Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

To Toronto, Canada -Kawaii-deathmatch-

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kawaii-deathmatch

kawaii-deathmatch

To Toronto, Canada -Kawaii-deathmatch- - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Toronto, Canada -Kawaii-deathmatch-   To Toronto, Canada -Kawaii-deathmatch- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2015 4:28 pm

The blind boy listened as X stood up and stretched. He chuckled under his breath as he heard the cracking from X's spine and his complaining. "It's really weird to hear someone pop their back when your blind. It's really detailed, maybe what you would say about a picture..." Oz said, standing up. He felt around for his guitar case, and set his guitar back into the case. He latched it closed, and slung the guitar over his shoulder, standing next to X. He was humming a tune while waiting. He heard X's breathing, and turned towards it, so he would be facing his silver-haired companion. "Y'know, if you ever need help calming down, just tell me. I'll pull out my guitar and start playing."

To Toronto, Canada -Kawaii-deathmatch- - Page 2 Ross_lynch_wallpaper__by_moveslikeriker-d5diz0l

oz rolland || son of khione

"i've seen quite a bit for
a blind man. it's amazing, really..."

Back to top Go down
Twisted Fate
The Card Master
Twisted Fate

To Toronto, Canada -Kawaii-deathmatch- - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Toronto, Canada -Kawaii-deathmatch-   To Toronto, Canada -Kawaii-deathmatch- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2015 12:43 pm

"I'll think about it." He chuckled. He knelt and grabbed his bag. he fiddled with the zipper, before opening the bag. "I think i have about one hundred feet of bandages on my swords, so about two hundred feet of bandages. We may need some ambrosia. i only grabbed what remained of my nectar." He said zipping the bag shut and slinging the straps over his shoulder.
Back to top Go down

To Toronto, Canada -Kawaii-deathmatch-
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: America :: Off Campus-
Jump to: