Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

brothers

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
kawaii-deathmatch

kawaii-deathmatch

brothers Empty
PostSubject: brothers   brothers I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2014 7:58 pm

how the hell do people deal with the blubbering idiots that they call brothers? and im not talking about younger brothers, oh no. im talking older brothers.

its just one brother in particular. he's autistic, which already makes it hard. hes been doing so much shit thats pissing me off so. much.

first off, my brothers and i are working in the outside in the backyard because some guys had just finished fixing our fence (thank the lord because it looked like shit) and our dad wanted us to take apart the fence panels so we could use them for firewood. reasonable enough, right? myself and two of my brothers, one 17 and one 20, work hard on getting those panels taken apart. using sledgehammers, crowbars, whatever would work. it took us a good 4 and a half hours.
and you know what my other brother does? he wanders around like he has no fricking idea what to do, even after my dad tells him like 6 times what hes supposed to be doing. and when my dad sees that he isnt doing anything, he'll him to get to work. and he will. for ten minutes. then go back to being a total ass.
he does this for every. single. project. that we have to do outside. he leaves all the work to us so he doesnt have to do shit.

second off, he hates me. he straight up hates me. we had cooked frozen pizza for dinner tonight, and he cut it into 8 pieces. he has four, i have two, and my 17 year old brother has two. how the hell is that fair? and i ask him "hey, how many pieces have you had? cause i want to have an equal amount, or at least close to that," and he offers a slice of pizza that he has on his plate to my 17 year old brother, who declines his offer. then he looks up at me and just eats the slice. he eats the slice right in front of me. its like oh, im sorry. apparently im not a good enough sibling for you to even offer a slice of pizza to me when you offer one to my older brother oh thats just GREAT.
im the youngest in the family, plus the only girl in the house, so he thinks that im immature and he doesnt have to talk to me. yeah, i know that i can be immature sometimes. but you know what? my brothers will act the same i that i do sometimes, and hes completely fine with it. but when its me doing the shit, he thinks its stupid.

oh, and its not just that. i could just be walking around the house, singing a song stuck in my head, and hes like "shut up jesse". you know how annoying that is? especially me, someone who very sensitive to the words thats said to her. or, i could be in the kitchen making something, and i hear his door open. he'll walk out of his room and out into the dining room, and turn back into his room. and he does this with only me. he doesnt do that shit with my brothers.

hes 18, a senior in high school, and about to graduate. he only has about a semester left until he graduates. he has no job, has no idea where hes going to college. all he does all day long is play on his laptop for hours on out. oh, and sometimes he'll get up and play smash bros for hours on out.
hes a lazy ass bum. he needs to get up and get shit done. he isnt going to go anywhere if he doesnt put things into his own hands. im 14, and i already know my plan when i get out of high school. do you hear this? 14. already know what im going to do once outta high school. 18. lazes around the house and doesnt do shit.
Back to top Go down
Winter

Winter

brothers Empty
PostSubject: Re: brothers   brothers I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2014 11:26 am

I know how you feel. I have an older brother and he is annoying as hell, and despite me being the youngest I have to take care of him and make sure he gets to school on time. Anyways, I am not here to rant about myself, I am here to rant about you! I could propably type a long post about brothers and all that, but I am going to make it short. What you are experiencing is completely normal, boys tend to think that just because they are older than you, you are immature, but that is not the case. In reality they are the immature ones, and I have got proof! My mom told me that boys minds evolve slower than girls, and by that, I mean puberty, they are late in and late out. Some of them don`t get out of puberty before their 20`s or later. As for you brother, he doesn`t hate you, he is just teasing you and all that. And him being lazy is also normal, it ties in with the puberty thing. You also mentioned that your brother is autistic, and even though I don`t know much about, I do know that it got to be hard having it. I got a brother that also has, erm, something similar, and it`s really hard on him. Though I am certain you have heard it before. Of course your brother might just be using it as an excuse, but hey, they are boys! If you know what I mean XD.

And as for the sharing part with the pizza, is it really that important. My brother is always freaking out about getting just as much food as me, though he almost never eats all of it up. So I would say that you take as much as you think you are going to eat,nothing more nothing less. Don`t take food based on how much others have, because then you might end up with more than you can chew. But if you did need that other slice, well, you could have just taken it, that is what I would have don, but I guess things are different with me. Anyways, I don`t have much else to say,so have a good day ;)
Back to top Go down
kawaii-deathmatch

kawaii-deathmatch

brothers Empty
PostSubject: Re: brothers   brothers I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2014 12:35 pm

yeah, boys can be really annoying sometimes.

i wasnt upset about the fact i got the pizza. i was upset because he completely ignored me.

i never knew that boys' puberty can last until their twenties. i guess its because ive grown up knowing everything about girls, and that if you have puberty later than 16, its a bad thing. idk.

thanks for replying. it feels nice to get that off my chest. c:
Back to top Go down
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

brothers Empty
PostSubject: Re: brothers   brothers I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 10:20 am

now you've got it off your chest, i'm curious about something

how serious is his autism? because autism is just like depression or any other illness. he can't control it.
Back to top Go down
http://shadow-charmer.deviantart.com/
kawaii-deathmatch

kawaii-deathmatch

brothers Empty
PostSubject: Re: brothers   brothers I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 4:16 pm

its meh. i dont know for sure, to be honest. its not as bad as it used to be. it does take me some time by myself to remind myself that he has autism.

i guess i dont take it as seriously as i should because all of my brothers had autism in one point of their life, and they're fine now.
Back to top Go down
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

brothers Empty
PostSubject: Re: brothers   brothers I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 10:48 am

well, either way, having serious autism is like having the mind of a baby. you wouldn't blame a baby for not doing the dishes, would you?
Back to top Go down
http://shadow-charmer.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

brothers Empty
PostSubject: Re: brothers   brothers I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

brothers
Page 1 of 1