeply bothered the boy.

CODED BY CHER OF CHB
Back to top Go down
a. hams
King of Hell
a. hams

PostSubject: Re: The Spark Ignites (Living Nightmare)   The Spark Ignites (Living Nightmare) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2015 9:46 pm

Hey guys
Just a reminder that posts have to be a minimum of 4 sentences
This should have been addressed sooner, my bad
Wicked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Spark Ignites (Living Nightmare)   The Spark Ignites (Living Nightmare) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Spark Ignites (Living Nightmare)
Page 1 of 1