Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

another friend [private]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

another friend [private] Empty
PostSubject: another friend [private]   another friend [private] I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 3:55 pm

Emily was starving. She hadn't eaten anything all day and she was really bored. What was better than eating? She quickly made her way towards the Mess Hall while praying for there not to be a long line. Once she had finally arrived, the Mess Hall was completely empty. Emily filled her plate up with a variety of foods from a sandwich to a cupcake. She couldn't wait to eat. She quickly found the Zeus table and began eating.

As time progressed, the Mess Hall had started filling up with loads of people. She began people watching as she ate. She didn't realize how many people there could possibly be in camp. This was a lot of people's home. This was why Emily loved camp. She could meet a variety of people and they were always nice to her. She remembered when she first came and everyone had welcomed her. Emily definitely missed her family though. She wanted to go back to England, but that probably wasn't going to happen. She couldn't put them in anymore danger. She'd be here at camp all alone for Christmas and New Year's. She pushed the thoughts aside and tried to focus on what was happening right now. She could figure that out later.

Emily had been watching boy for a little bit and it turned out he was alone. He wasn't at her table so she wasn't allowed to sit at other table. She glanced at her siblings before looking back at they boy. Her siblings could be fine on their own and it's not like there was a lot of them. Chiron couldn't get that mad at her. She was doing something good, right? Emily got up and filled her tray up with a more items before sitting next to boy. She gave him a quick smile before saying, "Hi. I'm Emily, daughter of Zeus. I just kind of saw you alone and thought why not sit here." She took a bite of her food before quickly adding, "I hope you don't mind." She said giving him another welcoming smile.

Last edited by pinkgirl on Wed Nov 26, 2014 8:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://btvsrole-play.forumshome.com/
Beautiful Chaos

Beautiful Chaos

PostSubject: Re: another friend [private]   another friend [private] I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 9:17 pm

DylanCarter

Dylan woke up and got startled seeing his roommate. He wasn't used to it so he was a bit confused, then he finally remembered that he had a roommate. He sat up running his hand through his hair and walked towards the bathroom. He started to brush his teeth and wash his face. He smiled into the mirror and walked out right after. He started to find is clothes. He got his Whatever shirt that he loved, then his jeans and a pair of Toms he had gotten. He then let Amadour out to go to the bathroom. He started to put his clothes on and finished.

He let his dog in, and heard his stomach growl. He was hungry and that was ending ugh for him to go to the mess hall. He knew his cabin had already came back because they were sleeping again. He looked around his cabin seeing people sleeping or they were talking crap on other people. He finally got out of the cabin and saw a bunch of other people heading to the mess hall. He ran into that bunch and got in the front of the line for the good stuff. He ran fast enough because he was in the front of the line. He grabbed his plate putting a tower of bacon on one plate and he got waffles, bagels,fruits,and a bowl of cereal. He walked away seeing that his table was empty like he expected.

He walked to the Aphrodite table and sat down right in the middle. He gave t back up to get two cups of orange juice. He made it back to his table again and sat down. He started with his cereal which he loved. Captain crunch berries was his favorite cereal... for today. He finished that and started to eat his own thee foods. while he was pigging out he felt someone sit next to him. He covered his mouth with his hand and finished the food in his mouth. "Hi." he spoke to the girl. "I'm Dylan son of Aphrodite. And I don't mind at all." Dylan gave the girl a smile.
WORDS: /// | OUTFIT| OOC: //
CODED BY SAPPHIRE
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: another friend [private]   another friend [private] I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2014 9:07 pm

Emily grinned, returning back to her own breakfast. It was a bit small compared to his and it was her second dish. She shrugged before digging in. There seemed to be a silence between the two demigods where Emily started panicking. She didn't know what she was supposed to say. She didn't know what to ask. She didn't want to pry, but what else could they talk about. She thought about it for a minute or two before quickly blurting out, "How long have you been at camp?" Her face turned a bright red as she turned back to her food. She could feel the nervous electricity at her fingers. She quickly tried to calm herself so she wouldn't electrocute him like she had done to someone else.

Emily finished off the rest of her breakfast before throwing it in the garbage. She returned to the table, still not knowing what to say. She had never been in a situation like this. She almost always knew what to say to someone. Looks like this wasn't one of those times. She didn't just want to sit there while he finished eating his breakfast. And she would have to leave soon incase Chiron came. He would yell at her and make her do guard duty or worse; cleaning the dishes. She scrunched up her nose at the thought of doing the dishes. It wasn't the most fun thing to do. "So..." She said acknowledging the awkwardness.

ooc- this post sucks sorry D: emily doesn't know what the heck to do

Back to top Go down
http://btvsrole-play.forumshome.com/
Beautiful Chaos

Beautiful Chaos

PostSubject: Re: another friend [private]   another friend [private] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 10:59 am

Dylan Carter

Dylan looked at her giving a smile. It was nice to see people trying to be friends, and Dylan was easy to make friends with. He also needed some female friends because he felt as if he makes his guy friends uncomfortable like his brother. He has never asked his half brother if he made him feel uncomfortable because of he did and the answer was yes, then Dylan would be heart broken that his brother doesn't even like him. And he also needed to talk about boys with girls. He can't really do that with the guys he makes friends with, because they are mostly straight. He went back to eating his food feeling the awkwardness in the air. They were eating next to a person they don't know, and it is silent so anything could happen. Someone could just start choking or one of them stabs one another or someone just sneezed on the others food. Dylan stopped eating taking a sip of his orange juice.

Dylan looked down at her plate seeing it wasn't much, maybe she wasn't hungry like him or it might of not been her first plate. H didn't ask because anyway he asked probably would have been rude. Right when he was about to say something Emily asked a question. He was relived because his question was stupid. "I've been here for aproximently _____ years. And you?" this was a good topic to talk about. Then they'll talk about camp then more inner stuff fun [i] Bam![i] friends.  Dylan saw he face turn red and he chuckled to himself a bit. Why? Because he probably would've done the same thing. He waited for her to say how many years, if they have been at camp the same time then he would ask why haven't they meant.

He went back to his food finishing and gulped his drink. He put his cup aside and saw she was done as well. He got up going to take his plate and cup away and he her about to get up, but grabbed hers too.   "I can take your stuff. It's not big deal. I shall be back." he said before she could say no to him. He had both their stuff in his hands and set them where all the dirty dishes were. He sat back down at the table. It was silent again and usually Dylan knew what to talk about. He heard her say so and he smiled.

"So how's camp been treating you. I mean for me it's been busy. I've made mostly all guy friends and I need to make some girl friends." Dylan stopped realizing what he had just said "Not like girlfriend but female friends. Well.. What I'm trying to say is I'm gay, so I'm not trying to hit on you. I need female friends so I can talk about girl stuff. Like about the cute guys at this camp. I hardly see any because I'm always in the cabin talking to my brother or trying to make friends, so I roam around the cabins. Not the best thing to do, especially when guys think your hitting on their girlfriends." he seemed to just be talking about himself so he stopped. "Sorry, that always happens to me. I start talking and I keep talking. So how's camp been for you?" he asked again before he started talking about himself again.    
WORDS: /// | OUTFIT| OOC: I'm so sorry that it took me this long. I hope we can still continue with this.
CODED BY SAPPHIRE
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: another friend [private]   another friend [private] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

another friend [private]
Page 1 of 1